Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 165. (Read 368043 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

flutter.miningwith.us

We need your help since the network hash has risen!
200 Fluttercoin Reward to one random miner for every block found!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
just wanted to mention i'm getting stakes of 10 constantly. lol, much more than before the code upgrade. so maybe it's giving me the correct amount now, just ton's of 10's.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Actually this is the first time it has crashed in 2 years. does NOT happen all the time at all lol

But i will agree that I need to back it up
Activity: 103
my computer crashed the other night. Had the whole "would only load to black screen and cursor" thing happen. Pretty common and I have already fixed the error.

BUT, for some reason my Fluttercoin wallet will not open :/ the program keeps saying….. Assertion failed!   then at the bottom it says:

Expression: pindex-> pprev || pindex->GetBlockHash() ==(!fTestNet ? hashGenesisBlock : hashGenesisBlockTestNET)

someone PLEASE help me! I dont want to lose all my Flt Sad

First of all, fix your "noobiness". Seriously, if your PC constantly crashes, this is NOT normal, especially if it's a PC for dealing with MONEY. Such PC should be at least 99% stable. Second, the structure of every coin data folder is the same, learn how to backup your wallet or one day you could go cuckoo after loosing money due to a crash or an HDD/SDD failure. Do NOT repeat obvious mistakes!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
For some reason i am not seeing a "roaming folder" or anything that says wallet.dat in any of the folders that appear when I click on the fluttercoin folder...

I am using windows 7 , to open it I run %appdata% which opens the roaming folder , where you can find the fluttercoin folder , in it you can find the wallet.dat after that this is the folder you delete Fluttercoin , not the whole roaming folder just the fluttercoin
For some reason i am not seeing a "roaming folder" or anything that says wallet.dat in any of the folders that appear when I click on the fluttercoin folder...
my computer crashed the other night. Had the whole "would only load to black screen and cursor" thing happen. Pretty common and I have already fixed the error.

BUT, for some reason my Fluttercoin wallet will not open :/ the program keeps saying….. Assertion failed!   then at the bottom it says:

Expression: pindex-> pprev || pindex->GetBlockHash() ==(!fTestNet ? hashGenesisBlock : hashGenesisBlockTestNET)

I had a similar problem with an another wallet , this is what I did
backed up the wallet.dat
deleted roaming folder and the wallet
cleaned the registry with tuneup utilities 2014
restarted the pc
downloaded the wallet again ,synced it and closed it
replaced the wallet data and starded the wallet again

this worked for me

How do i backup the "wallet.dat"??

the wallet.dat is located in the roaming folder -> in the fluttercoin folder , just like seattletu said , copy paste it somewhere
Ok just to be clear… I just copy the file "fluttercoin-qt" to a USB drive i have?

Sorry im not the best at computers lol
You just copy and paste it somewhere safe. A USB drive for example

backed up the wallet.dat
restarted the pc

this worked for me

How do i backup the "wallet.dat"??

backed up the wallet.dat
restarted the pc

this worked for me

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
The halving that just happened should help get the big multipools off the coin. That means no more coins being dumped by them.
So that mark just passed. Might take a day to sink in.

Generally block halvings do raise the price of a coin to some degree.
If there half as many coins being mined then half as many coins to put into the market.

And there will be another halving in 7 days.

There is a price suppressing sell wall at 2500 to shake out coins. If that wasn't there the resistance is way less now
to 3000 than it was 12 hours ago. Will be a fun weekend.

do you think it can reach 3000+ this weekend

We already hit 2895 peak yesterday so 3000 is a pretty safe bet.
This shakeout was huge today so it feels like something big brewing. Will see.
The halving that just happened should help get the big multipools off the coin. That means no more coins being dumped by them.

If there half as many coins being mined then half as many coins to put into the market.

There is a price suppressing sell wall at 2500 to shake out coins. If that wasn't there the resistance is way less now

do you think it can reach 3000+ this weekend
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

i'm getting 10's  Undecided

Really?  Cry thekidcoin, please look into it. I absolutely don't want to waste a one's month time for a measly 10 FLT reward...  Sad
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Someone really doesn't want the price to go up, dumps every time.
Well, we've got the halving. It is safe to PoS now? No more 10 FLT limit bug? Can anyone confirm?
looking forward to the multipool going in full effect soon. that will float the price higher and higher, no end in sight.
Jump to: