Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | freshmarket.co.in - Closed. Refunds till 10/02/14 - page 38. (Read 41800 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Under the EULA, it there is still a mention of OpenEx.
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
Can you please add BTC
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngrumpycoingrump-grumpycoin-now-on-mintpal-and-coinedup-8-exchanges-403936

It's a fairly unknown coin but it's growing each and every day
We need somewhere to trade which in turn will active people to the coin

Please take a look
EXP
LOL  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
yes do add BTC
has a great future  Wink
Activity: 249
You should add coinye under COXE symbol. We have an emerging market for it here on bitcoin talk
I'm not sure - what's with that suing thing in coinye?

Apparently only exchanges that use COYE are being sent a cease and desist. Others are using COXE or KOI and have had no issues. As a matter of fact Crycurex was sent a cease and desist when using COYE but switched to COXE and apparently are not having issues
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
You should add coinye under COXE symbol. We have an emerging market for it here on bitcoin talk
I'm not sure - what's with that suing thing in coinye?
Activity: 249
Okay I just had success with withdrawing.  I had a funky password like jf'g"G;rgrgrg;528KJNFln41  with random symbols, characters, and numbers.  I redid my password with just numbers and letters and now the withdraw works fine.  Basically don't do any passwords with symbols like ;!@#$#$^&#.

I think there's a glitch or something in the programming that disallows passwords to work that have passwords that aren't numbers/letters.  I hope this helps this info helps the exchange owner.
Wow, what a nice story. I woke up, saw a ticket "password is wrong" in support, found "hey guys cant withdraw" in 5th page - and everything seems to be OK.
About random symbols - in a few hours (4-6 i think) we're gonna rework that piece of code to support ";@':" and other letters.
Thanks for your feedback - it makes our exchange better!
Exp
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Can you please add BTC
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngrumpycoingrump-grumpycoin-now-on-mintpal-and-coinedup-8-exchanges-403936

It's a fairly unknown coin but it's growing each and every day
We need somewhere to trade which in turn will active people to the coin

Please take a look
EXP
Activity: 392

and got it in my wallet
and I've send it to cryptsy to trade for BTC

The site has my trust (at the moment for low LTC balance Smiley )
Activity: 130
Okay I just had success with withdrawing.  I had a funky password like jf'g"G;rgrgrg;528KJNFln41  with random symbols, characters, and numbers.  I redid my password with just numbers and letters and now the withdraw works fine.  Basically don't do any passwords with symbols like ;!@#$#$^&#.

I think there's a glitch or something in the programming that disallows passwords to work that have passwords that aren't numbers/letters.  I hope this helps this info helps the exchange owner.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I had no problem withdrawing 2.7 LTC.

It did take a little while because each withdraw is manually verified, but ended up with the LTC in my wallet.
I've tried on other browsers and tried withdrawing both Litecoins and Potcoins.  It's not possible to withdraw funds from this exchange.  All you get is an error message.  I hope this is fixed, since I've basically lost all the Potcoins/Litecoins I put onto it.
Hi,

is it possible to have the trade history in reverse
I mean is it possible to have the latest trade on top of the personal trade list?

grts

DONE.
don't see it (yet)
my first trade (specified NYAN) is still on top of the list... my last trade al the way on the bottom...
Recheck now?
ok now
thanks...
it safe's me some time to check my last trade...
I just tried to withdraw Potcoins from the exchange and it gives me this error:

Error
ERROR:

Username or password is invalid

Great.  Everyone seems to be having the same issues with this exchange.  Don't put any money until they fix this.

And yes I used the same password that I used to login and I can login and deposit fine.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hello

This might seem a bit cocky from a new user but...

I would suggest you to update the first post from time to time because no1 wants to go listing thru pages to find out more about your exchange.
Also state your fees in first post, despite they are listed on your index page.

On side note i f...ing love the logo.

Now seriously

Can any1 from older forum traders confirms he made successful withdrew of ltc and of course how much he withdrew?

Trading, Deposits and Withdrawals worked great. Trust+1 from me. Wink
May i ask how much you withdrew ?
Activity: 378
I have to give positive feedback.

Trading, Deposits and Withdrawals worked great. Trust+1 from me. Wink

One note though: Large orders tend to not clear. so I decided to sell in smaller bits which were sold instantly.
Hi,

I mean is it possible to have the latest trade on top of the personal trade list?

grts

DONE.
don't see it (yet)
my first trade (specified NYAN) is still on top of the list... my last trade al the way on the bottom...
Recheck now?
Hi,

grts

DONE.
don't see it (yet)
Hi,

grts

DONE.
Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals
Unable to withdraw Litecoins, gives me an invalid address error, tried three different addresses that all are known to be working.
Are you sure? If so - create ticket in support on site pls, with litecoin same message and litecoin adress in it.

ticket created prior to posting here Wink
Unable to withdraw Litecoins, gives me an invalid address error, tried three different addresses that all are known to be working.
Are you sure? If so - create ticket in support on site pls, with litecoin same message and litecoin adress in it.
Pages:
Jump to: