Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | freshmarket.co.in - Closed. Refunds till 10/02/14 - page 30. (Read 41800 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
...I sold some coins...got them sold...took 5 minutes..now it says I have 3.9 litecoins...when I go to withdraw them it says 'error'...no language key found!! What the f*uck is a 'language key'Huh I submitted a query and no reply...so my coins are stuck there...is it a legit site or a scam??
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
what happened my balances? I lose my ltc's and potcoins. !!!! PLEASE FIX MY BALANCE.!!
Activity: 11
ok sent 2 tickets and still dont know anything??? wtf. and i am posting here again dont you ban my account couse your system might have doubled on a faucet or 2 and i send tickets and still dont know anything and i want to do something in this account

This is the weirdest problem I have ever seen on an exchange. I thought I had over deposited, so I tried to move LTC out. Doubled coins were credited to my trades and now all the balances are screwed up. I just want my LTC back...and everyone admining the exchange has apparently gone to bed leaving coins frozen.

Activity: 150
ok sent 2 tickets and still dont know anything??? wtf. and i am posting here again dont you ban my account couse your system might have doubled on a faucet or 2 and i send tickets and still dont know anything and i want to do something in this account
ugh ltc frozen here I can't get out.

Whole day of trading fucked because I can't get my coins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
my withdraw is pending still, was pending this morning when i checked, and I was not effected by double deposits, what should i do? Are they just slow?
Activity: 70
Anybody here traded a double deposit and have a frozen withdraw?

My support ticket was answered ten minutes ago and my LTCs are still frozen  Sad

I need my LTC now  Undecided

I haven't even gotten a reply.  Slooooooooooow
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I really want to see Fckbankscoin on here because I really love the name of this coin and it is worthy of getting on an exchange please. Here is their official site and they need more attention..  http://fckbankscoin.org/   Smiley
Activity: 92
Anybody here traded a double deposit and have a frozen withdraw?

My support ticket was answered ten minutes ago and my LTCs are still frozen  Sad

I need my LTC now  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
add Hamburgercoin?
Activity: 130
I logged in and all my coins are where they should be.  Things seem back to normal on my end.
That's really good to hear. Please try little withdraw to check if everything is normal.

Withdraw worked fine.  Thanks.
Activity: 150
ok market is back open and i have mail saying dont trade couse of double. i might have some doubles from faucets im not sure did not trade just did faucets early before the sight went down sent a ticket i think. am post here so i cove bases and not troubles
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Finally, i can go to sleep  Grin
Our maindev is still online (3 more hours he said), so he can help you with your withdrawal tickets.

Well done, good night!
Activity: 140
Finally, i can go to sleep  Grin
Our maindev is still online (3 more hours he said), so he can help you with your withdrawal tickets.
I logged in and all my coins are where they should be.  Things seem back to normal on my end.
That's really good to hear. Please try little withdraw to check if everything is normal.
Activity: 130
Trade/deposit/withdraw working.
Those who haven't tried to buy/sell/withdraw double deposits - will have cut deposits and full account abilities.
Those who tried - create ticket in our support, (there is 23 ppl like this) - we will help you as soon as possible.
Please dont' trade your duplicate deposits, cause it will lead to full account block. Your withdrawals are pending and cannot be accepted.
You can check if everything ok by creating small withdraw (0.1-0.01LTC) to your real LTC wallet. If withdrawal is working - everything is fine. If not - check upper string.
I'm really sorry about this incident, but shit happens  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: