Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FRIENDZ ICO: decentralized peer to peer marketing - page 2. (Read 26362 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
hi, question, what is in usd the FDZ price on mercatox? can't see on FDZ CMC page dragonex and mercatox...
Activity: 23
I think this project is very important in future for me. I hope your project will be great success. So I join this project  and very interested. Good luck guys.
Activity: 224
The unlocking started on april 4, so the 4th of every month 1/12th of the total tokens you purchased are unlocked.

It's nice! Now it remains to wait for the imputed price for tokens - to sell them substantially below the cost during IcO there is absolutely no desire...
The unlocking started on april 4, so the 4th of every month 1/12th of the total tokens you purchased are unlocked.
Dear administrators, if you are reading this thread, please add Russian support to your android application. That would be very cool! Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Hi guys, FriendzIndonesia Telegram Group just form, come join us  Grin
https://t.me/FriendzIndonesia
Why FDZ does not have over 10k votes/day... Geez go on vote FDZ and now buy it cheap its - 50% from ICO. When FDZ will be listed more price steadily bumps a bit up n' up. When Binance will be met I am sure ICO price will be met Nd

I hope that it will be so. The market of crypto-currencies now is not particularly happy in its fall. But on the growth of the market, the FDZ will certainly show good growth, especially after publishing on Binance.
Activity: 5
Why FDZ does not have over 10k votes/day... Geez go on vote FDZ and now buy it cheap its - 50% from ICO. When FDZ will be listed more price steadily bumps a bit up n' up. When Binance will be met I am sure ICO price will be met Nd

Can't wait for us to get to binance
Activity: 168
Friendz is an active project and has achieved the following achievements:

- There are active apps (app for iOS and Android and web app).
- Customers come from 200 major brands in the world, including Sony, Disney, Uber, Nestle ...
- 200,000 users on the app
- Revenue for 2017 is 1.2 million Euro
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
The project's video-screen propaganda done very well, Friendz provide the marketing way I feel very good push away, look forward to the project in the future better development.
Activity: 154
We need to wait for market is up and look at WAN it was 200% up on right time they released. They delayed the listing due to the dump
Activity: 365
Recently, we are so proud to have Friendz participated in our second round of "Vote for Your Coin" in BitMart. The coin FDZ is ranking first up to now and it is very likely that Friendz gonna win our chance to list FDZ without a listing fee in BitMart. If you think FDZ is worth to be invested, please do not hesitate to vote for FDZ on our voting page https://www.bitmart.com/vote.html.
Activity: 317
A good project and feel that you can succeed. It is expected that Friendz will perform well and that the participants will be satisfied.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 537
FDZ token will be listed on Lykke exchange, in CoinMarketCap rating #133 by volume: We are happy to announce our official listing on LYKKE Exchange expected for Thursday 31st of May around 9AM CET with FDZ/ETH and FDZ/BTC pairs
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
Good day, I have applied for FRIENDZ airdrop a while ago. I was checking my profile for updates but there were none for some time. Now I logged in after a while and there is a message "airdrop ended", but my Telegram and Twitter settings are still under verification. I also haven't received any tokens for the earned points.
Why is that?
I saw on your page ICO a mention that soon a token should appear on Binance. Is there an approximate time frame when it is worth waiting for it on this exchange?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The idea itself is very interesting, I think that it will have followers, competitors (and maybe allies) Friends, in my opinion — this is really a very good idea. What is very important-in addition to the idea, the team also has a finished project, they really have a lot of installations in Google Play, people download and use.
Activity: 5
This is good project. Good luck team dev
Activity: 350
The concept of FRIENDZ is really great, they have a lot of preparation in the early stage of ICO, which lays a good foundation for the development of the project, and is very optimistic about the future of FRIENDZ!
Pages:
Jump to: