Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [FRAC] Fractalcoin | **Added to Cryptsy** | X11 | Slingshield | % fees - page 37. (Read 129722 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
109 votes on Polo and rising.

go on fractalcoin. you can do it!!!

Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Just made a sum of total amound of coins... did I do this correct?? If so, the current price is insane cheap!

Yes, it is correct!
Activity: 140
Just made a sum of total amound of coins... did I do this correct?? If so, the current price is insane cheap!

Activity: 378
As developer myself I am really pleased to see a coin using the (almost) latest bitcoin / dogecoin source. Fractal code is so much cleaner compared to all the other x11 / x13 shitcoins released lately. Good work dev!  Cool
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Vote People!!!

https://poloniex.com/voting

I've literally had the FRAC BCT ANN thread open on my desktop since well before launch when I found it and decided it looked interesting. That's probably the longest I've ever had a tab open on my computer!   Grin

This coin can do great things!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
There are two new official bounties!

Rich List page [25 FRAC]
Faucet [35 FRAC for bounty + 15 FRAC to seed the faucet]

Hi Fractalcoin,
can somebody tell me after the regular pow do I have to move the coins to a wallet to earn the fees??
Will the power consumption be the same like in a wallet staking (negligible) or like now which is mining??
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Us three founders have been quite busy with the launch and recovering from all of the excitement that comes with it. So, you'll have to forgive us for not communicating more about all of our plans and revealing our direction. We plainly just have had more time-critical issues to deal with. But now things are slowing down a bit from launch and we're finally taking the next steps with Fractalcoin on the long journey to wide-spread public adoption.

Our rough todo list(not in any order) is as follows:

Get a full website in place, to as the one-place to direct new users, with all info there.

Get a promotional video in place

Contact cryptocurrency based news and blog sites with a press release. To tell new people about Fractalcoin

Push to getting added to large exchanges, mintpal, polo, cryptsy, etc. To ensure that everyone can buy Fractalcoins on their favorite exchange.

Community vote thread on reddit, users give feedback to devs, which direction they want coin to go, potential poll thread later using top suggestions.

Maybe a subreddit competition to design a banner/theme for subreddit, to begin building a community there.

Implement new RPC calls for transaction fees, ensuring easy adoption of Fractalcoin's percentage based fee structure.

Push to start getting services using Fractalcoin, such as dice games, stores, hosting, etc.

Add more bounties (not completely decided yet. considering things like merchant/service bounty, mobile wallet, paper wallet generator, etc)

We strive to be as transparent as possible with the direction Fractalcoin is going. We are not going to be adding every fad feature unless it satisfies a clear requirement Fractalcoin users actually need. We are not a flavor of the week coin, we are in it for the long haul and will not rest until Fractalcoin is one of the top 10 cryptocurrencies.
I've been quietly buying up FRAC for a couple of days now.  A few things:

1.  I invest in developers, not coins.  I was a very early investor in DRK because of what I saw in Evan (nice to see you here Illodin).  I think I like what I see in you Jordan.  I like your drive to be in the top 10.  Good for you.  Is, "Fractalcoin" also Jordan or an additional coder?  If they are another coder, who is the lead coder?

2.  I have bolded the only thing in your todo above that matters.  If you create an innovative coin, the community will do the rest for you like we have for DRK.  Don't waste your time on the trivial stuff.  None of that is what creates a top 10 coin.

3.  What you listed and what you have developed thus far will not turn this coin into a top 10 coin.  I mean no disrespect in that regard, I'm just being realistic.  Do you have plans for future innovations and implementations?

Thanks.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
There are two new official bounties!

Rich List page [25 FRAC]
Faucet [35 FRAC for bounty + 15 FRAC to seed the faucet]
Activity: 154
FRAC will hit 0.01 this weekend... Wink

WoW, that's a huge statement. If so, I'll be very thankfull.

There is already a small pump that increase 20% of value.
and I on got 50% of what I need, buying more now...
People who buying now are buying at bottom, look @ graph, that is the lowest price.
and I think this coin can hit 0.01 easily. Buy now.
Activity: 186
There are strong buying walls at around 40K sat, pretty much touching the bottom, people hesitate to invest in this right now could be just the time, price rises up once FRAC hitting poloniex with higher trading volume, and that won't be that long in terms of the votes.

So actually FRAC started rising by about 30%, vote for poloniex, https://poloniex.com/voting, we will see it there soon.  Cool
Activity: 462
Great job till now, got an eye on this!
Activity: 38
The Fractalcoin wallet is available in password protected form below.

•Windows [Primary] [Mirror]

password??

xjfns!4jfds@ac

Dev, you should re-upload wallet without password, it's no longer needed...

Thank you very much~~~
Activity: 29
They aren't passworded anymore. I'll have that text removed from the ANN shortly.

Cheers!
Skunky
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

password??

xjfns!4jfds@ac

Dev, you should re-upload wallet without password, it's no longer needed...
Activity: 38

password??
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116

WoW, that's a huge statement. If so, I'll be very thankfull.
Activity: 135
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
price has been holding around 41000sat for the last 26 hours or so.

have we seen the last of the multipool dumps?

It will be on multipools for several weeks.
Price is very low for coin that is so hard to mine.
I have 35Mh mining it and get 30-35 coins a day.
Only 1,000,000 coins total.  should trade around .003-.01 BTC and is at .00041BTC
Lots of potential at a great price. I think it should be around a $1-$1.50 a coin and its at $.25
Very good distribution with long POW stage.  
Good Coin!
Im buying more.

It really depends.
Hard to mine is not equal to high price.
Look at those super rare number coins : 42 coins, 1coin, sync, and much more.
all failed.

The key to make people buy & buy is innovate & hype & marketing.
There has no other tricks, just hype, marketing & innovate..

Oh! did I say honest is most important thing of key to success?

Innovation got a place in your list m8 ?
Activity: 186

After 28 days FRAC is NOT switching to PoS. It is pure PoW. After 28 days, percentage based transaction fees will kick in to cause fees to be much higher (but still quite fair) .This will work to compensate miners and to ensure the network remains profitable to mine and secure.

Hi Fractalcoin,
can somebody tell me after the regular pow do I have to move the coins to a wallet to earn the fees??
Will the power consumption be the same like in a wallet staking (negligible) or like now which is mining??

You may try IRC channel for quick reply from Dev, usually they are there probably too busy to keep an eye on the thread as I know.
Pages:
Jump to: