Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 166. (Read 368043 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
FlutterCoin Developer
Activity: 336
Hashrate related...

i kind of figured the hashrate would drop with the block halving.

congrats, looks like it was a smooth transition.
FlutterCoin Developer
FlutterCoin Developer
Either one (or some) of these pools don't have the correct stratum implementation or hashrate tanked, because the last block has been a while.

No worries, it will come.

Will know the reason after the block is mined.
FlutterCoin Developer
Anybody who can tell me what that halving can effect the price?
Don't think it will, likely will effect the price again mid next week.  Though I could be wrong.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
The multipool announcement wasn't that exciting, I can see why people that don't believe in the coin want out.
I'm holding with all my coins.
Wasn't exciting?  what would make a multipool announcement exciting?  The pool will debut in beta next Saturday, what else possibly could have made the news better? LOL

People who dumped just don't understand trading or markets.

They could have said what will set their multipool apart from other multipools.
They could have given a screenshot/preview of the site.

basically what they did is :
"BREAKING NEWS: next Saturday there will be BREAKING NEWS!!!"

We already knew they are working on a multipool, so why write something about something that will happen next Saturday ?
Also , next Saturday is only the beta with limited places, which means we still don't know when will it open for everybody to use.

Did you actually read the whole document? A lot more was said than "Breaking News: Next Saturday will be Breaking news." There is a whole section about the release of the Fluttercoin Community Bounty Fund. This fund has the potential to kick-start some really cool projects for FLT. The anonymous 100,000 Fluttercoin donation to flutterbounty.com is a testament to how strong of a community we've begun to develop.

I have donated 1W flt,Hope FLT fly
Activity: 196
Calm before the storm?

Ugh, I wish I had more FLT stock piled.
Activity: 127
The multipool announcement wasn't that exciting, I can see why people that don't believe in the coin want out.
I'm holding with all my coins.
Wasn't exciting?  what would make a multipool announcement exciting?  The pool will debut in beta next Saturday, what else possibly could have made the news better? LOL

People who dumped just don't understand trading or markets.

They could have said what will set their multipool apart from other multipools.
They could have given a screenshot/preview of the site.

basically what they did is :
"BREAKING NEWS: next Saturday there will be BREAKING NEWS!!!"

We already knew they are working on a multipool, so why write something about something that will happen next Saturday ?
Also , next Saturday is only the beta with limited places, which means we still don't know when will it open for everybody to use.

Did you actually read the whole document? A lot more was said than "Breaking News: Next Saturday will be Breaking news." There is a whole section about the release of the Fluttercoin Community Bounty Fund. This fund has the potential to kick-start some really cool projects for FLT. The anonymous 100,000 Fluttercoin donation to flutterbounty.com is a testament to how strong of a community we've begun to develop.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Anybody who can tell me what that halving can effect the price?
51 Blocks till reward halving by the way Smiley

Wow it's late night quiet on a Friday. Good time for a big price spike while you all sleep.
Kind of like last weekend on Mintpal.

people around here sleep? i don't  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
51 Blocks till reward halving by the way Smiley

Wow it's late night quiet on a Friday. Good time for a big price spike while you all sleep.
Kind of like last weekend on Mintpal.
legendary
i guess if i look at it objectively, i am a bit of a flutter whale  Tongue

i just see fluttercoin at 30,000 satoshi in the next couple of months so i just keep accumulating more.

there actually isn't a single reason why flutter can't be 100,000 satoshi a year from now. maybe the only thing is that there are so many coins out there that it's hard for people to choose, and they get stuck with one or two coins as their favorite and refuse to support other coins.

some of the cash flow just moved to whitecoin. But they will be back soon.

yep, i collected quite a bit of whitecoin myself the last few days

Man that whitecoin is playing with Fire. So dangerous I cannot tell you. I've been doing this for awhile (if November is old times) and a Pre-mine of 0.7% is a sure sign of dev dump to come.
Be super super careful. Also whitecoin Dev would not show premine address in OP. So he could just take off after dump.

Stick with Flutter Smiley

Flutter is Butter.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Price value will drop, don't buy now ...
looking through your post history.. how often do you come here to say that exact same thing? multiple times a day?
Activity: 140
Price value will drop, don't buy now ...
but i'll sell and come back to sweet, sweet, fluttercoin  Kiss

i just see fluttercoin at 30,000 satoshi in the next couple of months so i just keep accumulating more.

there actually isn't a single reason why flutter can't be 100,000 satoshi a year from now. maybe the only thing is that there are so many coins out there that it's hard for people to choose, and they get stuck with one or two coins as their favorite and refuse to support other coins.

yep, i collected quite a bit of whitecoin myself the last few days
Activity: 210

legendary

There are people buying and holding this coin for over one month now and we have gone from 150 satoshi to 1000 through 2200 which is the new floor on the way to 3k and then at least 10k in time.
I see nothing less than a 10 million dollar market cap when the PoW tapers out over the next few weeks. In 4 weeks the block halving will have happened 5 times.

The whales behind this coin and two others are the same guys. You can see it in the patterns they use on Mintpal. They have sold nothing on these coins and are
just getting started.

The reason is PoS and protection of coin value through very minimal inflation.

Jump to: