Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [FRAC] Fractalcoin | **Added to Cryptsy** | X11 | Slingshield | % fees - page 36. (Read 129722 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I am mining with 20 MH/s and doing a 0.02 per day at current price.

Wow! Wink
even if calculator not available, point your rigs to some pool and see an estimative reward.
depends on diff, right now only 0.015, but still..

Wow! Wink
even if calculator not available, point your rigs to some pool and see an estimative reward.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
First post ever...go me. Is there a mining calc for this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
mining still super profitable?
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Today is looking good.. up nearly 200% from ~40k low yesterday Smiley

We can now talk about +300%, towards +1000% Grin, wouldn't be that far.
legendary
i started buying in at 29k too.

ouch!!!! as it went down and down and down.

started buying up more when it went below 5k.

at the current price i'm actually in profit to the tune of ~1btc.

If it goes back up to 30k i'm laughing Grin

bet you it will  Wink
Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
Pools of Honor - FRACTALCoin pool

frac.poolsofhonor.com
fee: 1.337%
location EU
support

we just opened a FRACTALCOIN Pool

DIF raised for Supporting BIG hashing machines - we are ready to accept everything you got!

Spread the hash =)
and happy mining =)=)

SPREAD THE HASHRATE!!!
so much solo mining??? from who?
Activity: 140
i started buying in at 29k too.

ouch!!!! as it went down and down and down.

started buying up more when it went below 5k.

at the current price i'm actually in profit to the tune of ~1btc.

If it goes back up to 30k i'm laughing Grin
Activity: 196
to think i bought some coins at 291k too. I'm not worried though, this coin is going to be worth much more than that in a few weeks time...maybe even less Smiley
Activity: 350

today is the day to new beginning.
Activity: 338
Merit: 251
Activity: 439
mmmmmm
Just made a sum of total amound of coins... did I do this correct?? If so, the current price is insane cheap!

The price was 300k sat few days ago, we would expect FRAC at least rise back to the same level, that is still 3 times higher than the current price, just image where it can go when more exchanges accept it; let alone FRAC has its own innovations.

Any chance of TOR implement or other anon tech?

Fractalcoin is based on Bitcoin 0.9, which has some additional things to make Tor easy to use I believe, but there are no immediate plans to use Tor natively for everything. See here for instructions on how to use Tor with Fractalcoin
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Fractal mining profitability?

I have been mining this since day zero.  With the price and diff where they are, I am getting just a tad over .002 sat / MH/s daily.  Not too different from normal Scrypt multipool mining, much better than X11 coins that I have seen letely. However, that is not why I am mining it, as I am not dumping a cent at current pricing. 

If the price gets back to day one prices, or to the .01 SAT that someone posted here - then you are looking at mining in the .02 sat / MH/s a day, which is of course 5x higher than most anything else to mine on right now.

I am sure the diff will go crazy when the last day of 40 FRAC a block hits, but at 20 and later 10, seems worth keeping the GPU miners running to me.
legendary
Just made a sum of total amound of coins... did I do this correct?? If so, the current price is insane cheap!

The price was 300k sat few days ago, we would expect FRAC at least rise back to the same level, that is still 3 times higher than the current price, just image where it can go when more exchanges accept it; let alone FRAC has its own innovations.

Any chance of TOR implement or other anon tech?
Anyone noticed this: http://coinmarketcap.com/, since it is not yet in the ANN post.

legendary
Fractal mining profitability?
There are two new official bounties!

Rich List page [25 FRAC]
Faucet [35 FRAC for bounty + 15 FRAC to seed the faucet]

Hi Fractalcoin,
can somebody tell me after the regular pow do I have to move the coins to a wallet to earn the fees??
Will the power consumption be the same like in a wallet staking (negligible) or like now which is mining??

As I understand, percentage fees created during transaction, this is not like PoS, so no earnings if the coins just sit in the wallet. You may PM SkunkMonkey, the Community Manager for FractalCoin, or IRC channel for details.
Activity: 854
If anyone would like to sell as little as 1000 and as much as 25000 FRAC off exchange, please PM me.
Pages:
Jump to: