Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [FRAC] Fractalcoin | **Added to Cryptsy** | X11 | Slingshield | % fees - page 32. (Read 129722 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Thank you for taking the time to respond Skunky, I appreciate it.

Here's the thing.  As we all know, there are a ton of altcoins out there.  Slingshield is what attracted me to this coin as it shows me the devs are capable of innovation.  And while innovative, it isn't going to cause widespread adoption of this coin.  Neither is advertising/marketing as there are hundreds of other altcoins out there trying to market their ways to the top.

What will drive adoption is innovation.  

As devs, the only thing you should be thinking about is how to make this an innovative coin; a coin that stands out from the rest.  If you do that, the community will build around you and take care of everything else.  If you focus on bounties and advertising and stuff like that, this coin will be left in the dust.

Look at my post history.  I'm not afraid to donate substantial amounts to bounties in support of innovative coins.  Look back far enough and you'll find a post by me where I donated 1000 DRK to someone for their work.

I see potential in Fractalcoin and you devs.  But if you're not coming up with software solutions to make this coin better, then you're not utilizing your talents.  And it is that talent that will make this a $xx,xxx,xxx coin.  Nothing else.

Yes, I am asking a lot from you guys.  But the thing is, if you put a lot into this, this coin can make you millionaires.  There's a reason Evan Duffield of Darkcoin became a full time Darkcoin dev.  He trusted his coding talent enough to know that if he worked hard on innovating his coin, he would be a millionaire.  And that has become a reality.  I'm not asking you to quit your day jobs.  But I am asking you for a solid, innovative roadmap and proof that you're working on it. 
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Is there any new code being actively developed for Fractalcoin?

Thank you.

The team is currently evaluating methods to make adoption of Fractalcoin easier, along with considering small transaction fee adjustments to help the infrastructure when the next phase is reached.

This is funny to me, I see no clear posts regarding development, just some posts asking for donations, for bounties etc, considering there is already a premine for that. I LOL
Thus my question above.

If active development is going on (with accompanied roadmap) and they need support, I'm happy to support them.

If they think the current coin and "marketing and advertising campaigns" are going to take Fractal to a top 10 coin like they claim it will be, we're all going to be sorely disappointed.

A roadmap is in the works. It's just one more thing piled on top of the list of things that people are demanding of earlz. He's doing what he can as fast as he can. We are trying to get him the help he needs via bounties.

While it's true we haven't been pushing the marketing and advertising as much as we would like, the options to put money into getting the assistance needed is proving to be quite high. We're talking 1BTC or more offers, so we are trying to make sure when we do invest that it's not going to be wasted.

If only I could show you the chat log activity in our dev channel. We are constantly talking about the coin for one reason or another. It's consuming all of our waking, non-work hours. Well, even some work hours, but don't tell the boss! You can always stop by the #fractalcoin channel as we brainstorm with some of the community there.

Also, we're looking at a way to reward people for voting for us at various sites. Not sure if we can pull this off, but we're looking at it.

Cheers!
Skunky
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
This is funny to me, I see no clear posts regarding development, just some posts asking for donations, for bounties etc, considering there is already a premine for that. I LOL

This is their first post on this subject LOL. Considering most of coins will be minted in the first month, premine (0.5%) is really not much. Most of coins take about 1% premine, but you know it takes years for coins to be minted, the ratio of premine over coins in circulation is actually pretty high. This is not the case as to FRAC. Simply check the value of premine according to the current market price.
If you would like to help Fractalcoin grow then please consider donating to the Fractalcoin fund, the address is:

FstbqXN338TCE7CGG9GsdK5qisZP1sWxew

This fund will enable us to continue providing bounties and allow us to maximise exposure of the coin through advertising and marketing campaigns. The scope of the donation fund is not limited to the above however, they are just some of the potential uses.

Anyway sent 50 FRAC, and hope we can host giveaway etc soon, will be happy to send more in support of advertising (pls consider giveaway for voting polo, will be really helpful).
Thus my question above.

If active development is going on (with accompanied roadmap) and they need support, I'm happy to support them.

If they think the current coin and "marketing and advertising campaigns" are going to take Fractal to a top 10 coin like they claim it will be, we're all going to be sorely disappointed.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Is there any new code being actively developed for Fractalcoin?

Thank you.
Activity: 34
If you would like to help Fractalcoin grow then please consider donating to the Fractalcoin fund, the address is:

FstbqXN338TCE7CGG9GsdK5qisZP1sWxew

This fund will enable us to continue providing bounties and allow us to maximise exposure of the coin through advertising and marketing campaigns. The scope of the donation fund is not limited to the above however, they are just some of the potential uses.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
This coin is a keeper!

Slingshot is revolutionary.

Can you add anon DEV?
please nooooooooooooooooo!
no one need this shit realy.
  Tongue

I'm not against it, but it seems to be an unnecessary feature for some coins.

Not every coin needs every feature; I can use a screwdriver as a hammer, but it's not ideal.

+1
nice wording...
Activity: 22
This coin is a keeper!

Can you add anon DEV?
  Tongue

I'm not against it, but it seems to be an unnecessary feature for some coins.

Not every coin needs every feature; I can use a screwdriver as a hammer, but it's not ideal.
This coin is a keeper!

Can you add anon DEV?
  Tongue
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
This coin is a keeper!

Can you add anon DEV?
Activity: 40
how do we get to the Mintpal Voting ?  and when will the mining phase end  ?
working on richlist and faucet...
but my server provider had issues at the time so it maybe i takes some days till online..
Activity: 380
Community Manager - Blockchain analyst
Hey Fractalcoin Fans,

I set up some basic statistics about Fractalcoin difficulty and transaction volume that can also be embedded in forums/sites as an image. Thought it might be helpful to see how mining and transaction volume develops. (Updates every 10 minutes)

If you like this, I'd appreciate a small tip

FbJVH5whE1C4h89LiwB3LHL7WYogvVXrrF

Activity: 34
We will have a donation fund up soon!
Devs, please let us know what you are working on so we can help hype your coin.  For a coin to survive the devs must remain active, which I am sure you are.
Hi devs, what's next? Grin

We're still working on adding more exchanges and trying to make deals to get FractalCoin more acceptance. This isn't our day job so you have to be patient. Not everything we do is visibly apparent. We've been really busy writing and editing detailed information on FactalCoin and it's SlingShield technology that will end up on the website.

What we need most is help from you, our community. We need you posting to your blogs, your facebook, and other forums you frequent. Tweet something about FractalCoin or even fractals in general once a day. This kind of organic buzz really helps push the visibility of FractalCoin.

Cheers!
Skunky

We cannot rely on other people's advertising, we should our own part! Giveaway should be the one we can do right now, take a look at: altcoingiveaways.com, bitcoingarden.tk, either free giveaways or for votes. I believe people in this community are willing to donate some coins to help the giveaway (me too, of course), how do you think?
Activity: 140
Fractalcoin is now on the CoinWarz voting list!

Voted! I'll continue to vote as often as possible too.

me too, getting onto coinwarz would be a good boost in publicity
Activity: 22
We need more votes on Poloniex!

I know we have more than 160 people interested in this coin. The more exchanges the better.
Activity: 98
Come on guys u a still get 3 mhs per 280 ?

if yes

go to amd drivers and install 14.6

its get me up to 4.5mhs per 280x

What are your settings?
with this beta driver i get ~5 MH/s but no shares will submitted, so the MH/s is false....
Any other with this problem?
im back to tha older version.

Take the .cl files from this link:

http://puu.sh/9Bkmt/c7f933e297.7z

and put them in the 'kernel' folder in you sgminer main folder, it fixes something that ATI changed with the openCL implementation in the new drivers. You will get the same better hashrate just you will actually be submitting shares!

I can't claim creation of these, just found them last night and was happy as hell after mining all day with 0 shares submitted!

hey creat deal, thank you.
from ~2.8 => 4.6 MH/s with the same config.
post your Address i'll send you 1 FRAC tip as thanks.

Interesting, I will try this on my 290, 290x, how high hash you guys get for these two?

My 7970's went from 3mh/s to 4 and my 270x's went from 2 to 2.75 with no changes to configs
Pages:
Jump to: