Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [FRAC] Fractalcoin | **Added to Cryptsy** | X11 | Slingshield | % fees - page 30. (Read 129722 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
Hi everyone!

FractalCoin has been added to online store for direct buy/use:

http://bitscoinshop.com.br

http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en/content/14-we-accept-many-altcoins-as-payment

Devs, could you please update this thread info and Fractal main site as well?

Tks

Cheers!

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 186

I think an optional Anon feature is a nice to have.  Like a checkbox in the wallet that lets you 'anonomize' the transaction only between you and the buyer.  For private stuff like adult websites. Sure, it will get used for other ill gotten booty, but no more than piles of cash get used today.

Earlz already addressed the anon issue: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7520943

As for more discussion, there's nothing stopping you from starting one. Have you see the RFC we posted yesterday? Not all discussion will take place on the ANN thread.

Cheers
Skunky

Already read those addressed by earlz, although these looks minor, but mostly and apparently people are interested to that, so any possibilities taking these options into account will be great and would be exciting news to people who are on board. probably consider these as roadmap/todo list/plan list in the future once everything else settled? And looks like people are interested to see a list.

This is a recent update if some of people didn't see it yet:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/frac-rfc-transaction-fee-changes-666063

Downloaded from mirror this time - same issue.

It appears to be running in the background. But no GUI coming up.

Have you let it run for a bit? It may be updating the chain but not thrown the splash screen up. I've had other coin clients do that occasionally.

We're pretty sure the download is fine, we haven't changed anything.

Cheers
Skunky

ethought: how about your wallet, as far as I know, wallet ran in the background for a while typical for win8, then GUI comes to the front. Solved?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
good work on coin! Smiley Slingshield implementation even sounds nice Smiley
gl
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

I think an optional Anon feature is a nice to have.  Like a checkbox in the wallet that lets you 'anonomize' the transaction only between you and the buyer.  For private stuff like adult websites. Sure, it will get used for other ill gotten booty, but no more than piles of cash get used today.

Earlz already addressed the anon issue: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7520943

As for more discussion, there's nothing stopping you from starting one. Have you see the RFC we posted yesterday? Not all discussion will take place on the ANN thread.

Cheers
Skunky
Activity: 34
There is now a Fractalcoin faucet, check it out here!
Been mining FRAC since day #1.. I haven't stuck with a coin for this long in a while! FractalCoin is one of those sleeper coins that when it blows up people will curse themselves for not buying when it was cheap!

Same here...I think this coin will became well ranked in near future, it's just the beggining.

It needs more "propaganda"...
Frankly, it needs more post in this forum.  Other coins have hundreds of pages, which keeps them on the front page of the alt coin section.  

We need more discussion of what is next for Frac.  I think an optional Anon feature is a nice to have.  Like a checkbox in the wallet that lets you 'anonomize' the transaction only between you and the buyer.  For private stuff like adult websites. Sure, it will get used for other ill gotten booty, but no more than piles of cash get used today.

The dev seems not keen to this, instead they are doing optimization of transaction fee right now, probably will release more at the next stage. Personally, I like the anon idea.
Activity: 41
Been mining FRAC since day #1.. I haven't stuck with a coin for this long in a while! FractalCoin is one of those sleeper coins that when it blows up people will curse themselves for not buying when it was cheap!

Same here...I think this coin will became well ranked in near future, it's just the beggining.

It needs more "propaganda"...
Frankly, it needs more post in this forum.  Other coins have hundreds of pages, which keeps them on the front page of the alt coin section. 

We need more discussion of what is next for Frac.  I think an optional Anon feature is a nice to have.  Like a checkbox in the wallet that lets you 'anonomize' the transaction only between you and the buyer.  For private stuff like adult websites. Sure, it will get used for other ill gotten booty, but no more than piles of cash get used today.

Have you let it run for a bit? It may be updating the chain but not thrown the splash screen up. I've had other coin clients do that occasionally.

We're pretty sure the download is fine, we haven't changed anything.

Cheers
Skunky
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Have you tried re-downloading the wallet? Will look into the issue.

Cheers!
Skunky

Activity: 179

http://FRAC.nmgpool.com/

Reward System: Full Stratum/Vardiff system with PROP
Server Location: China/America
Pro Hardware: Connections: 10 gigabit network hypervisor/storage. Direct connection to AIMX, MSX
Storage: Fast ZFS based environment with SSD cache and 32 disks.
CPU: Xeon 64bit / 16 powerful CPU cores
Ram: 128 GB RAM.

Security:
Two different geo-locations Hot wallets (primary and instant back-up).
Offline secured cold Wallet.
Automated back-ups and warning system for operators.
Ddos protecion.

Welcome friends to join our team!

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Have you tried re-downloading the wallet? Will look into the issue.

Cheers!
Skunky
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
can't  open  the  wallet!

Same problem here.

Cannot open the wallet downloaded from Mega.co.nz on Windows 7.

No error, just nothing happens.
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
mmmmmm

What error and what platform?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Activity: 179
http://FRAC.nmgpool.com/

Reward System: Full Stratum/Vardiff system with PROP
Server Location: China/America
Pro Hardware: Connections: 10 gigabit network hypervisor/storage. Direct connection to AIMX, MSX
Storage: Fast ZFS based environment with SSD cache and 32 disks.
CPU: Xeon 64bit / 16 powerful CPU cores
Ram: 128 GB RAM.

Security:
Two different geo-locations Hot wallets (primary and instant back-up).
Offline secured cold Wallet.
Automated back-ups and warning system for operators.
Ddos protecion.

Welcome friends to join our team!

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 233
dedicated only has 2.5 out of 26 g/h's... I checked all the pools on the list last night looking for the big pool (I only have 1.4 m/h) but couldn't find it... your prob right probably big multi pool, hmmm or maybe big assed farm solo mining it?

xHash have only 500MH/s heheh....

I don't think there is such a huge farm/solo miner with all that hash power (15GH/s or more), must be multipools...if there is such a centralized X11 monster FPGA like H/W like this we are in big trouble...it could destroy the coin whenever it wants.

i think it will be a few multipools rather than one
Pages:
Jump to: