Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 57. (Read 368041 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Well ... I caught the thing all the way down to 200 ... yowza ... but peanuts for volume ... nobody with a significant amount is selling to there ...

What I don't get is this: 190M coins exist right? So figure there's someone out there in the world with 10M at least to themselves. That means that PER 1 Satoshi gain that individual would be valued at 0.1 btc higher. At a certain point it actually costs that individual LESS btc to push the price up singlehandedly than the amount they would GAIN as a result of the higher price level. You can only shake the market out so many times for weak hands before you're just harming your own interests by depressing the market. So ... what are they waiting for at this point ?

your lucky, my buy orders havn't been filled ill probably break it to chunks.
Activity: 406
Well ... I caught the thing all the way down to 200 ... yowza ... but peanuts for volume ... nobody with a significant amount is selling to there ...

What I don't get is this: 190M coins exist right? So figure there's someone out there in the world with 10M at least to themselves. That means that PER 1 Satoshi gain that individual would be valued at 0.1 btc higher. At a certain point it actually costs that individual LESS btc to push the price up singlehandedly than the amount they would GAIN as a result of the higher price level. You can only shake the market out so many times for weak hands before you're just harming your own interests by depressing the market. So ... what are they waiting for at this point ?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
just watting three days !
why?  when will the androd wallet release?
No, then he will announce great news soon to come!
when?
Activity: 5
just watting three days !
why?  when will the androd wallet release?
Activity: 9
Activity: 16
Cryptsy FLT wallet online!  Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Nevermind, that tweet is from some different Fluttercoin account, I don't think that's the official one.

Beware of those kinds of accounts,  they'll make you make the wrong decisions.
Nevermind, that tweet is from some different Fluttercoin account, I don't think that's the official one.

Yeah, some bullshit to pump the price Cheesy But the news should be good anyway,
Activity: 154
From Fluttercoin twitter

"Fluttercoin to be redeveloped. Price will be fixed to real world assests. And new ways to pay. Android and SMS wallets."

Can we get some more detail on what this new stuff is? What does redeveloped mean? All our old coins will still be legit right?

How can you fix price? It's all about supply and demand on the market. Shocked
From Fluttercoin twitter

"Fluttercoin to be redeveloped. Price will be fixed to real world assests. And new ways to pay. Android and SMS wallets."

Can we get some more detail on what this new stuff is? What does redeveloped mean? All our old coins will still be legit right?
Activity: 196
Activity: 32
I hope all of you selling are aware that you've been manipulated by whales so they can get your FLT for cheap?

Guess you guys will be the first one coming back after the pump.

It seems most people do not look at the charts, at the market cap and fundamentals. They just buy when the price rises and sell when falls  Grin
i have bought some coins please tell me how i will receive cash back by sending coins to some one. Plz clarify me
At the risk of being annoying, would anybody be able to briefly detail the pros and cons of proof of transaction as implemented by fluttercoin.  It seems innovative and could potentially solve a number of issues that the proof of work coins are running into now.  People seem to be writing it off though because fluttercoin hasn't been crypto fad of the month yet, but I don't know enough to comment.

Kidcoin can explain better but from what I understand, PoT adds another layer of security for the blockchain which is always a good thing. As for the cons of PoT, I really don't know of any? Who wouldn't want a chance to gain more coins just for trading the coins you already own ?
Activity: 307
Merit: 252
there are a lot of tweaks the dev making for the PoT. So I think it just takes time. And I ain't that concerned with the price. People selling coins below the price which they bought them for are strange to me. Just chill and wait for all the amazing developments the dev team is working on.

Dev team = u'r awesome!
Activity: 232
At the risk of being annoying, would anybody be able to briefly detail the pros and cons of proof of transaction as implemented by fluttercoin.  It seems innovative and could potentially solve a number of issues that the proof of work coins are running into now.  People seem to be writing it off though because fluttercoin hasn't been crypto fad of the month yet, but I don't know enough to comment.

Wow, so we are almost back to where we first started price wise when the coin first started out. It sat below 200 for a few weeks before that first pump came in. I have really lost faith in crypto world when a coin that brings something new to the table that works for everyone, seller and buyer with PoT, people still rather put their money into shit coins that offer nothing useful at all. I have been holding since the beginning and will continue to hold and if the coin does indeed die, then so be it. I don't think it will ever just completely die out. The coin is only 3 months old and that's a lot longer than some of these other coins have lasted or will ever last.

We really should get that top 100 / 200 rich list back up b/c I am curious to see how many millionaires there are still out there or if most have indeed dumped their coins.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I hope all of you selling are aware that you've been manipulated by whales so they can get your FLT for cheap?

Guess you guys will be the first one coming back after the pump.

Lol always whales when price goes down? with 10btc volume on mintpal?

It's baby whale Wink

more likely a penguin. Smiley

or little butterfly . lol

butterfly is nice, good for this coin.
Activity: 434
hehehe here we are ... sitting in front of our computers drinking coffee or cola watching our investments go down the drain and making silly jokes ... well life is good Smiley

Hahah, thats life.. Atleast the coin is kinda cheap right now, possible x2-3 if the announcment is big. Smiley

yeahh...but sadly only announcements so far is a announcements of a announcement of a announcement.  ... etc. 

This

Fluttercoin is simply only a coin with nothing else to it, that's the truth here..

The developer hopes that the community will for some unknown reason start to invest all their time and money into fluttercoin.. All while the community waits for the developer to do something.
And in the end nobody does anything so we all just sit here and wait.

That sums up the last 2-3 months here. Luckily I have sold almost all my flutters and just playing around with profits for now.

Good luck to you all that decide to hold.
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
hehehe here we are ... sitting in front of our computers drinking coffee or cola watching our investments go down the drain and making silly jokes ... well life is good Smiley

Hahah, thats life.. Atleast the coin is kinda cheap right now, possible x2-3 if the announcment is big. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: