Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 56. (Read 368041 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
| TeamFLT | Trader & Investor |
300 members giveaway at http://fluttercointalk.com/  
15 prizes of 2,000 FLT!   Cheesy
84 to go! Enjoy  Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
My friend called me and told me to sell everything to buy flutter before Friday. What is this announcement about on Friday?

Why don't you ask your friend?

Just did, Andriod wallet he says.
Activity: 154
My friend called me and told me to sell everything to buy flutter before Friday. What is this announcement about on Friday?

LoL, I believe in Fluttercoin but no way would I sell all my coins im holding and dump into one coin only. Unless they are pointless P & D coins that you know will never be around for the long term.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad

Need some help my wallet has completely stopped working, i have uninstalled and reinstalled still nothing this is the message i keep getting.

Assertion failed
Program: fluttercoind.exe
File: kernel.cpp, Line 380
Expression pindex->pprev :: pindex->getblockhash<> ==(!ftestnet ? hashgenesisblock : hashgenesisblocktestnet)

This application has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way please contact the applications suport team.

Are you using wallet  v0.4.5.7  ? Have you tried deleting everything in your AppData/Roaming/Fluttercoin folder and then reinstalling or then running the wallet.exe? Oh and don't forget to save your wallet.dat file before deleting AppData folder if you haven't done so already.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Need some help my wallet has completely stopped working, i have uninstalled and reinstalled still nothing this is the message i keep getting.

Assertion failed
Expression pindex->pprev :: pindex->getblockhash<> ==(!ftestnet ? hashgenesisblock : hashgenesisblocktestnet)

This application has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way please contact the applications suport team.

Try -> http://fluttercointalk.com/ Hope solve for you!  Wink

Thank you for the help
Activity: 16
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012

Nobody knows yet, but it's definitely something big...
Activity: 126

Assertion failed

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
whos the guy overtaking my bids by 1 satoshi? hahaha. Smiley
Bot maybe?
When 24h volume is slightly over 4btc its fight for every flt.
[/quote
i have bought some but rates are not increasing slowly. let us flight to the moon

lol yeah i was forced to buy those sell orders since no one is selling it at the moment, everyones anticipating the announcement.
Activity: 32
Bot maybe?
When 24h volume is slightly over 4btc its fight for every flt.
[/quote
i have bought some but rates are not increasing slowly. let us flight to the moon
Activity: 5
fly fly fly just like SPA did.
SPA is fly in half way ,but was killed by big makers.There is a big fault form 600 to 3500  just now.Think about it(Forgive my poor english)
Activity: 51
fly fly fly just like SPA did.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
This coin is pretty neat, I'm enjoying just reading the thread honestly  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 23
welp, just bought up 112k - let's see what you got thekidcoin
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Activity: 51
First new wallet.I think the price will go to  2000sat

http://file:///C:/Users/standard/Desktop/flt.JPG

In case that didnt work.
Assertion failed

This application has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way please contact the applications suuport team.

We need to get that top 100 bagholders up again. I am also curious to see what it looks like.
Pages:
Jump to: