Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [FRAC] Fractalcoin | **Added to Cryptsy** | X11 | Slingshield | % fees - page 11. (Read 129691 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
i slingshield worth buying in on this project? any plans for the future of this coin?

maybe someone can give me a quick update on the status Wink

Slingshield is a very interesting modification of Digishield.
There's a whitepaper here:
https://mega.co.nz/#!gBEQ3JhQ!0R40rMjdN8jbzxKAtH9X3ZciRx5yuBOsq7KWosGUFgo

But what I really like is the percentage-based-fees, because it works to solve the problem of securing the network as the block reward decreases.
This is a huge issue for Doge at the moment and I really wish they'd look at Fractal's take on things.

There was a bit of price hysteria when we switched over to slingshield but FRAC is still under most peoples radar.
The price has now returned to being extremely cheap but there's a lot less volume on the books, this means that it's very easy to push the price up or down.
I suspect that it won't take much interest to get the price moving up again, this time more solidly.

There are a lot of people who are really interested in FRAC's innovations and are holding medium-long term (myself included).
Everywhere I go I find that many people haven't looked into FRAC yet, but those who have really like it. Smiley

thx for the info. i might pick some up if the value drops any lower Wink

When are all coins finished mined? Will this make price go lower?

Considering Fractal is pure PoW, now in Slingshield phase (1 FRAC reward per block found), the total of 1 million coins only and the actual low Net hash power (bellow 1 GH/s@ X11 algo), aprox. 200 days or a little more for miners.

The price depends more on other relevant factors now, as volume in exchanges, interest in the coin and a strong community that don't dump this rare coin at shit prices as now (bellow 10k sats - JESUS), price for this coin could be much higher (300k sat or more) if it had more experienced members in community and less short-term noobies dumping at these ridiculous prices...whoever is accumulating now buying these low prices sell orders will dictate the price in the future.

Just don't sell FRAC at low prices, keep buying these low prices sell orders and the price and Market cap will explode.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
i slingshield worth buying in on this project? any plans for the future of this coin?

But what I really like is the percentage-based-fees, because it works to solve the problem of securing the network as the block reward decreases.
This is a huge issue for Doge at the moment and I really wish they'd look at Fractal's take on things.

There was a bit of price hysteria when we switched over to slingshield but FRAC is still under most peoples radar.
The price has now returned to being extremely cheap but there's a lot less volume on the books, this means that it's very easy to push the price up or down.
I suspect that it won't take much interest to get the price moving up again, this time more solidly.

There are a lot of people who are really interested in FRAC's innovations and are holding medium-long term (myself included).
Everywhere I go I find that many people haven't looked into FRAC yet, but those who have really like it. Smiley

When are all coins finished mined? Will this make price go lower?

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Activity: 301
Merit: 100
I've been asked not to give names/nicks but what I can say they both hold a rather significant wedge and are accumulating... I'll leave it to them to surface!

legendary
I haven't given up on this coin as I haven't given up on Earlz.  But I'm not going to run up the price at all until people stop selling at this price point.

If Earlz and company release new code or a new roadmap, that can of course change immediately.

Just bought most of that 8k wall.  Thanks to whoever sold that.  I'll take more at this price if you want.

Nice words.

I don´t understand why people sell FRAC so cheap like this, 1M coins only, they must be crazy...

Investors aren't selling FRAC... we are buying more at extremely good value

The difficulty has increased significantly and miners are suppressing the price by dumping at a trickle rate

Also know of two whales who are intentionally suppressing the price Lips sealed

wow, that´s good news, tell us more Smiley
I haven't given up on this coin as I haven't given up on Earlz.  But I'm not going to run up the price at all until people stop selling at this price point.

If Earlz and company release new code or a new roadmap, that can of course change immediately.

Just bought most of that 8k wall.  Thanks to whoever sold that.  I'll take more at this price if you want.

Nice words.

I don´t understand why people sell FRAC so cheap like this, 1M coins only, they must be crazy...

Investors aren't selling FRAC... we are buying more at extremely good value

The difficulty has increased significantly and miners are suppressing the price by dumping at a trickle rate

Also know of two whales who are intentionally suppressing the price Lips sealed
legendary

Nice words.

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

I agree

I think maybe because FRAC is only split into 1 million coins people are underestimating the value of each coin.

8k FRAC represents 0.8% of the entire market cap, and this is the most innovative coin to come along since DRK.
We could easily see a multi-million market cap if we can get enough people on-board and interest snowballs.

It's a really interesting situation because I think there's a lot of people who see the potential of the coin.
But obviously they don't want to spend any more than they need to so they're sitting at the bottom sucking up anything that gets dumped.

Clearly there's also still some people willing to sell at these prices.
I'm just not sure how long that will last as coins get sold to medium-term investors who don't then resell them.

In any case, I think we need to work hard on getting others interested, and really show off the innovations that Fractal brings to crypto.

Once Logicoin gets added on coinwarz we'll be in first place there, so FRAC should be added in just over a week.
We're also flying up the voting list on usecryptos.

I think we've got a great coin and great community here, I do think we all need to be a little more vocal, but otherwise things are looking great Smiley

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

hello there!! i love the idea,i want to get in,thanks... Grin

Welcome aboard Smiley

Check out the links in the release post, but to get you started:

Faucet:
http://faucet.fractalcoin.org/

Help vote for us here:
https://www.usecryptos.com/voting
http://www.coinwarz.com/voting

Smiley

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Activity: 375
hello there!! i love the idea,i want to get in,thanks... Grin
Activity: 29
FRAC now @ 25th position on useCryptos voting so gaining massive ground from 50th yesterday - keep voting peeps

FRAC now @ 25th position on useCryptos voting so gaining massive ground from 50th yesterday - keep voting peeps

Never heard about this site.
Parece ser brasileiro! Nice layout.

Voting.

That is a nice looking site!

I'll get it added to the exchange voting list in the ANN as well as the website.

Will need to contact them and have them add a website link to us.

Cheers!
Skunky
legendary

Never heard about this site.
Parece ser brasileiro! Nice layout.

Voting.
btw why do we need coinwarz ? tell me pls

..yeah..coinwarz ,how is it gonna help this coin?..shouldn't u look for friendly minners who are not gonna dump the coin further down?

IMO, Fractal's biggest problem currently is that not enough people know about 'slingshield' and how Fractal offers something new to the crypto world. Anything that gets the name out there helps to build interest and investment.

Friendly miners who hold coins would be ideal but I think that's pretty rare for any crypto.
Activity: 57
you have to add features people want rather or not you think they are needed or not. it is what creates interest and buyers.

That can also kill a coin in a heartbeat. It's not like we are living in a hole either, we are watching the scene for any new features that come along that might work well with FRAC. We're just protective of the coin and don't want to add a feature just because it's the fad of the week.

We can ask merchants to accept FRAC (and we have) all we want as developers, but until they hear from the consumers, they don't care about us.

We can only lead the horse to the water, we can't make him drink. It's pressure from customers that businesses will respond to.

As I pointed out in a previous post, sure we can post some exciting news and pump the price but it will be dumped shortly thereafter because it's not a real economic force driving it, just hot air. If you want a coin the devs are going to pump and dump, try any one of a dozen new shitcoins posted every day over at BitcoinTalk.

Cheers!
Skunky

How about to get fractalcoin on this webshop -http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en/content/7-bitcoin-dogecoin-litecoin
they accept many coins already

I have already made an agreement with the owner of this store....i am from Brazil...but the dev team didn't aproved it...they said it was too unreliable and didn't wanted to associate fractalcoin with this store....the store owner accept Frac since June as altcoin payments...
You can see it here:http://bitscoinshop.com.br/br/content/14-aceitamos-diversos-altcoins-como-forma-de-pagamento
I've tried to help Frac in early since the begining...now I just watch.
Another thing...the owner of the store told me he was completely ignored when trying to contact dev team...if this is true or not i don't know...it doesn't matter anymore....7k sats:)

..ok..so what merchants are devs looking for then?..cos it certainly need some more of those..if u not working in innovations,you need to be looking for merchants,so the coin can be used at least
Activity: 57
1.2.0 will no give us aslot of news or something with big job Sad

..yeah..coinwarz ,how is it gonna help this coin?..shouldn't u look for friendly minners who are not gonna dump the coin further down?
Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.
1.2.0 will no give us aslot of news or something with big job Sad

Pages:
Jump to: