Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [FRAC] Fractalcoin | **Added to Cryptsy** | X11 | Slingshield | % fees - page 40. (Read 129722 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
the more we can keep this coin quiet, the better for our earnings later on. hehehe Grin

but please lets get it to poloniex. I'm sure it wont be hard.
Activity: 186
Hello, I can do the Greek translation.

Why is there a donation address and no translation....

You may PM SkunkMonkey, the Community Manager for FractalCoin, or IRC channel for instant feedback.
Activity: 186
46 voted on polo so far.

not too bad but surely we can do better than that  Roll Eyes

60 and counting ...
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
frac.altmine.net p2pool

* Dedicated servers in Europe with 1 Gbit/s connection and DDoS protection.
* No user account required.
* Instant payouts when blocks are found.
* 0.75% fee.

p2pool sourcecode: https://bitbucket.org/dstorm/p2pool-frac
Activity: 208
My attempt at the website: http://fractalcoin.netii.net/index.html
The host is temporary. Constructive feedback is appreciated.  Cheesy

Pretty nice, I'd go for a sans-serif font though to keep the modern theme going, the serif font you're currently using clashes a lot with the background and header font. Apart from that though it looks pretty slick, nice work.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Hello, I can do the Greek translation.

Why is there a donation address and no translation....
Activity: 140
46 voted on polo so far.

not too bad but surely we can do better than that  Roll Eyes
Activity: 140

not sure if its just me but i cant see the logo above the word "Fractalcoin"

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
Youch, FractalCoin is sinking like a rock on Bittrex  Sad

The way I see it, this just the nature of a new coin with a halvening in the mining payout.  The high payout at first attracts miners that are looking to recoup their efforts instantly by selling.  The buyers are those that are either investors or pump and dumpers.  With the a new coin, the PnD crowd probably has not arrived yet, so the only buyers are this small group of fans and some speculators.

Supply and demand.

But - here is the good part.  The supply is small, and with a community behind it and some effort by all to get the coin accepted by the larger Alt community, the demand will catch on.  Polo will be a good step, and the other items the Devs are looking for in their post about bounties will help.  That will create demand, and with small supply and a good method of keeping the block chain moving in the PoS stage, versus the multipool dependency, we should have a valuable coin in our pockets in 28 days or so.

I agree, once the 90% gets minted it won't be profitable for the multi pools anymore. I predict this is going to happen again on the last day once the block reward goes back to 40, don't worry man they're just doing us a favor by letting us buy cheap. I've been hoarding all I can (;

Exactly right, once the mining is complete, no more dumpers. The supply will be thin and the value will be high.  This coin is going to last, get in now.
When wil mining end?
i think around the 11th of july
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

The way I see it, this just the nature of a new coin with a halvening in the mining payout.  The high payout at first attracts miners that are looking to recoup their efforts instantly by selling.  The buyers are those that are either investors or pump and dumpers.  With the a new coin, the PnD crowd probably has not arrived yet, so the only buyers are this small group of fans and some speculators.

Supply and demand.

But - here is the good part.  The supply is small, and with a community behind it and some effort by all to get the coin accepted by the larger Alt community, the demand will catch on.  Polo will be a good step, and the other items the Devs are looking for in their post about bounties will help.  That will create demand, and with small supply and a good method of keeping the block chain moving in the PoS stage, versus the multipool dependency, we should have a valuable coin in our pockets in 28 days or so.

I agree, once the 90% gets minted it won't be profitable for the multi pools anymore. I predict this is going to happen again on the last day once the block reward goes back to 40, don't worry man they're just doing us a favor by letting us buy cheap. I've been hoarding all I can (;

Exactly right, once the mining is complete, no more dumpers. The supply will be thin and the value will be high.  This coin is going to last, get in now.
When wil mining end?
Activity: 168
Activity: 13

Supply and demand.

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Supply and demand.

Activity: 34
Stan Raget, creator of some really cool fractal art, is now accepting Fractalcoin! Check out his store here: http://fineart.stanragets.com
Activity: 41

Supply and demand.

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Activity: 208
Activity: 56
Come on guys, votes are going well. At this rate we can reach the top of the voting in a few weeks. Hopefully we can get more.
Pages:
Jump to: