Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 167. (Read 368043 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Alright, cheap coins are over. Coin sale is closed.
Upward pulling wicks forming on the candles and price is stabilized and starting to trend up with massive buy support.

1-2 hours till block halving and that will sink in over the weekend as the market catches up.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
i bought most at 2264 and it's at 2262 right now. i won't be surprised if it dips a little lower, nor will i be surprised if it goes up much higher. the upside has more potential than the downside, IMO.

i don't try to nail the prices, just try to make overall good trades.

You already have millions of FLT and you're still buying? This is what I like to see... Cheesy

I just got back from camping and Flutter was at 1200 Satoshis when I left, it's at 2300 Sat now, I also like to see this!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
i bought most at 2264 and it's at 2262 right now. i won't be surprised if it dips a little lower, nor will i be surprised if it goes up much higher. the upside has more potential than the downside, IMO.

i don't try to nail the prices, just try to make overall good trades.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Block halving in 5 hours. That is the real event that will be having an obvious effect on price over the entire weekend.
Half the coins that are being mined today will no longer be mined tomorrow. And in 7 more days this will happen again with the next weekly block halving.

Not to mention the Multipool and many other things in the works.

Every coin needs a good shakeout before the next level. It's a must before we rise over 3000.
Have a look at the 2700-3000 range now.. a lot less resistance. Hmmm...

This is why I sold.

it's why i bought.

2 sides of the same coin, pun somewhat intended

You probably bought what I sold!  Grin
block reward cuts in half in about 4 hours.

my body is ready.
Activity: 308
FlutterCoin Developer

plenty of dummies and haters in the world. you are just gonna have to learn to LOL @ them. don't worry about the dorks i'll keep them in line.

LOL I know... Just feel bad for these people they must be like all wired up biting their fingernails LOL

This market and BTC's market is nothing.  Tiny in comparison of anything at CME.

Try trading 50 lots of eminis (I know guys who trade 50 - 100 big S&P's in the pit) and have the market move against you.  Guys are going mad like its the end of the world because GASP the market didn't move directly up to 100,000 without retractions

Trading and investing is not for everyone...
Let them post what they want, PoT is definitely not broken (last one was: ACCEPTED: proof-of-transaction block at height 34557), it definitely can't be exploited except via extreme luck, this coin is the only innovative coin since peercoin.  All others either use different scrypt algo's, different reward systems, either pure pow, pure pos, hybrid, etc.  Sure FLT uses bits and pieces from a lot of coins but POT is the only one of 3 ways to earn coins in the crypto currency world.

effeminate? is this a man's thing, crypto currency?  If I was marketing something to the masses I would definitely use a friendly name, not "black coin" or "bit coin" or "lite coin" - no offence to either, just stating the facts.   This coin isn't just for men, or techie people.

Simply put, if you guys are so worried, donate money to whoever to get publicity or whatever you feel we somehow need after a tiny market drop.  Contact the people on the fluttercoinbounty.com site and maybe there a reward.  I think there is...

How much more average Joe can one get?  PoT is not something to need to do anything to earn other than use the coin.  There is no magic, no special config, etc.  You send and/or receive FLT and maybe you can earn extra coins.

Again I don't have the time to do this type of stuff, I leave this stuff up to the community, as i stated before, I spend enough of my own $$$, time etc to try and make the coin a success, and thats the limit.

I see no problem with anything.  I think you people need a rest from the forum LOL and need to quit watching the prices.

We really need a cry thread I think LOL

plenty of dummies and haters in the world. you are just gonna have to learn to LOL @ them. don't worry about the dorks posting silly shit, i'll keep them in line.
FlutterCoin Developer
Let them post what they want, PoT is definitely not broken (last one was: ACCEPTED: proof-of-transaction block at height 34557), it definitely can't be exploited except via extreme luck, this coin is the only innovative coin since peercoin.  All others either use different scrypt algo's, different reward systems, either pure pow, pure pos, hybrid, etc.  Sure FLT uses bits and pieces from a lot of coins but POT is the only one of 3 ways to earn coins in the crypto currency world.

effeminate? is this a man's thing, crypto currency?  If I was marketing something to the masses I would definitely use a friendly name, not "black coin" or "bit coin" or "lite coin" - no offence to either, just stating the facts.   This coin isn't just for men, or techie people.

Simply put, if you guys are so worried, donate money to whoever to get publicity or whatever you feel we somehow need after a tiny market drop.  Contact the people on the fluttercoinbounty.com site and maybe there a reward.  I think there is...

How much more average Joe can one get?  PoT is not something to need to do anything to earn other than use the coin.  There is no magic, no special config, etc.  You send and/or receive FLT and maybe you can earn extra coins.

Again I don't have the time to do this type of stuff, I leave this stuff up to the community, as i stated before, I spend enough of my own $$$, time etc to try and make the coin a success, and thats the limit.

I see no problem with anything.  I think you people need a rest from the forum LOL and need to quit watching the prices.

We really need a cry thread I think LOL
Block halving in 5 hours. That is the real event that will be having an obvious effect on price over the entire weekend.
Half the coins that are being mined today will no longer be mined tomorrow. And in 7 more days this will happen again with the next weekly block halving.

Every coin needs a good shakeout before the next level. It's a must before we rise over 3000.

This is why I sold.

it's why i bought.

2 sides of the same coin, pun somewhat intended
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

This is why I sold.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I don't know why you guys are complaining. A week ago we were trading at 200-400 range...
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Part of the problem might be that there is just not a lot of understanding about PoT yet.  Listening to the chat in Cryptsy, you hear all sorts of nonsense about how the coin is just a generic Scrypt clone, or how the logo / name sounds effeminate  (Twitter notwithstanding), and in the absence of a good solid "What is the big deal about PoT?"  diagram or article or even better, video,  FUD jumps in to fill the information gap.  There's already someone trying to post some article about how PoT is broken and won't work, and though I haven't seen it it is almost certainly going to be followed by more.  This is mostly because of the information gap that exists.

@TheKidCoin,  do you have any interest yet from high visibility places like CoinDesk or Bitcoin Magazine looking to talk about PoT?  I'd be willing to contribute a 1000 FLT towards a bounty to create a simple "average joe"  explanation of PoT and why it works.  Something like this:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-kMsHx8DwsrM/UngH09tltpI/AAAAAAAAAXU/jCt_qqIARsI/s1600/Bitcoin-infographic.png

I agree! Fluttercoin and PoT need/deserve more publicity.
thekidcoin

dev of the year

i just picked up 400,000

weeeeeeee
legendary

Activity: 370
Part of the problem might be that there is just not a lot of understanding about PoT yet.  Listening to the chat in Cryptsy, you hear all sorts of nonsense about how the coin is just a generic Scrypt clone, or how the logo / name sounds effeminate  (Twitter notwithstanding), and in the absence of a good solid "What is the big deal about PoT?"  diagram or article or even better, video,  FUD jumps in to fill the information gap.  There's already someone trying to post some article about how PoT is broken and won't work, and though I haven't seen it it is almost certainly going to be followed by more.  This is mostly because of the information gap that exists.

@TheKidCoin,  do you have any interest yet from high visibility places like CoinDesk or Bitcoin Magazine looking to talk about PoT?  I'd be willing to contribute a 1000 FLT towards a bounty to create a simple "average joe"  explanation of PoT and why it works.  Something like this:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-kMsHx8DwsrM/UngH09tltpI/AAAAAAAAAXU/jCt_qqIARsI/s1600/Bitcoin-infographic.png
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
The multipool announcement wasn't that exciting, I can see why people that don't believe in the coin want out.
I'm holding with all my coins.
Wasn't exciting?  what would make a multipool announcement exciting?  The pool will debut in beta next Saturday, what else possibly could have made the news better? LOL

People who dumped just don't understand trading or markets.

They could have said what will set their multipool apart from other multipools.
They could have given a screenshot/preview of the site.

basically what they did is :
"BREAKING NEWS: next Saturday there will be BREAKING NEWS!!!"

We already knew they are working on a multipool, so why write something about something that will happen next Saturday ?
Also , next Saturday is only the beta with limited places, which means we still don't know when will it open for everybody to use.
The multipool announcement wasn't that exciting, I can see why people that don't believe in the coin want out.
Wasn't exciting?  what would make a multipool announcement exciting?  The pool will debut in beta next Saturday, what else possibly could have made the news better? LOL

confetti.jpg?
FlutterCoin Developer

legendary
If Bitcoin wasn't so slow it would have been a good opportunity to buy some more...

What I do is buy LTC elsewhere and send that instead to Mintpal. Then sell the LTC on Mintpal for BTC. Then you can buy FLT faster.
If I happen to have no BTC left on Mintpal for some odd reason Smiley such as buying all the FLT I could at 2100.
Jump to: