Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 152. (Read 368043 times)

Activity: 436
Merit: 250
What is the minimum coinage for pos

As I wrote before: 30 Days.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
What is the minimum coinage for pos
Activity: 196
WHAT THE HELL OF FLT,IT'S LIKE PICES OF SHIE!

What the hell are shie?
It should be 5% per year. For this 8k block there was taken a staked sum a little bit over 100,000.

You have to hold coins at least 30 days in you wallet and not move them. Then they are mature and you have to leave the wallet open & unlocked. this will give you a chance to hit a block. when is pure luck. But there is a prediction button at the bottom of the wallet.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
i am buyer
WHAT THE HELL OF FLT,IT'S LIKE PICES OF SHIE!
Activity: 210
my hands are getting weak, please raise  Roll Eyes

my hands are getting weaker by the day...we need some strong hands to take over weak hands like me...

just hold, be patient, things can only get better

i just saw someone posted PoS mine coins. Looks interesting , i might do PoS instead of selling. Do u know how many % i get for PoS ? I will get PoS everyday ? How can i PoS ?
PoS seems to work well now too. Got this cute little gift last night, no 10 FLT blocky anymore Smiley

Thx Kid for your great work!

PoS is how many % ?
Activity: 147

my hands are getting weaker by the day...we need some strong hands to take over weak hands like me...

just hold, be patient, things can only get better
PoS seems to work well now too. Got this cute little gift last night, no 10 FLT blocks anymore Smiley

Thx Kid for your great work!

Activity: 196
%insert your text% soon!
Bought about 2 BTC worth of FLT, I like PoT idea being implemented here.
Activity: 434
I'm sitting here selling all my WC,AC and Cinni i mined the last few days

moar FLT!!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I sold all my Asiancoins and Whitecoins and reinforced my FLT holdings. Might buy more if price goes up even further. It's looking better today.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
i sold all,price dump to dump

I saw your 0.02 BTC dump. You roll deep.

The 8 BTC buy wall quivered and shook the two 5 BTC buy walls right below it.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
i am buyer
i sold all,price dump to dump
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Those who think that WC is gonna repeat what BC are in for a surprise. These copycat coins never do as well as the original, case in point 66 coin. Also, two words to consider: pre-mine.

i didn't think it would be successful either. until i realized how many people that missed the bc train want to hop on the wc train. it's a lot of people. whether it makes sense or not, it's what's happening. wc has too much buy support. premine is less than 1% and they are definitely using it to get shit done. but this is a flt thread, this is why i said i didn't want to talk about which coin i was temporarily hopping to. if you want to discuss it further, pm me, or hop in the wc thread.

Yeah except if you buy WC you will lose everything. No joke.
You had said you were new to this and we are actually trying to warn you. I've been doing this for awhile
and once you see that "0.7%" pre-mine you need to run. Not to mention it was confirmed WC dev already
dumped that pre-mine and is a known scammer. He will abandon the coin within a couple days.
http://whitecoinchain.info/address/WPt1hTfCYRNzDXjaAGoGcr5EwqpG81MWzs
That was the WC pre-mine dump Smiley Took me awhile to get that out of the thread. Everyone just
ignored that. It's pretty funny and sad.

Anyways ya.. enough about other coins.

Just stick with FLT. We are reversing trend and have about 40 BTC buy support now.
Next block halving in just 5 days now and multipool in 6 days.

edit --- Now 24 hours straight the floor has been rising. Up 200 satoshi total.
Activity: 183
TDTPJR-P5SGXY-UU2OS6-BPTUV4-NJYQFT-6CWYZP-IA2W
this coin really really needs a forum!
Activity: 370
Hope FlutterCoin team, like the beautiful FlutterCoin to get more women, let the beautiful FlutterCoin become the future of women love BTC, grew into women's fashion exclusive password money, who can make a beautiful FlutterCoin computer desktop? Who can write an article to a woman based promotion articles? Who can introduce a FlutterCoin ad in women's magazines...... FlutterCoin I guess girls will like, thank you

on a more serious note, i think some of your questions could be addressed by checking out www.fluttercoinbounty.us and donating some FLT there if you want to help move some of those ideas along.
Activity: 270
Hope FlutterCoin team, like the beautiful FlutterCoin to get more women, let the beautiful FlutterCoin become the future of women love BTC, grew into women's fashion exclusive password money, who can make a beautiful FlutterCoin computer desktop? Who can write an article to a woman based promotion articles? Who can introduce a FlutterCoin ad in women's magazines...... FlutterCoin I guess girls will like, thank you

Your grammar is crap.  Tongue
Jump to: