Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 61. (Read 368041 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
今天这么又有人砸 flt
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Ive waited 8 days for my cryptsy deposit on FLT.

They claim they are waiting for an update from the dev, is this true?
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
Hi guys...My wallet is not staking. Last time was on the 4th.
Anybody having the same issue?
Thanks!
Activity: 588
I really do not know anymore if it's calm before the storm, maybe market doens't care about new features. Only cares about the word "ANON"

Maybe announce anon features under development, then we can pump to 2K so everyone can get out lol. Then start fluttercoin version 2

I know perfect title for fluttercoin version 2: Nightshade-butterfly
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Activity: 51
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
| TeamFLT | Trader & Investor |
Don't forget to register at fluttercointalk.com

25K FLT prize will be won by a lucky member when we hit 200. Only 16 to go!

http://fluttercointalk.com/showthread.php?24-25-000-FLT-Giveaway-200-members   Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Wow. I have never used cryptsy before. What update are they talking about? The one that changed PoT a long time ago? That is strange.
Activity: 406
I'm thinking it's obviously flat on account of Cryptsy shutting off their wallet for the last , what 3-4 days ? 5 now ? Offline while they update to the latest version. Yeah right. It does not take DAYS to update a wallet , it takes 10 minutes if that for typical users maybe a little longer for Cryptsy to tie into their trade engine but definitely not days , and there was no mandatory wallet update required either at the time of shutoff. Essentially , Cryptsy is screwing around again , and has intentionally flatlined Flutter by hindering the ability of people to trade between Cryptsy and any of the other exchanges. They have done this for a reason. Cryptsy doesn't do things like this for no purpose. I'm guessing they wanted to shut off the wallet so it would flatline the market and the criminal insider traders working at/for/with Cryptsy could buy as much flutter as they possibly can at current prices , prior to a big jump upward with the coming android wallet release announcement in the pipeline. That's my best guess anyhow. In fact , I've never seen anything quite like this before where Cryptsy keeps a wallet offline for this long , so something is definitely going on behind the scenes. Aside from Cryptsy flatlining volume and volatility with their wallet shutoff , it seems that most everyone who's paying attention is tightly holding on to their coins and expecting a better price when the android wallet is released in the next couple days or they're holding out for a much better price somewhere further down the road , so you see very few sells fighting each other , but everyone who's buying wants cheap as possible and with little volatility to worry about they are happy to just sit and have their buy orders slowly fill. I know I am. Smiley
I cant lie, I am secretly hoping it stays under 400 until monday when I get my BTC from coinbase haha. Should be able to scoop up a lot at that price.
Activity: 42
week ends coming .so the new wallet will be realeased?
Activity: 168
Yeah i don't get the need for Anon coins. Surely creating something that promotes or enables criminal behavior puts a negative spin on the coin and hinder it's real world acceptance by merchants. Bitcoin has been trying for ages to shake it's dodgy roots. I think once people realise that an Anon coin is nothing more than a 'cool' thing and has no real use to 95% of people it will disappear.

Anon is for criminals then people complain they got robbed and somehow wants to track it down lol as if. ..
Activity: 118
I finally switched from mining fluttercoin directly to mining at fluttercoinpool.com and it's going good. Being able to mine X11 instead of scrypt has been very nice as it's getting hot around here. Just received the first payment and it is larger than I was making mining fluttercoin directly. The multipool X11 shares report the wrong amount (about a third of your actual amount) but it still seems to be working fine. The dev says he's working on correcting that bug.

Hope to see more people move onto the multipool!
i sent a pm to unick a few days back about a block explorer, see cap.blockx.com or hbn.blockx.com.

his rate is .75btc, I can setup a flt address and we can begin the donation.  The .75 pays for 6 months of hosting, after this we'll need to pass the hat again.

anyone interested?

fairglu can make a very nice explorer + richlist and host it. It costs around 0.02 BTC for 2 months hosting + the work.

Im willing to throw in some FLT if some other people will if we can get that up, that seems like a good price.
Activity: 16
i sent a pm to unick a few days back about a block explorer, see cap.blockx.com or hbn.blockx.com.

his rate is .75btc, I can setup a flt address and we can begin the donation.  The .75 pays for 6 months of hosting, after this we'll need to pass the hat again.

anyone interested?

fairglu can make a very nice explorer + richlist and host it. It costs around 0.02 BTC for 2 months hosting + the work.

i can host the blockexplorer for free if someone can set it up .
Activity: 840
Twitter: @FedKassad

anyone interested?

Activity: 42
Yeah i don't get the need for Anon coins. Surely creating something that promotes or enables criminal behavior puts a negative spin on the coin and hinder it's real world acceptance by merchants. Bitcoin has been trying for ages to shake it's dodgy roots. I think once people realise that an Anon coin is nothing more than a 'cool' thing and has no real use to 95% of people it will disappear.

come on people, it's not because you support fluttercoin that you should spit on darkcoin (or other anon coins)....

World black market > 10*Bitcoin Marketcap, and it's certainly much more than 10 times. Having a real use for 5% of the population is soooooooooo terrific as altcurrencies aren't even used by 0.01% of the world population...

+ don't forget that a big part of the crypto population are libertarians, anarchists or just liberals that care about the anonymity side of cryptocurrencies. For them, more anonymity means higher value.

So no, the anon trend IS NOT like the country trend...

That being said, I'm happy that fluttercoin doesn't take this path. We want to be legal and accepted by millions of merchants !
Activity: 79
Pages:
Jump to: