Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 54. (Read 368041 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
If it's not the Android wallet, and it's something never mentioned before... woah, mega excitement, let's see what comes out of this Smiley

yeah it's something never mentioned before

crossing my fingers
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
If it's not the Android wallet, and it's something never mentioned before... woah, mega excitement, let's see what comes out of this Smiley
ALL: News release moved up to 12 PM Eastern Time 6/13/2014

Several important factors played into this decision.  Its best not to wait.

Holy bawls, Only 10 hours left to go!

haha yeah can't wait.. Smiley
Activity: 378
any news about the coin?i wanna buy some,lol
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
this coin is undervalued for a long time .
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I don't like it if pow is abandoned. I really don't see the advantages of this. The fact that it can be mined if necessary is quite nice. Without pow it's just another pos coin. Pot isn't really that important at the moment I think.

they had a coin recently that moved the PoW and PoS to different timers so that the block times were evened out.  Because it happens every 2 minutes, if you have more PoS blocks confirming the PoW blocks didn't get generated.  They set it so PoW is xx minutes, but PoS happens much faster, so the coin can confirm with the PoS blocks super fast.  I expect you get lots of blockchain bloat with this.  I love that when i start flt i don't have to wait for 1000s of blocks to sync.   (jackpotcoin did it, i don't own any)

Edit:  only issue with FLT is having to wait all month to get rewards.  I sure wish I could just make FLT my only wallet and have it up all the time, dancing around while PoT and PoS payout like my miners do...

How come you don't already leave your FLT wallet open? Mine stays open as long as my computer is running/mining. The 30 day wait for PoS is a long time but it was so that people would have a reason to hold their coins but that will also be getting changed to a shorter time, hopefully tomorrow?

you only need your wallet open if the coins are mature.

for instance, i have coins maturing on 6/14, i normally do open it periodically just to sync so it's relatively up to date.  I then would open it up on 6/14, unlock it for staking, and leave it open until it stakes.  if that is the only time it stakes, I can shut it down for 29 days until they are mature again.

at this point thought, i have blocks i've moved in all times during the month, so it's open about 60% these days.  when I first start it was only open at 10% of the time.

and I have 400k+ now.  I think I'm about to buy up a bunch more, just because...price is still crazy low.

Ah ok. Mine pretty much stakes at least once a day so I just leave it open all the time. I think I will grab a couple more thousand myself while its still under 400.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
I don't like it if pow is abandoned. I really don't see the advantages of this. The fact that it can be mined if necessary is quite nice. Without pow it's just another pos coin. Pot isn't really that important at the moment I think.

they had a coin recently that moved the PoW and PoS to different timers so that the block times were evened out.  Because it happens every 2 minutes, if you have more PoS blocks confirming the PoW blocks didn't get generated.  They set it so PoW is xx minutes, but PoS happens much faster, so the coin can confirm with the PoS blocks super fast.  I expect you get lots of blockchain bloat with this.  I love that when i start flt i don't have to wait for 1000s of blocks to sync.   (jackpotcoin did it, i don't own any)

Edit:  only issue with FLT is having to wait all month to get rewards.  I sure wish I could just make FLT my only wallet and have it up all the time, dancing around while PoT and PoS payout like my miners do...

How come you don't already leave your FLT wallet open? Mine stays open as long as my computer is running/mining. The 30 day wait for PoS is a long time but it was so that people would have a reason to hold their coins but that will also be getting changed to a shorter time, hopefully tomorrow?

you only need your wallet open if the coins are mature.

for instance, i have coins maturing on 6/14, i normally do open it periodically just to sync so it's relatively up to date.  I then would open it up on 6/14, unlock it for staking, and leave it open until it stakes.  if that is the only time it stakes, I can shut it down for 29 days until they are mature again.

at this point thought, i have blocks i've moved in all times during the month, so it's open about 60% these days.  when I first start it was only open at 10% of the time.

and I have 400k+ now.  I think I'm about to buy up a bunch more, just because...price is still crazy low.

Edit:  only issue with FLT is having to wait all month to get rewards.  I sure wish I could just make FLT my only wallet and have it up all the time, dancing around while PoT and PoS payout like my miners do...

I only open my wallet probably atleast once a month. lol.

Edit:  only issue with FLT is having to wait all month to get rewards.  I sure wish I could just make FLT my only wallet and have it up all the time, dancing around while PoT and PoS payout like my miners do...

How many Flutter Coins do you people own?
I'm no millionaire but my FLT collection is little over 172k.
The price was 355 when the snapshot was taken.

I have about 215k FLT. 100k was from mining like the first month and half, the rest I have been buying slowly throughout the months when I get some spare money for BTC. Oh and the others have come from PoS. I also spent like 20k FLT on some gold through coinpayments.net.

That's why we have the multipool up. PoW is basically pointless as of now. You can only get 20 FLT for hitting a block. Unless you are the only one mining through PoW and hitting every block, you will get way more FLT if you use the multipool.

legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports

pow doesnt matter anyways the rewards are too low as of the moment.
Activity: 307
Merit: 252
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
My friend called me and told me to sell everything to buy flutter before Friday. What is this announcement about on Friday?

Why don't you ask your friend?

Just did, Andriod wallet he says.

Only kid knows.. Smiley
Its not the android wallet

hmm, yeah that was last week.
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
4 hours left until the MAJOR announcement.

what what you say, there's a countdown?

probably 28 more hours..

7PM New York time TONIGHT. Still a chance to buy before it gets VERY expensive.

I've been holding for some time, no point in selling now, wish I could afford another 500k.  When can i give some for my wife to use at bath and body works, or lane bryant, come on, someone has to build a good coin gateway that the big boys can use to go from $ -> FLT
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Thekidcoin: is it really THAT big? Because lots of coins announce things that aren't really that impressive. (comparing to the hype).
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Can you explain the "Proof-of-Block" a little more? I don't get it? You can get coins when you make transactions? Or am I misunderstanding? Couldn't you just endlessly send coins to your self?

i am also confuse about it are they paying or not i am just so confuse do you have any about thier solutiion
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
| TeamFLT | Trader & Investor |

Sweet, your from the future? Let us know when you hear what it is so us in the past can know  Tongue

Sweet, your from the future? Let us know when you hear what it is so us in the past can know  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: