Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | freshmarket.co.in - Closed. Refunds till 10/02/14 - page 28. (Read 41800 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

WTF?  Buy orders are higher than sell orders. omg.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Please consider adding Teacoin (TEA)

Specs

SHA256
No Premine
Based on latest Zetacoin source
Block target: 30 seconds
Difficulty retargets every 4 blocks based on last 90 blocks (Quick difficulty readjustment)
Block reward: 1000 TEA, halving every 20160 blocks (about 1 week), not dropping below 1 TEA (inflationary)
Total coin supply: 40 million TEA + yearly inflation
40 million coins will be mined in around 4 months Thereafter around 1 million per year (inflationary)
IRC Freenode #teacoin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-teacoin-tea-bittrex-fast-0-premine-25-inflation-434432
Activity: 98
Please add LeproCoin [LPC] - simply great coin with 4 coins a block, 15 sec block target, using Kimoto Gravity Well diffchange algorythm. Well supported and greatly recieved by the community!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400393.0;topicseen

Our users would love to get on freshmarket!!!  Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
For some reason it is not possible to open this page with any android browser over 3G connection, can't work away from my dsl. It's frustrating.  Angry
Sorry bro, but making android app in a week is too hard even for us  Grin
I sincerely thought you were joking. That makes the other coins look worthless too! Cheesy
Just remember - doges was once just a joke  Cheesy
It still is  Tongue  Cheesy
Activity: 140
When trying to withdraw from my account I get an error saying I do not have enough. On the withdrawal page it shows a minimum LTC withdrawal of 0.01 while I am trying to withdraw over 0.09. My account name is FarSider and I am hoping you can fix this for me.

EDIT.
Figured it out. Had to calculate the withdrawal fee myself, you should probably fix it so it automatically adds the fee.
Yep, smth like this. Goin to fix it tomorrow - our dev team is exausted and gone sleep.
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
When trying to withdraw from my account I get an error saying I do not have enough. On the withdrawal page it shows a minimum LTC withdrawal of 0.01 while I am trying to withdraw over 0.09. My account name is FarSider and I am hoping you can fix this for me.

EDIT.
Figured it out. Had to calculate the withdrawal fee myself, you should probably fix it so it automatically adds the fee.
For some reason it is not possible to open this page with any android browser over 3G connection, can't work away from my dsl. It's frustrating.  Angry
Sorry bro, but making android app in a week is too hard even for us  Grin
I sincerely thought you were joking. That makes the other coins look worthless too! Cheesy
Just remember - doges was once just a joke  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
I want to talk to guys with exchange logins 'Borisoff' and 'gonen33'. They have withdrawals to unexisted adresses, so we need their confirmation to proceed or revert them.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
So, as i see, we resolved all dual balance issues on our exchange, and they wouldn't show up any more.
Now i can relax first time for two this days...  Grin

Update: we took all expenses on us, cuz it was our responcibility. We made an exchange for people, where you wouldn't pay for somebody's bugs (like duo-buys on coinex, and selling negative balance)

Update2: We decided to relax, so we'r adding TITTIEcoin in a few minutes!

TITTIES!!!!!!
Activity: 79
Awesome! thanks
So, as i see, we resolved all dual balance issues on our exchange, and they wouldn't show up any more.
Now i can relax first time for two this days...  Grin

Update: we took all expenses on us, cuz it was our responcibility. We made an exchange for people, where you wouldn't pay for somebody's bugs (like duo-buys on coinex, and selling negative balance)

Update2: We decided to relax, so we'r adding TITTIEcoin in a few minutes!
Activity: 61
please add gabencoin GBC
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Pls add CRN (Cryptonium) Success guaranteed!
Found double-depo problem roots. Rewrote deposit-daemon, no more doubled money.
As i foresee, we can say "everything is ok" at nearly 20:00 CET.
Until that i want you to check how much money you have deposited (before, cuz there would be no more doubles) and be careful.
Stay tuned!
Instead of "If you have doubled deposits please dont trade, create ticket. If you try to trade you could be automatically banned for cheating."

say

"If you have doubled deposits please don't trade or withdraw, create a ticket. If you try to trade or withdraw you will be automatically banned for stealing."  Wink
You took my advice!  Cheesy phenomenal support
I can't remember my username. why can't I reset password with just my email account.  Why do you need email account AND user name too?  I would just like to get my password reset so I can get to my coins please. I sent OP a PM and no reply.  Support email came back returned.

THIS EXCHANGE HAS NO SUPPORT BE CAREFUL!!!
It is called sleep  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: