Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [FRAC] Fractalcoin | **Added to Cryptsy** | X11 | Slingshield | % fees - page 28. (Read 129722 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
In altcoin is either your coin innovate or die!

A coin can't keep changing it's tune, it needs to become stable and not constantly try to jump on the latest fad technology that has come along. A coin that keeps trying to implement the latest untested technology may end up killing itself off by adding something that provides no value but was only added to stick another buzz word into promotional material. We want FractalCoin to become a stable and reliable form of currency that doesn't jump and hop all over the place trying to catch the next Big Thing™.

FractalCoin is an innovator in cryptocurrency already with it's Slingshield technology. We don't feel the need to hop on each feature hype train as it passes.

Cheers!
Skunky
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
About 900 blocks left (15hours), then the blockreward halves to 10.
Activity: 40
A good testament to the coin today.  Many coins the first wallet release/update goes poorly, and as a Mac user, I have lost coins more than once in that process.

But the new FRAC wallet (Mandatory, by the way), installed just as it was supposed to, and is synchronized now.

also had no problems updating the wallet !!  very positiv  Grin
Activity: 41
A good testament to the coin today.  Many coins the first wallet release/update goes poorly, and as a Mac user, I have lost coins more than once in that process.

But the new FRAC wallet (Mandatory, by the way), installed just as it was supposed to, and is synchronized now.

Activity: 938
Merit: 251
In altcoin is either your coin innovate or die!
Activity: 127
continue to develop this coin,perhaps, on such a good rate buy coins. Expect from the developer's new chips.
Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.
There is a mandatory wallet update for Fractalcoin, more details in the main post of this thread.
How about Slingshield?how long will it come?

Yes i wanna known that too dev ! tell us pls !

This will come in the final phase when percentage based transaction fees are activated, sometime around July 12th.

nice bro thx

btw do u known any future plan with fractals ? becose its stucking little bit now Sad
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
mmmmmm
There is a mandatory wallet update for Fractalcoin, more details in the main post of this thread.

This will come in the final phase when percentage based transaction fees are activated, sometime around July 12th.
Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.

Activity: 38
Merit: 14
Activity: 238
Dedicated has updated to the newest wallet.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Fractalcoin is now available for mining on Multipool.us port 3379 (1.5% fee).

Features:
  • Over 1 year in operation
  • Proportional reward system
  • Redundant EU and US Servers
  • User-selectable share difficulty from 16 to 2048 on scrypt/scrypt-n/x11 and 1 to 2048 on SHA-256 coins.
  • Load Balancing - High capacity and redundant
  • Transparent, detailed block payout stats
  • Fee-free daily payouts and low threshold auto payouts
  • Android and iPhone app available! http://multistat.yovu.co/
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Good work devs, thanks for the fast fix! Wink
Activity: 146

good job!
Activity: 34
Activity: 130
Dev (Fractalcoin), can you give a short summary about what's fractalcoin going to bring the next few days/weeks?
Not much info/announcement is published in this topic lately.
Thanks in advance.
Activity: 179
http://FRAC.nmgpool.com/

Reward System: Full Stratum/Vardiff system with PROP
Server Location: China/America
Pro Hardware: Connections: 10 gigabit network hypervisor/storage. Direct connection to AIMX, MSX
Storage: Fast ZFS based environment with SSD cache and 32 disks.
CPU: Xeon 64bit / 16 powerful CPU cores
Ram: 128 GB RAM.

Security:
Two different geo-locations Hot wallets (primary and instant back-up).
Offline secured cold Wallet.
Automated back-ups and warning system for operators.
Ddos protecion.

Welcome friends to join our team!

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
There is now a Fractalcoin faucet, check it out here!
what is a faucet?? I see a picture when i click on link. So Do I have to put my receive address from my wallet? above the picture and align the picture then click submit. so what will I receive??
Right  -- you put your address in the form, and then pass the Catpcha.  Then it will payout .1 FRAC to the address after 10 people have submitted to the Faucet.

thanks
Activity: 41
what is a faucet?? I see a picture when i click on link. So Do I have to put my receive address from my wallet? above the picture and align the picture then click submit. so what will I receive??
Right  -- you put your address in the form, and then pass the Catpcha.  Then it will payout .1 FRAC to the address after 10 people have submitted to the Faucet.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: