Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [FRAC] Fractalcoin | **Added to Cryptsy** | X11 | Slingshield | % fees - page 38. (Read 129722 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
There are strong buying walls at around 40K sat, pretty much touching the bottom, people hesitate to invest in this right now could be just the time, price rises up once FRAC hitting poloniex with higher trading volume, and that won't be that long in terms of the votes.

How do you know it will hit Poloniex? Its right now number 10 on the voting list, quite far away from actually going on the exchange.

FRAC was listed there for just few days and quickly gained votes, kinda showing strong supports from community, I believe wouldn't be that long to hit polo.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

After 28 days FRAC is NOT switching to PoS. It is pure PoW. After 28 days, percentage based transaction fees will kick in to cause fees to be much higher (but still quite fair) .This will work to compensate miners and to ensure the network remains profitable to mine and secure.
[/quote]

Hi Fractalcoin,
can somebody tell me after the regular pow do I have to move the coins to a wallet to earn the fees??
Will the power consumption be the same like in a wallet staking (negligible) or like now which is mining??
Activity: 154
price has been holding around 41000sat for the last 26 hours or so.

have we seen the last of the multipool dumps?

It will be on multipools for several weeks.
Price is very low for coin that is so hard to mine.
I have 35Mh mining it and get 30-35 coins a day.
Only 1,000,000 coins total.  should trade around .003-.01 BTC and is at .00041BTC
Lots of potential at a great price. I think it should be around a $1-$1.50 a coin and its at $.25
Very good distribution with long POW stage.  
Good Coin!
Im buying more.

It really depends.
Hard to mine is not equal to high price.
Look at those super rare number coins : 42 coins, 1coin, sync, and much more.
all failed.

The key to make people buy & buy is innovate & hype & marketing.
There has no other tricks, just hype, marketing & innovate..

Oh! did I say honest is most important thing of key to success?
Activity: 178

It will be on multipools for several weeks.
Price is very low for coin that is so hard to mine.
I have 35Mh mining it and get 30-35 coins a day.
Only 1,000,000 coins total.  should trade around .003-.01 BTC and is at .00041BTC
Lots of potential at a great price. I think it should be around a $1-$1.50 a coin and its at $.25
Very good distribution with long POW stage.  
Good Coin!
Im buying more.

Perhaps. I just found this coin today earlier, am buying some..
It's lucky that I get into this coin @ right time.
If Frac can hit poloniex soon, it will at least gain some great pump... Smiley
Activity: 140

I am a little bit surprise the 24h volume of FRAC on bittrex & buy wall..
still, watching on this interesting coin.
any special about this coin?

Not see any special yet, am still watching..
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
1 million coins and sling shield !  amazing !  love it!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
any special about this coin?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
There are strong buying walls at around 40K sat, pretty much touching the bottom, people hesitate to invest in this right now could be just the time, price rises up once FRAC hitting poloniex with higher trading volume, and that won't be that long in terms of the votes.

How do you know it will hit Poloniex? Its right now number 10 on the voting list, quite far away from actually going on the exchange.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
how about the premine use for?
FRAC is a (relatively) rare coin with some interesting new features to increase security and encourage mining even after end of POW. The distribution seems to be fair and a lot of bounties have been paid out as promised.

Right now the price is depressed due to lack of exchanges. I think when FRAC gets onto Poloniex, the price will rise because of the extra liquidity. Bittrex doesn't have enough volume by itself to provide the prices that miners want.

I think in a week or so FRAC should normalize a decent amount higher than where it is right now. After that, it's all on the users and developers to add value to the coin and promote it.

Hope this is true..
I see too many coins that dead after pow over, and devs gone, no any method helping coin alive..
I will invest some, but not much, and see how will it happen.

There will be percentage fees in support of block reward too and difficulty adjustment using Slingshield implemented at the first time that more secure the network, details here:
https://github.com/fractalcoin/fractalcoin/blob/master/whitepaper.pdf
FRAC is a (relatively) rare coin with some interesting new features to increase security and encourage mining even after end of POW. The distribution seems to be fair and a lot of bounties have been paid out as promised.

Right now the price is depressed due to lack of exchanges. I think when FRAC gets onto Poloniex, the price will rise because of the extra liquidity. Bittrex doesn't have enough volume by itself to provide the prices that miners want.

I think in a week or so FRAC should normalize a decent amount higher than where it is right now. After that, it's all on the users and developers to add value to the coin and promote it.

Hope this is true..
I see too many coins that dead after pow over, and devs gone, no any method helping coin alive..
I will invest some, but not much, and see how will it happen.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
Pools of Honor - FRACTALCoin pool

frac.poolsofhonor.com
fee: 1.337%
location EU
support

we just opened a FRACTALCOIN Pool

DIF raised for Supporting BIG hashing machines - we are ready to accept everything you got!

Spread the hash =)
and happy mining =)=)

SPREAD THE HASHRATE!!!
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
I am looking to invest in this coin.

Is there any reason why this coin will ever go up higher in value than what it is valued today?

It looks kind of cheap today based on mining difficulty being high... but once 90% of the coins are mined in a 3 weeks and mining difficulty doesn't matter anymore then this coin looks somewhere between over priced or properly valued.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
We need more votes on Poloniex!!!
Pages:
Jump to: