Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 169. (Read 368043 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Multipool announced

Beta launch for the Fluttercoin multipool will be Saturday April 26th on fluttercoinpool.com

Next week activities:

1- FlutterCoin Wallet Card

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6277986

2- FLT Community Press Release Project
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6282130

3-  Fluttercoin multipool
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Multipool announced

Beta launch for the Fluttercoin multipool will be Saturday April 26th on fluttercoinpool.com
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
just wanted to say to some of you guys that are new to flutter, this community has been ROCK solid since the beginning. once this coin starts rising way way high, there is not gonna be some crazy drop like blackcoin.

so relax, flutter will take care of you  Grin

I never understood this blackcoin hype anyway. Have I missed any innovation it brought? In my eyes pure pump & dump scam. Flutter is sooo much better!

Well it certainly wasn't a scam and I made more money than I could have dreamed. But, it was indeed the greatest pump the crypto world has ever seen. It's still going through an after-pump phase. The people in that thread are religious about blackcoin lol. Price has held up very well though, shows what a dedicated community can achieve.
This is what is really annoying about the BC community, they are all zombies. Even after being dumped on, they still don't seem to understand how the market is being constantly manipulated and is at the whim of a few whales (like most coins, admittedly). I tried to warn people that BC's growth wasn't real or sustainable on multiple occasions before the big PnD happened, but nobody listened to me and I was instantly dismissed as a troll just because I support other coins. They don't seem to understand that other coins have things to offer as well, and that diversification is a good thing.

I don't think BC will ever reach the high it did again (at least, not in any sustainable way). IMHO there are too many burnt bagholders who want to cut their losses as soon as possible (as soon as the price reaches a certain range), not to mention the huge number of early adopters (who still hold the vast majority of the coins) that are still up 500%+ on their investments and will continue to be tempted to sell more and more as the price rises or if the price stagnates and they don't think they will be able to get out any higher. That is what happens when you pump up the price of something so quickly that there is no real support being built along the way. Plus, who the hell is going to buy into BC once it approaches that high again after seeing what happened to everybody who bought in so high last time? Nonetheless, I am still holding 30% of my initial investment in BC to see where it goes.
i think it will stabilize around 1800 before and after the first block halving. and it will stay near there until 7 days later at the second block halving. 2300 after the second block halving is my guess. after that, i'm not sure.

you was wrong
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
just wanted to say to some of you guys that are new to flutter, this community has been ROCK solid since the beginning. once this coin starts rising way way high, there is not gonna be some crazy drop like blackcoin.

I never understood this blackcoin hype anyway. Have I missed any innovation it brought? In my eyes pure pump & dump scam. Flutter is sooo much better!

Well it certainly wasn't a scam and I made more money than I could have dreamed. But, it was indeed the greatest pump the crypto world has ever seen. It's still going through an after-pump phase. The people in that thread are religious about blackcoin lol. Price has held up very well though, shows what a dedicated community can achieve.

You should check out some of the pump-and-dumps in late November of last year. I was invested in Quark and it went from just under a penny per coin to around 30 cents per coin. The market cap increased even more than BlackCoin.

Good to see you over here in Flutter Coin. Let's get another 800%+ profit but let's do it over the course of a month like BlackCoin.

+1
blackcoin never will return again
this is FlutterCoin time  Smiley

The reason I invested in both FlutterCoin and BlackCoin is because of the almost constant upward trend with volume. That continues with BlackCoin even after the pump-and-dump.

Will FlutterCoin have a pump-and-dump time? That remains to be seen. However, even if it has a pump-and-dump I expect it continue its upward price trend.

Yes, there is room for both coins to do well. It's also good to be invested in more than one coin.

FlutterCoin
# 1
% Change (24h)     +136.84 %
# 5
Volume (24h)      $ 900,945  

http://coinmarketcap.com/
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

Here ... we ... go. Cancel all sells.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I do want blackcoin to succeed as I think it displays a model for POS. It looks like other POS coins are slightly pegged to BC's success for now. Once we begin the next leg up then it's game on to choose a winner in our category. I think we're the best contender yet.
In my opinion FLT offers more exciting features to be developed and looks like it could work very well with social media integration, whereas blackcoin's community is a bit meat-headed cave-man style pumping.

Obviously there is more upside potential with FLT, so good luck to us. Glad to be aboard!
Activity: 479
lol i dont see why there is so much butting heads. i guess as long as its good natured competition is good. fierce market out there

You should check out some of the pump-and-dumps in late November of last year. I was invested in Quark and it went from just under a penny per coin to around 30 cents per coin. The market cap increased even more than BlackCoin.

Good to see you over here in Flutter Coin. Let's get another 800%+ profit but let's do it over the course of a month like BlackCoin.

+1
blackcoin never will return again
this is FlutterCoin time  Smiley

The reason I invested in BlackCoin was because it had an ever-increasing price for a month. Then the pump-and-dump hit. I made 8 times my investment on that coin. Now I see it's going back up again so I'm invested back into BlackCoin.

Same thing for FlutterCoin. An ever-increasing price with volume to back it so I'm now invested in FlutterCoin for the same reason I invested in BlackCoin.
Activity: 2
Hey guys im mining some fluttercoin right now and it look like my transaction cannot be confirmed... Have any clues why?

Oh and im mining on speedminer !

From time to time it can happen that someone else find the same block a little bit earlier than you and yours get not accepted. Happend to me few days ago with a Proof of Stake block too.

Ok thank man ! Smiley
Activity: 436
Ok sorry, I'm a little bit mad because I wasn't involved in bc^^
Hey guys im mining some fluttercoin right now and it look like my transaction cannot be confirmed... Have any clues why?

From time to time it can happen that someone else find the same block a little bit earlier than you and yours get not accepted. Happend to me few days ago with a Proof of Stake block too.

so relax, flutter will take care of you  Grin

Just broke down the 7BTC sell wall, would be good to continue pushing through
Activity: 2

Jump to: