Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [FRAC] Fractalcoin | **Added to Cryptsy** | X11 | Slingshield | % fees - page 27. (Read 129722 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
This coin going to drop to 15k real soon.  Multipool dump+Ipominer dump...
Activity: 140
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Curious, could not find anything about this at all.. What does this coin have to do with fractals?

Beyond the name and the fractal art in the logo and the website, nothing.

Cheers
Skunky
Activity: 15
People support this coin in poloniex.... 3rd place in voting
Activity: 654
Merit: 252
PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin
Curious, could not find anything about this at all.. What does this coin have to do with fractals?
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Beware
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.
dev

Tell us abit about Fractal Future pls
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
Activity: 40
are we in the  10 Frac reward mining Phase now ?
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
Can't wait for the percentage based fees. (and the price to sky rocket Tongue)
Activity: 378
Can't wait for the percentage based fees. (and the price to sky rocket Tongue)
Activity: 439
mmmmmm
A network alert has been sent out notifying everyone of the v1.1 mandatory update. If you're seeing it on your local wallet, it is intentional and was sent by us. If you've already upgraded to version 1.1, you have nothing to worry about. The alert will expire in 4 days

Getting this error while compiling:  Huh

Code:
configure: error: No working boost sleep implementation found. If on ubuntu 13.10 with libboost1.54-all-dev remove libboost.1.54-all-dev and use libboost1.53-all-dev

On what OS and what version of the source code (master or v1.1 ?)

I upgraded the new wallet (1.1) but it still says i need to upgrade
It is not a smart alert - it goes to the whole network.  Just ignore it  Grin

Yea, looking back, we /maybe/ could've made it so that it only went to v1.0 clients, but we didn't make the proper preparation for it in v1.1. Basically, we would've had to bump the "protocol version number", which can change behavior and we'd have had to do more testing than we did to ensure that things still worked as expected.
Activity: 186
A network alert has been sent out notifying everyone of the v1.1 mandatory update. If you're seeing it on your local wallet, it is intentional and was sent by us. If you've already upgraded to version 1.1, you have nothing to worry about. The alert will expire in 4 days

Getting this error while compiling:  Huh

Code:
configure: error: No working boost sleep implementation found. If on ubuntu 13.10 with libboost1.54-all-dev remove libboost.1.54-all-dev and use libboost1.53-all-dev
Activity: 41
It is not a smart alert - it goes to the whole network.  Just ignore it  Grin
Activity: 31
Activity: 34
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
In altcoin is either your coin innovate or die!

A coin can't keep changing it's tune, it needs to become stable and not constantly try to jump on the latest fad technology that has come along. A coin that keeps trying to implement the latest untested technology may end up killing itself off by adding something that provides no value but was only added to stick another buzz word into promotional material. We want FractalCoin to become a stable and reliable form of currency that doesn't jump and hop all over the place trying to catch the next Big Thing™.

FractalCoin is an innovator in cryptocurrency already with it's Slingshield technology. We don't feel the need to hop on each feature hype train as it passes.

Cheers!
Skunky

+1 well said, consistent quality will take it a lot further in the long run
Activity: 210
ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options
Fractalcoin has established partnership with Bitscoinshop (http://www.bitscoinshop.com.br/en/) where you can buy items by using Fractalcoin, and enjoy 5% discount. As Fractalcoin is not yet integrated with the payment platform, you will need to use the following procedure during checkout:

1. Customers wishing to purchase using Fractalcoin should choose the product, along with signing up with the details and place of delivery;

2. Choose the bank transfer as the payment method, meanwhile leave a message to indicate that you want to pay with Fractalcoin;

3. In the message, specify the dollar amount of your purchase (with 5% discount) and the quote of the current exchanging rate. Bitscoinshop will convert the amount of your purchase into Fractalcoin, and send wallet address for payment.

4. Once confirmed the payment, items will be delivered.

Buy various mining products, Asics, Gridseed, shoes and dressing. All with 6-month warranty against manufacturing defects!
We have several offers and products please visit our store.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
 Shocked
Faucet is empty! I'll send some soon as I cash out from xhash
Pages:
Jump to: