Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | freshmarket.co.in - Closed. Refunds till 10/02/14 - page 29. (Read 41800 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Please add Tittiecoin! Everybody like titties right? Well, most of us and those of us who don't have a great opportunity to get rid of them, right right?

cheers

Yep, titties will be next coin added. At least after we deal with all withdraw issues for guys with double depo.

Oh this is awesome!! Please tell me if you want some titties to test (Who don't want titties lol)

Thanks for your work, is nice to have an exchange accepting new altcoins.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
ticket sent trying to withdraw

when I try to sent    0.20110901 to my litecoin address

it says "too much money you dont have enough"

my account balance is back to normal  after the double deposit problem but I cant withdraw yet
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Thanks Def_Ender, fixed! Thanks a lot and good luck!
It's nice to hear   Cheesy
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Thanks Def_Ender, fixed! Thanks a lot and good luck!
Made a ticket and had a reply to it but still waiting for my coins :-/ I actually NEED the money right now so its really messed up
Hm, i don't see any tickets from "Glubend" now. Please tell me the name or id of the ticket (id can be found here: https://freshmarket.co.in/index.php?page=viewticket&id=YOURID ). Also if your login is glubend - you have some troubles.

Ive had contact with you over PM, my account name is Snoep
Oh yeah, i see. Please check your account now.
Made a ticket and had a reply to it but still waiting for my coins :-/ I actually NEED the money right now so its really messed up
Hm, i don't see any tickets from "Glubend" now. Please tell me the name or id of the ticket (id can be found here: https://freshmarket.co.in/index.php?page=viewticket&id=YOURID ). Also if your login is glubend - you have some troubles.

Ive had contact with you over PM, my account name is Snoep
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
add Monacoin pls
Please add Tittiecoin! Everybody like titties right? Well, most of us and those of us who don't have a great opportunity to get rid of them, right right?

cheers

Yep, titties will be next coin added. At least after we deal with all withdraw issues for guys with double depo.
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

cheers

Withdrawals for 98% users are working, only few individuals have problems.
If you still experience some problems - please create a ticket in support, or PM me.
Update: processing withdrawal tickets, nearly 10-12 people remaining.
We gave some presents to people who honestly told about extra coins.
Withdrawals for non-doubled deposits are processing normally, so i can say that trades resumed for 90%

I can't remember my username. why can't I reset password with just my email account.  Why do you need email account AND user name too?  I would just like to get my password reset so I can get to my coins please. I sent OP a PM and no reply.  Support email came back returned.

THIS EXCHANGE HAS NO SUPPORT BE CAREFUL!!!
As i answered you in PM, we can't find account with email that you gave us. Please recheck email adress or try to remember your login. Telepathy project still developing  Grin
Hello again.
We returned from short slumber and working again.
Lawnoob - check your account, everything should be right. Some more users were rechecked, but i don't see them in this thread now.
So, support is UP, and working for you  Grin
I can't remember my username. why can't I reset password with just my email account.  Why do you need email account AND user name too?  I would just like to get my password reset so I can get to my coins please. I sent OP a PM and no reply.  Support email came back returned.

THIS EXCHANGE HAS NO SUPPORT BE CAREFUL!!!
Activity: 7
please add  the following coins

SHITCOIN (SHT)

FUCKCOIN (FUCK)

thank you.
Activity: 30
i like your exchange ;o)
also your POT support is fine ^^
(already sold some for some POT for LTC, withdrawal worked, everything seems good ;P)
keep up that work!

an support for FCK - FCKBankscoin is also something i would appreciate Wink

not just only because the wordplay possibilities are so fck'ing hilarious lol ^^
my fck'ing wallet: FhdwQZ4VN3AHL5MPV8fduPFmeeV8uVpz5P
Activity: 42
Great service and experience so far!!

But, pleeeeease ADD a LTC/BTC Market so we can change our BTC and LTC right on your site, instead of having do do that on other exchanges Wink

Hello again. Just now maindev has gone to sleep, and i operate only with deposit problems, not withdrawal ones. He will be nearly in 4 hours (we've been working till late night), so be patient. I understand that you want your funds back, but working 25 hours in a row can cause unaccurate movements, and that's unacceptable. So, the most people's balances are OK, and the rest with withdraw problem will be fixed today, as soon as possible. As soon as i can atleast keep my eyes open.
Thx for understanding.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
Instead of "If you have doubled deposits please dont trade, create ticket. If you try to trade you could be automatically banned for cheating."

say

"If you have doubled deposits please don't trade or withdraw, create a ticket. If you try to trade or withdraw you will be automatically banned for stealing."  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: