Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 58. (Read 368041 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 250
I hope all of you selling are aware that you've been manipulated by whales so they can get your FLT for cheap?

Guess you guys will be the first one coming back after the pump.

Lol always whales when price goes down? with 10btc volume on mintpal?

It's baby whale Wink

more likely a penguin. Smiley

or little butterfly . lol
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
I hope all of you selling are aware that you've been manipulated by whales so they can get your FLT for cheap?

It's baby whale Wink

more likely a penguin. Smiley
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

Look at the market right now. It's been that way for weeks. They make small sells at very low price and wait for retard to panic sell into their low order. At the moment, bunch of small sells have been made at 230, yet theres no coin to sell under 300.

The fact that the market is so small makes it so much easier to manipulate. And just because it is small now doesn't mean it will always be. They probably have accumulated a shit ton of FLT by now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

no whales are here, just plankton like me or others Wink
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

It seems most people do not look at the charts, at the market cap and fundamentals. They just buy when the price rises and sell when falls  Grin

Thad said, what do you recommend?

FLT is more simply more innovative and that much better than a lot of the coins out there that are valued more than 100x+. It serves a purpose, that much can't be said for like 90% of the alt coins out there.

You decide if you should be buying or selling. The whales in this thread have been urging everyone to sell, why do you think that is?

Let me quote that thing one last time...

"When everyone is fearful, be greedy"

It seems most people do not look at the charts, at the market cap and fundamentals. They just buy when the price rises and sell when falls  Grin

Thad said, what do you recommend?

sell
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

It seems most people do not look at the charts, at the market cap and fundamentals. They just buy when the price rises and sell when falls  Grin
Activity: 434

Activity: 154
 Cry I sell fluttercoins. Is dead
Sweet!!!!!!!

Gonna be epic I hope.

Gonna be the last flutter millionaire standing within the next week if everyone keeps selling the way they are.

I just keep buying, LOL.

You're not the only one. I have many millions, more than 5, and I'm not selling.
Activity: 336
what's the deal with cryptsy keeping flt offline?
Activity: 168
Friday 6/13/2014 7PM Eastern watch @TheKidCoin twitter account for a MAJOR announcement and press release.

Yeah, this coin is ripe for pump. Just needs some nice announcement!

Did you think  about adding Proof Of Burn (PoB) to the trio? Slimcoin is trying something with this : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-slimcoin-proof-of-burn-new-block-gen-mineable-by-low-power-computer-613213

That would make a nice foursome: PoW + PoS + PoT + PoB  Grin
Activity: 32
i want to buy some flutter coin but i am confused how i will get back cash.can you please make it more clear
Activity: 51
Is this coin dead? I can't believe it.

No

Some investors just want to change markets and buyers speculating on different market. They will eventually come back to FLT after the anon craze. Probably now is the right time to put buy orders @ 200 sat since looking at the current order book and volume it will eventually hit there if someone with a big purse will dump.
+1
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Is this coin dead? I can't believe it.

No

Some investors just want to change markets and buyers speculating on different market. They will eventually come back to FLT after the anon craze. Probably now is the right time to put buy orders @ 200 sat since looking at the current order book and volume it will eventually hit there if someone with a big purse will dump.
Pages:
Jump to: