Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [FRAC] Fractalcoin | **Added to Cryptsy** | X11 | Slingshield | % fees - page 8. (Read 129691 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Bunch of loosers...

Even a piece of shit coin like JackPotCoin, China made beats this DEAD coin.

Look at the Market of this crappy coin, can´t go up above 10k...I few sorry for you.

Dead coin, dead dev, dead community, fucking graveyard.

It´s really funny to see desperation in some members, all alone in the dark.

This coin could be ellected the most looser of all, Market cap really seems to be one of its kind, deep fall into the ground LOL

Congrats to be so Newsless and  zero Releases...TOTAL SHIT = FRAC, that´s the equation.

lol! thanks for sharing, your opinion is extraordinarily appreciated! obvious fud is obvious.
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Just an update on the ad campaigns.

Ad #12482
27.4 Thousand impressions  7/3-8/3
299 clicks  7/3-8/3

Ad #12505
10.5 Thousand impressions 7/3-8/3
137 clicks 7/3-8/3

We're getting about a 1% click rate which is pretty good I think.

And just having people see the ads should get them familiar with fractal and the logo.
Bunch of loosers...

Look at the Market of this crappy coin, can´t go up above 10k...I few sorry for you.

This coin could be ellected the most looser of all, Market cap really seems to be one of its kind, deep fall into the ground LOL

Congrats to be so Newsless and  zero Releases...TOTAL SHIT = FRAC, that´s the equation.

Dead coins don't have people coming in screaming "TOTAL SHIT = FRAC", they have no comments because nobody is interested.

You wouldn't be wasting your time here unless there was something in it for you. I think that's obvious to everybody.

In any case, whatever your intentions, thank you for bumping the thread, you're always welcome in fractaltown, you can even use your real account if you like. Smiley

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I haven't given up on this coin as I haven't given up on Earlz.  But I'm not going to run up the price at all until people stop selling at this price point.

If Earlz and company release new code or a new roadmap, that can of course change immediately.

Just bought most of that 8k wall.  Thanks to whoever sold that.  I'll take more at this price if you want.

Oh Yeah, you are DA'MAN here bro! You have the balls!

Commander allcrappycoin here it is.

All powerfull!

Just funny to see people who thinks having power above all, just a sorrow soul who claims to be superior...

Dev? Just forget it...just an useless kid.

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Bunch of loosers...

Activity: 113
Support by voting on www.CoinWarz.com - JackpotCoin is sneaking up

Voted. Love me some FRAC.
Just voted... and will vote every chance I get

ffffffffffffffffffffractal!
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast

Voted. Love me some FRAC.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
What's happened with this coin recently? Hash seems to have dropped loads?

Net hash is about 1GH/s only due to block reward = 1 FRAC in this SlingShield so called phase...too low...price is being somehow manipulated to stay bellow 9k...don´t know why...IRC channel looks too quiet now.

I'm not even sure the price being kept down, it may just be that nobody is buying at the moment.

I think our core issue is building a community at this point.

We've just been overtaken by JackpotCoin on coinwarz but hopefully it will only push us back a week in getting added.

5 different ips and voting in coinwarz hahah, including mobile phones.

Net hash is about 1GH/s only due to block reward = 1 FRAC in this SlingShield so called phase...too low...price is being somehow manipulated to stay bellow 9k...don´t know why...IRC channel looks too quiet now.

I'm not even sure the price being kept down, it may just be that nobody is buying at the moment.

I think our core issue is building a community at this point.

We've just been overtaken by JackpotCoin on coinwarz but hopefully it will only push us back a week in getting added.
legendary

legendary

Jackpot will win this race...community is bigger.
I am dedicating 03 different IPs to vote, pratically voting alone.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 81
The faucet isn't displaying properly for me at the moment, anybody else having the same issue?
Sorry Faucet is down till i updatet the wallet, because i've issues with the fee.
comming back in some hours.

No stress Smiley

faucet back online, with new v.1.2
have fun,

but i've problems with the fee, pleas a dev mail me at [email protected]
the i can mail you the problem without forum spam.
The faucet isn't displaying properly for me at the moment, anybody else having the same issue?
Sorry Faucet is down till i updatet the wallet, because i've issues with the fee.

No stress Smiley
I've set up another campaign.

https://a-ads.com/campaigns/3272

Funding is on the way which should cover us for 2 weeks.

If anybody wants any other banners done, let me know.
It would be cool to mix things up a bit so that users see different frac messages I think.

If anybody has any good short lines I'd be happy to put together and fund a couple more banners.

I'm thinking:
"Fractalcoin: Attack resistant to 71% of the network."
"Fractalcoin: The most innovative crypto of 2014"

Any other good lines?

yes, you could make campaigns to, because its no reg , thats the cause i like this service.
ore you make banners and i set new campains, we could also time new events..

Indeed time a campaign at the release of news/developments etc. Where do I donate toward this?

There's no central fund yet for advertising as far as I know, so it's probably best to fund each campaign as it comes along.

On each https://a-ads.com campaign page there's a red deposit button on the right that will let you contribute funds.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Here's something I put together.

*Hmmm, it doesn't seem to want to show up.

What's the best way to post images?

Here's the url:
http://s22.postimg.org/yy0dfqurl/fractal_banner_roozifus_468_60.png

cool thank you i will use this its better then my fast created banner Smiley

and i've made the campaign, https://a-ads.com/campaigns/3268
if some would donate that was cool the fist btc came from me.

new campaign deposit adress : 1Lpiu6TmDee5jobANiygkKCyTGNV8D4MLs

The first Campaign from yesterday:
Statistics:

15.1 Thousand impressions  7/2-8/2

94 clicks  7/2-8/2

Hi, I didn't realize there was going to be a new campaign, and sent some funding over to the old one.

If it's possible to move that funding to the new one, or update the image on the old campaign that would be ideal.

Otherwise I'm happy to send some funding for the new campaign also.

update was not possible so i must create the new one, i ownly can refund the btc to the new campaign.
I will do this because the new banner is much better.. Smiley
But i waite some hours till the new one is live this takes some time till the first impressions works.
Thanks for the dontaion

so i have made the refund to the new campaign.
"Withdrawal requested 2014-08-02 12:27:48 UTC."
they withdraw once a day, if its done i increase the dayli limit => more impressions

Attention for dontation take the depo adress from tha page direkt they change it...
https://a-ads.com/campaigns/3268
Pages:
Jump to: