Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | freshmarket.co.in - Closed. Refunds till 10/02/14 - page 35. (Read 41800 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
The Colossuscoin website is http://www.colossuscoin.org/ and the forums are http://www.colossuscointalk.org/

Very active

January has been explosive growth
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
Hey man add Collossuscoin we have a new great dev team
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=279601.1100
Thanks!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I looked up NUT, GRA, And MOL.  None of them, literally 0 of them even have a website.

If I were you I would add Playtoken.  PLT. 

www.playtoken.org

They will be a very cool coin once they are listed.  Alot of what they are planning revolves around being listed obviously.  They already have a store front ready to go and are really quite cool.

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Dear def_ender!

Please check the layout of currency pages, they look kinda strange (click to enlarge):

http://s2.ipicture.ru/uploads/20140130/thumbs/3CC2twy6.jpg

And what is inside that enigmatic element:
Code:

CASH Trade History(most recent first)

My screen resolution is 1440x900, FireFox 26.0
zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
Don't think we'll add it - no github, continious development, unstable wallet. Maybe later.

ah, just completely gloss over the fact that your website doesn't even function properly

Due to legal restrictions users using TOR Browser are not allowed to access this website.Due to legal restrictions users using TOR Browser are not allowed to access this website.Due to legal restrictions users using TOR Browser are not allowed to access this website.Due to legal restrictions users using TOR Browser are not allowed to access this website.Due to legal restrictions users using TOR Browser are not allowed to access this website.Due to legal restrictions users using TOR Browser are not allowed to access this website.Due to legal restrictions users using TOR Browser are not allowed to access this website.Due to legal restrictions users using TOR Browser are not allowed to access this website.Due to legal restrictions users using TOR Browser are not allowed to access this website.Due to legal restrictions users using TOR Browser are not allowed to access this website.Due to legal restrictions users using TOR Browser are not allowed to access this website.Due to legal restrictions users using TOR Browser are not allowed to access this website.Due to legal restrictions users using TOR Browser are not allowed to access this website.Due to legal restrictions users using TOR Browser are not allowed to access this website.Due to legal restrictions users using TOR Browser are not allowed to access this website.

I lol'ed.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Great Dev here and doing a good job, keeps everyone updated and very helpful. Thanks for adding Aliencoin from the beginning.
You'r welcome!

In next few days incoming: peacecoin, SWAGcoin, and on Monday relaunched Kittehcoins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Great Dev here and doing a good job, keeps everyone updated and very helpful. Thanks for adding Aliencoin from the beginning.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Ⓘ♡฿
Where is PMC?? This morning it could still be traded.

Edit: Okay....  Cheesy
Temporarily stopped PMC - they have some fork problem (check their thread ). When the blockchain becomes stable - we will resume PMC trades.
Ok, we will add your coin into addition que. I expected you on cryptsy soon, so didn't want to add  Grin

fuck..... my account has hacked and my coins WITHDRAW O_O WTF?Huh??
As previous one - please, check your password. I repeat again - we don't save unencrypted password in our base. I don't know anyone's password. I just have salted hash of your password in base. So the only chance of hacking is that you compromised your password.
We are currently investigating all about this incident.

def_ender -- this is YOUR exchange?  lol  nevermind, we don't want to be there then!  lol  Wink
lowl
Ye, i'm in charge here and that's obviously the reason why i haven't added usde before  Cool
Your coin should be on cryptsy and coinex, not on platform for newborn currencies!
Activity: 196
Cryptonankee - your trusted USDe servant
Ok, we will add your coin into addition que. I expected you on cryptsy soon, so didn't want to add  Grin

As previous one - please, check your password. I repeat again - we don't save unencrypted password in our base. I don't know anyone's password. I just have salted hash of your password in base. So the only chance of hacking is that you compromised your password.

def_ender -- this is YOUR exchange?  lol  nevermind, we don't want to be there then!  lol  Wink
Ok, we will add your coin into addition que. I expected you on cryptsy soon, so didn't want to add  Grin

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Activity: 196
Cryptonankee - your trusted USDe servant
Added Eternalcoin, added friendly pull for NUTcoin.
Activity: 14
Did some small trades / deposits / withdraws and everything worked fine. Last withdraw of a small amount of LTC has been stuck for over an hour i'd say ? something going on with LTC withdraws ? It not pending anymore tho.

As so could i suggest including a timestamp on withdraw history  Smiley
Timestamp is coming soon - nearly tomorrow.
About LTC withdraw - can you say your nick on our exchange and quantity of LTC? PM, or just create ticket in support of exchange.
Nice, sounds good. I just opened a ticket.

Fault found on the receiving end Embarrassed Withdraw was succesful from freshmarket, but my litecoin wallet was out of sync despite showing otherwise. First thing for everything...
Did some small trades / deposits / withdraws and everything worked fine. Last withdraw of a small amount of LTC has been stuck for over an hour i'd say ? something going on with LTC withdraws ? It not pending anymore tho.

About LTC withdraw - can you say your nick on our exchange and quantity of LTC? PM, or just create ticket in support of exchange.

Nice, sounds good. I just opened a ticket.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Please, add FairQuark (FRQ)!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-fairquark-frq-cpu-mining-4-fair-pre-mine-get-in-now-417700

It has been pretty fair and solid since the launch Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: