Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 153. (Read 368043 times)

Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Hope FlutterCoin team, like the beautiful FlutterCoin to get more women, let the beautiful FlutterCoin become the future of women love BTC, grew into women's fashion exclusive password money, who can make a beautiful FlutterCoin computer desktop? Who can write an article to a woman based promotion articles? Who can introduce a FlutterCoin ad in women's magazines...... FlutterCoin I guess girls will like, thank you

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hope FlutterCoin team, like the beautiful FlutterCoin to get more women, let the beautiful FlutterCoin become the future of women love BTC, grew into women's fashion exclusive password money, who can make a beautiful FlutterCoin computer desktop? Who can write an article to a woman based promotion articles? Who can introduce a FlutterCoin ad in women's magazines...... FlutterCoin I guess girls will like, thank you
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
my hands are getting weak, please raise  Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
LOL I know dev of whitecoin and its ONE BIG SCAM. ITs premined . He has ALOT of coins. And is going to dump them al soon. Its just a smart ripp off blackcoin go with the hype make some easy money as a dev.

When is the press release comming?
And maybe stop comparing it atm to the Blackcoin Graph. But first the Faircoin graph.
Faircoin was really unfair distributed and yet its still around 3k with a peak of 7k. Lol no fucking way Fluttercoin cant hit 3k after press release, and multipool
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Those who think that WC is gonna repeat what BC are in for a surprise. These copycat coins never do as well as the original, case in point 66 coin. Also, two words to consider: pre-mine.

Agreed, new innovation is everything. FLT is high on my radar because the whole thing - name, logo, POT screams social media integration. I really hope that's the long term goal. WC may prove to give some profits like FAC, but if similar coins is all it takes then FAC would have already done the same thing as BC before WC existed. Again, it did well, but nowhere near so.

My secon bet is on KARMA coin, only a LTC market on mintpal and such an active and innovative team. So much growth ahead.

My two picks for the next 3-4 months
Activity: 336
Those who think that WC is gonna repeat what BC are in for a surprise. These copycat coins never do as well as the original, case in point 66 coin. Also, two words to consider: pre-mine.

i didn't think it would be successful either. until i realized how many people that missed the bc train want to hop on the wc train. it's a lot of people. whether it makes sense or not, it's what's happening. wc has too much buy support. premine is less than 1% and they are definitely using it to get shit done. but this is a flt thread, this is why i said i didn't want to talk about which coin i was temporarily hopping to. if you want to discuss it further, pm me, or hop in the wc thread.
Activity: 126
something tells me i won't catch grief when i come back buying a few hundred btc worth of flt  Tongue

Just don't lose it on those "new" coins. They are not done mining over there.

We are just busting your balls for putting in the sell wall.

i hear you

i play dangerous games  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
something tells me i won't catch grief when i come back buying a few hundred btc worth of flt  Tongue

Just don't lose it on those "new" coins. They are not done mining over there.

We are just busting your balls for putting in the sell wall.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

The floor has been steadily rising for 15 hours straight on Mintpal.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
Seattle..just busting balls. You oviously are a strong supporter of the coin. I see its starting to run on the exchanges. Post easter buying....and by the way I hope you make some profit off the other coin so that we can gain more buying power when you come back.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
Ah I see u took it down....stick with the flutter. Now with the reduced reward you shal see less dumps. Good choice by kidcoin on the spec rework.
Activity: 714
Like a lot of people probably buying whitecoin for post-pow period. Like most people ashamed to admit to buying wc lol
jesus breaking it up into smaller chunks was way better
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Activity: 700
all i tried to do was let u guys know the sell was from someone who believes the coin will do great. next time i'll just keep my mouth shut and avoid the grief

Which altcoin you investing if you don't mind me asking?

i'd rather not say. i believe in flutter all the way, this other coin is just a way to collect some fast btc. which of course i will put back into flt.

No problem. Tell me after you buy or PM me.  Smiley
Activity: 210
all i tried to do was let u guys know the sell was from someone who believes the coin will do great. next time i'll just keep my mouth shut and avoid the grief

pro-tip : break into small parts well under 1 BTC and put in buy walls. No one notices that and it's healthy. Maybe sell little parts as well. Mix it up man...

alright, noted. still learning.

Buy wall already setup for u to dump. I guess its a waiting game now, people not going to buy into the sell wall ?

Which altcoin you investing if you don't mind me asking?

i'd rather not say. i believe in flutter all the way, this other coin is just a way to collect some fast btc. which of course i will put back into flt.

pro-tip : break into small parts well under 1 BTC and put in buy walls. No one notices that and it's healthy. Maybe sell little parts as well. Mix it up man...

alright, noted. still learning.
Jump to: