Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [FRAC] Fractalcoin | **Added to Cryptsy** | X11 | Slingshield | % fees - page 4. (Read 129691 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
I'm keeping mine.  I just like fractals  Cool

Fractal's last survivor.Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
I'm keeping mine.  I just like fractals  Cool
Activity: 38
Merit: 14
Sorry to interrupt all the misery - don't worry I'm feeling it too  Tongue

But I've been trying to figure out what FRAC's main problem was.

I'm thinking now that the 1 month core PoW phase in which the majority of the coins were produced was way too short.

Once we switched over to slingshield (which otherwise went brilliantly), there were no new coins coming in.

Investors had bought up all the supply and so nobody was able to trade, and that has effectively killed everything.

So I would suggest the only real way to get the coin back on track would be to increase the coin cap to something like 10 mil, mined over the next year.

Any thoughts? .. other than "ded"  Roll Eyes

I tend to agree with you but would make it something like more 9M more coins with a reward scaled over something like 20 years.

good idea! it's always need more people join &  more time to observe how it works,when we wanna a coin to be successed.
Activity: 686
Merit: 320

I'm thinking now that the 1 month core PoW phase in which the majority of the coins were produced was way too short.

Once we switched over to slingshield (which otherwise went brilliantly), there were no new coins coming in.

Investors had bought up all the supply and so nobody was able to trade, and that has effectively killed everything.

So I would suggest the only real way to get the coin back on track would be to increase the coin cap to something like 10 mil, mined over the next year.

I tend to agree with you but would make it something like more 9M more coins with a reward scaled over something like 20 years.
Activity: 249
Merit: 250

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypto Collector
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
sold my coins. i think it's time to move on, better now than when it's delisted ^^ thx for the info btw. I would have missed that I guess...
at least one coin less to watch :>
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
All of you claiming that Earlz has abandoned this coin without making an announcement are no doubt mistaken.  Earlz (Jordan Earls) hasn't bothered hiding his identity and as such, he no doubt knows that what he does with Fractalcoin is part of his resume going forward and searchable on the net.  Having read up on him quite a bit, I have no doubt he is more professional than to abandon a coin without an announcement.

Earlz, my guess is you're quiet because you're sick of having to say you're around more than once per week.  But could you please let us know what direction you've decided to go with Fractalcoin?  The POS direction or some other direction?

Thanks!
Activity: 38
Merit: 14
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Message from bittrex looking at frac market:

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Aug 29th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
What a shame of this coin; people have so trusted you. You shoul lock this thread now.

For people who still hold FRAC, it is time to dump, no hope at all. It appears dev has abandoned this coin. What I get to invest now is not about how good the coin is, but how trustful the dev is. I am on Magi XMG, and hope some of you guys turn to that and get a hype; though this coin not yet launched, but dev seems all around since April and do have a decent profile, surely many advantages investing at the beginning. I'm done here, time to move on.
legendary

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Aug 29th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC.

Game over.
That's pretty harsh...I wouldn't say game over-  but we could use some good news. Or any news for that matter

Unfortunatly this coin has no interest at all, no news of any kind, no activity.

I dumped at the last pump (32k) half of my coins and invested in some BTCD, believed in a bright future for FRAC and just couldn´t get a good sign, so dumped the other half at 8k... now price is almost 1k...decide yourselves.

Very proud with BTCD at 640k sats, get already my target price, time to dump and get my BTCs and search another decent coin to invest.

Cheers
Activity: 113
Merit: 10

Game over.
That's pretty harsh...I wouldn't say game over-  but we could use some good news. Or any news for that matter
legendary

Game over.
Activity: 113

legendary
Yes, we are still alive. Fractalcoin isn't putting food in our mouth or paying the bills so we have jobs that take up our time. We also have personal lives offline that we need to attend to.

earlz is always on the lookout for new things and evaluates whether or not he wants to add them to FractalCoin. As we have stated many times before, we do not feel a coin needs to constantly have new features added. At some point you need to allow the coin to stabilize.

Rest assured, we have not abandoned this coin like all the other shitcoins and scamcoins. We want this coin to succeed as much as the next person.

Cheers!
Skunky

i tranfer 1500 frac from FrnE9WAH947ezCktwdg3mh7gZpfQfcdTsn to FXU1k6UrNkb4jPBcY7FuhkeubtfHVFWxgj (bittrex to cryptsy) 1 hour ago, didn't receive it, and I can't find this transfer on blockchain.plz check for me !

Never mind, It is arrived, just take too damn long

I´ve suffered that long waiting time and no blockchain like problem, I think it happens cause actual FRAC low hash rate (PoW coin).
Activity: 742
Merit: 260
Yes, we are still alive. Fractalcoin isn't putting food in our mouth or paying the bills so we have jobs that take up our time. We also have personal lives offline that we need to attend to.

earlz is always on the lookout for new things and evaluates whether or not he wants to add them to FractalCoin. As we have stated many times before, we do not feel a coin needs to constantly have new features added. At some point you need to allow the coin to stabilize.

Rest assured, we have not abandoned this coin like all the other shitcoins and scamcoins. We want this coin to succeed as much as the next person.

Cheers!
Skunky

i tranfer 1500 frac from FrnE9WAH947ezCktwdg3mh7gZpfQfcdTsn to FXU1k6UrNkb4jPBcY7FuhkeubtfHVFWxgj (bittrex to cryptsy) 1 hour ago, didn't receive it, and I can't find this transfer on blockchain.plz check for me !

Never mind, It is arrived, just take too damn long
Activity: 742
Merit: 260

Cheers!
Skunky

Activity: 69
As the devs have said they're still around, but they have real jobs to attend to so can't always be available.

I am sure we all appreciate this, but just a quick post on here from the devs to update us on their intentions for this coin, shouldn't be too much to ask?

If there is no future for Fractalcoin devs, please have the decency to let us know you have abandoned it - so we can move on.
Pages:
Jump to: