Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | freshmarket.co.in - Closed. Refunds till 10/02/14 - page 37. (Read 41800 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
NICE...
candlestick graphs...

good job
Activity: 262
I'm a big supporter of Litecoin. However, will you add at least a BTC/LTC pair? It'll increase liquidity in your exchange.
Maybe in a week or two. Bitcoin wallet is really huge, so only syncronizing it will last one week.

Have a look at downloading the bootstrap.dat torrent:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoin-blockchain-data-torrent-145386

It'll speed up your lead time :-)
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I'm a big supporter of Litecoin. However, will you add at least a BTC/LTC pair? It'll increase liquidity in your exchange.
Maybe in a week or two. Bitcoin wallet is really huge, so only syncronizing it will last one week.
Activity: 262
pending deposit for leaf how long will i have to wait more 20 mins passed??
Can you tell me transaction ID? Or just create ticket in "support", where tell us TRX id and quantity of your leafs.
Transaction ID: 1ddaec23cef745997f06bb9f53a23ad2b703dd95c51be30a6089a915c3f9f108
it was very fast before what happened?

Date: 1/29/2014 14:16
Check now.
Also, if you somehow experiencing such a problem (trans confirmed, adress correct, but no balance) - you can go to ACCOUNT-BALANCES-MISSING DEPOSIT case, where you can check your transaction ID/coin pair for existance.
Activity: 266
Can you tell me transaction ID? Or just create ticket in "support", where tell us TRX id and quantity of your leafs.
Transaction ID: 1ddaec23cef745997f06bb9f53a23ad2b703dd95c51be30a6089a915c3f9f108
it was very fast before what happened?

Date: 1/29/2014 14:16
Activity: 266
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Thanks for the quick reply! Coins derived
Hello! How long is the conclusion from the exchange of coins LTC? More than one hour hanging "Pending Withdrawals"
Usually withdraws are operating once per 5 minutes, and pending from 10 to 25 minutes (for LTC )
As you see higher, we were experiencing a little delay from our security system. Please recheck your withdraw.
Fixed nearly all withdraws - check it!
Seems to be that our security system were TOO secure  Grin
Activity: 35
Hello! How long is the conclusion from the exchange of coins LTC? More than one hour hanging "Pending Withdrawals"
Wow. I see many tickets about withdraws - it seems that our updated withdraw-checker is blockin all withdraws.
We're workin on it, will be fixed soon.
Exp
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Can you please add GPC
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngrumpycoingrump-grumpycoin-now-on-mintpal-and-coinedup-8-exchanges-403936

It's a fairly unknown coin but it's growing each and every day
We need somewhere to trade which in turn will active people to the coin

Please take a look
EXP

Woops
It was late, i was tired  Grin

Add GPC
Grumpycoin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Okay I just had success with withdrawing.  I had a funky password like jf'g"G;rgrgrg;528KJNFln41  with random symbols, characters, and numbers.  I redid my password with just numbers and letters and now the withdraw works fine.  Basically don't do any passwords with symbols like ;!@#$#$^&#.

I think there's a glitch or something in the programming that disallows passwords to work that have passwords that aren't numbers/letters.  I hope this helps this info helps the exchange owner.

That's a common and annoying problem. I've desist to use special characters in my passwords.
Added LEAF and NYAN friendly pools.

About DAYcoin - haven't heard about it. Can you give me bitcointalk thread of it?
Activity: 41

Why we?
Because we have some rare coins like COINO, BAT, NYANCOIN etc, which are not represented in any other exchange.
Remember - we will be the exchange for newborns!

ok Pls add  ( Day Coin ) (DAC)
Activity: 126
Would appreciate if you could look into adding Eternal Coin, you can find information here: http://eternalcoin.info
Under the EULA, it there is still a mention of OpenEx.
We're just still researching, and still don't have INFO page, so on our thread we'r writing down our using of OPENEX code.
After makin further development - we'll add INFO page, where we will it too.
Activity: 4
Add Gridcoin(GRC) also, Please Smiley

Great coin helping science and humanity!
Pages:
Jump to: