Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | freshmarket.co.in - Closed. Refunds till 10/02/14 - page 27. (Read 41800 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
180000 tittiecoin  hacked Undecided
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Yeah, we found it. There is an OPENEX engine bug and we're gonna talk with openex devs about it.
Downtime is extended for one more hour - sorry, but we just cant up the engine if it have flaws that could help someone withdraw unfair funds.
Exp
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Can you please add GPC
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngrumpycoingrump-grumpycoin-now-on-mintpal-and-coinedup-8-exchanges-403936

It's a fairly unknown coin but it's growing each and every day
We need somewhere to trade which in turn will active people to the coin

Please take a look
EXP

Woops
It was late, i was tired  Grin

Add GPC
Grumpycoin
Activity: 52
Any info on when the site will be back online again?
this exchange has more downtime than uptime Sad
For last 2 days we were down for ~5 hours yesterday and ~3 hours today. It' not half, but it's still sad too.
We (as i wrote before) found some possible sql injection case and resolving it just now. I think it's better to be down for some more time than to be robbed.
Activity: 11
looks a bit weird to me too - however keeping an eye on it - if it is online that is...
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
this exchange has more downtime than uptime Sad
Activity: 123
NYC NYC NYC
is the site down? i was having a phat time buying leaf and pot and titties..
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
MIGRATED AND UP................... AND DOWN
Nice migration  Grin
Activity: 67
yep, it is better to be down than to be hacked)
The site looks a bit shady but you guys are doing well, helping the smaller coins get to the market.
is the page still down?
Yes. We made PMC work, but found some suspicious code in drive, that, if properly used, could lead to sql injection. I don't want to blame anyone, but it could be from openex source (i'm not sure just now, just guessing). We're gonna fix it in this downtime, so we need nearly 1 more hour.
Activity: 352
The site looks a bit shady but you guys are doing well, helping the smaller coins get to the market.
is the page still down?
Activity: 126
you guys should add Bernankoin and gabencoin
arrrg down again Sad thiis sight is down to much
You'r right. I'm very sorry about this, but some things have to be done. If blockchain is forked, we can lose some PMC, and you can lose money too. That's unacceptable.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
For some reason it is not possible to open this page with any android browser over 3G connection, can't work away from my dsl. It's frustrating.  Angry
Sorry bro, but making android app in a week is too hard even for us  Grin

I know, I wasn't asking for an app, only for a website that works with standard browsers. All the altcoin exchanges works without much trouble on my tablet.

Temporarilly stopped due to PMC blockchain issues.
Expected downtime: from 40 minutes to 1 hour.

Thank you for the heads up.
Activity: 150
arrrg down again Sad thiis sight is down to much
Temporarilly stopped due to PMC blockchain issues.
Expected downtime: from 40 minutes to 1 hour.
Activity: 870
Merit: 500
Trading will make me rich)
Looks awful, but it works. Purchased some titties))) Thanks for adding it!

BTW you should also add COYE (KOI, etc), this will definitely add you volume, that coin lacks exchanges
Activity: 122

WTF?  Buy orders are higher than sell orders. omg.
View is updated every 5 seconds, usually, so this may rarely occur. Really, it was processed but not shown.
It's general issue for nearly every exchange, if you watch it closely. We will try to fix it, but i don't think it will be soon.
Pages:
Jump to: