Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | freshmarket.co.in - Closed. Refunds till 10/02/14 - page 26. (Read 41800 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
But in minutes it changes 0.0000350 to 0.0000030 to 0.000090.
How it works, sometimes when i try to trade it goes to buy/sell order, sometimes it goes directly exchange. i know bad english Smiley I do a mistake "zero count" yesterday, i sell my doges to very cheap.

There should a confirmation for trade "are you sure?".

Thanks.
Trade confirmation will slow down all trades, and it's not used on any exchanges.
About goin to buy/sell - view on buy/sell orders reloads every ~5 seconds, so if you are trying to buy smth, and instead you'r just creating buy order - it means that in last 2-3 seconds somebody just bought that bid. This happens on all exchanges too. We can probably change it (faster reload or even on-line changes), but not in next month.

Thank for your responces - they make our exchange better!
Activity: 196
But in minutes it changes 0.0000350 to 0.0000030 to 0.000090.
How it works, sometimes when i try to trade it goes to buy/sell order, sometimes it goes directly exchange. i know bad english Smiley I do a mistake "zero count" yesterday, i sell my doges to very cheap.

There should a confirmation for trade "are you sure?".

Thanks.
Im watching PEC, price of PEC jumps or falls with last trade price. I think it should have an average price over trades. If not, it havent a stable price, so its not safe. I don't understand about trading so much.
Mm, it's standart functionality. Other exchanges show last price too.
We can add average, but i don't think it's needed. If spread is more than 50% - you just can't take average as fair price.
Im watching PEC, price of PEC jumps or falls with last trade price. I think it should have an average price over trades. If not, it havent a stable price, so its not safe. I don't understand about trading so much.
180000 tittiecoin  hacked Undecided

Due to fact that it's the first exchange accepting titties) I believe that the hacker will face serious problem with cashing it out. If that really happened, post details here + in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=438373.20 and I think we'll catch the jerk.

Also, if I was this exchange owner, I think that I would offer some bounty to hacker if he'd explain how he did it in exchange to returning the titties to it rightfull owner)))) Hacker will definitely have problems with cashing out the titties, so if he's not stupid, he will give it back for some %, and everyone will win. Of course, it's not a pleasure to pay money to people like this, but try to think about it like it was security audit.
I agree with giving bounty to hacker, but i still not sure if there were any hack.
After i will see that it's real - we'll try to figure our how he done it. And if it's not - then ok  Grin

Good luck, I hope this was just a fake. By the way, I have two suggestions for you:

1) Please change the traders interface... The current one looks scary) and is not so convenient, not only "big guys" like cryptsy, bitstamp or btc-e had made something easy, but even other newcomers like cryptorush/crycurrex are having a way more friendly interfaces.

2) Why not add COYE/KOI/etc? Another popular coin lacking exchanges, if you will name it KOI I'm sure nobody will sue you) Even cryptsy is thinking about adding it - be the first and you will have new clients, increased volume etc.

1 - Hehe, i know. We started this exchange as a little project for us own (for ~20 currencies and ~100 users overall), and was thinkin just about working engine, but now it became 10x bigger  Cool
We will definetly change design in next week, we already found some people who can do awesome job, but only after all possible engine issues will be fixed.

2 - You mean kayne west coin? Wasn't it the reason of 0daycoins closing?

1 - Great, I wish you good luck with this project, exchange for the most fresh coins is a right niche for a newcomer

2 - Yes, exactly. I was not using 0dayscoins after they dropped COYE and don't know if they are up or down, but I think that if you'll add KOI coin, that is basically a COYE clone but with other icon - only fish, no celebrities))) - you will not have any risks. This coin is traded in some exchanges like chinese http://www.beedui.com/ and few newcomers I mentioned before, they are using "alternative" names like KOI/COXE/etc without links to anything that can be relaed to Kayne, and they are running longer then 0daycoins without problems. IMO, at least crycurrex and cryptorush got most of their clients because of this coin. So, if I will start an exchange today, I would include this one for sure)
Heh, thanks.
I'm sorry but it seems that our main dev is too scared of being sued  Undecided
So he's afraid of adding even cloned koineys. Blame to the patent system.
Activity: 870
Merit: 500
Trading will make me rich)

Due to fact that it's the first exchange accepting titties) I believe that the hacker will face serious problem with cashing it out. If that really happened, post details here + in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=438373.20 and I think we'll catch the jerk.

Also, if I was this exchange owner, I think that I would offer some bounty to hacker if he'd explain how he did it in exchange to returning the titties to it rightfull owner)))) Hacker will definitely have problems with cashing out the titties, so if he's not stupid, he will give it back for some %, and everyone will win. Of course, it's not a pleasure to pay money to people like this, but try to think about it like it was security audit.
I agree with giving bounty to hacker, but i still not sure if there were any hack.
After i will see that it's real - we'll try to figure our how he done it. And if it's not - then ok  Grin

Good luck, I hope this was just a fake. By the way, I have two suggestions for you:

1) Please change the traders interface... The current one looks scary) and is not so convenient, not only "big guys" like cryptsy, bitstamp or btc-e had made something easy, but even other newcomers like cryptorush/crycurrex are having a way more friendly interfaces.

2) Why not add COYE/KOI/etc? Another popular coin lacking exchanges, if you will name it KOI I'm sure nobody will sue you) Even cryptsy is thinking about adding it - be the first and you will have new clients, increased volume etc.

1 - Hehe, i know. We started this exchange as a little project for us own (for ~20 currencies and ~100 users overall), and was thinkin just about working engine, but now it became 10x bigger  Cool
We will definetly change design in next week, we already found some people who can do awesome job, but only after all possible engine issues will be fixed.

1 - Great, I wish you good luck with this project, exchange for the most fresh coins is a right niche for a newcomer

2 - Yes, exactly. I was not using 0dayscoins after they dropped COYE and don't know if they are up or down, but I think that if you'll add KOI coin, that is basically a COYE clone but with other icon - only fish, no celebrities))) - you will not have any risks. This coin is traded in some exchanges like chinese http://www.beedui.com/ and few newcomers I mentioned before, they are using "alternative" names like KOI/COXE/etc without links to anything that can be relaed to Kayne, and they are running longer then 0daycoins without problems. IMO, at least crycurrex and cryptorush got most of their clients because of this coin. So, if I will start an exchange today, I would include this one for sure)

wait site up
Bro, we need your help. I still don't see neither ticket nor PM with titties hackin info. If it was really occured, we need all information asap.
Please, respond.
We are UP.

registerhere, please create support ticket for your problem or just PM. I need to know everything.
180000 tittiecoin  hacked Undecided

After i will see that it's real - we'll try to figure our how he done it. And if it's not - then ok  Grin

I like the way you guys are informing the community and working on improvements. However the design of the site is not very good and also could really benefit from some responsiveness. As a webdesigner I would love to help with this.
Thanks. We are going to change designe as soon as drive will go smoothly without any possible issues.
About our fixing: we fixed everything, and now just rechecking before opening.
Is there ETO ? (Esimated time to open Grin)
20 minutes
Wat? Any details or it's just scamtalk?
Site isn't even up to say smth like this.

7 hours ago 180000 tittiecoin  hacked
Wow, so much details. Please, explain here (or PM) your account ID, transaction ID where you have added your coins and why you think they'r hacked.
Thanks.

wait site up
Ok. I am very interested in your story.
Is there ETO ? (Esimated time to open Grin)
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Wow, so much details. Please, explain here (or PM) your account ID, transaction ID where you have added your coins and why you think they'r hacked.
Thanks.

wait site up
Activity: 32
As i see, no signs of what hack happened and what's with account.
Is it new type of trolling?

Thanks.
Activity: 28

Pages:
Jump to: