Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FRIENDZ ICO: decentralized peer to peer marketing - page 49. (Read 26392 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Hi everyone. Is there a minimum limit on the purchase during the sale?
Activity: 84
Hello everyone? Do I understand correctly that there will be no way to be rewarded with fiat money?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Daniele Scaglia looks like he'd take all the money and have a nice boat party with crack'n bitches Cheesy  Cool Cool Cool Just joking guys Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Never DO AIRDROPS
I think this project will have good popularity. Peer to Peer marketing as long not Ponzi Scheme is acceptable, it depends what Friendz sell to people and what's big value to it?
Activity: 126
Good afternoon. Will the bonuses be the same during the ICO as they will during the "Power Hour"?
Activity: 327
Decentralized advertising service?
Not a bad idea... though most of similar projects on blockchain are dying now...
Activity: 182
What is the market potential for this kind of service? Anyone aware of the market size,business model?
Hi team, I really liked this project. Are you talking with any exchanges?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
How are you going to connect merchants with blockchain? Does it help you to secure transactions / relations between each party?
I think what they are trying to achieve with blockchain is use of smart contracts. So it would be basically removing central body. It's more easier for merchants to interact with audience in all-purpose ecosystem (international btw) and of course it's highly secured because of decentralization.
Ok, I see that blockchain is for getting rid of intermediaries, but what is the smart contracts? I am just new to crypto market and still don't know a lot, so I will be much appreciated if someone will explain me a few things
Activity: 70
How are you going to connect merchants with blockchain? Does it help you to secure transactions / relations between each party?
I think what they are trying to achieve with blockchain is use of smart contracts. So it would be basically removing central body. It's more easier for merchants to interact with audience in all-purpose ecosystem (international btw) and of course it's highly secured because of decentralization.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Will Power hour tokens be locked for 1 year and after that 1/12 each month available (total 2 years) or will there be 1/12 available from the start after 1 month?
 I've been watching this one closely for a long time… What's the link for the pre-sale ICO?
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
Will you have any Bounty Campaign? Because I'm interested in this the most.
I am also highly interested in your answer to this particular question. Please do answer as soon as you can because I do not want to miss it (the bounty) in case you have.
Activity: 84
Will you have any Bounty Campaign? Because I'm interested in this the most.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
I also like the concept of this kind of marketing. We have seen other kinds testing ideas but this thing peer to peer we already are doing unknowingly. This projects touched my thoughts so I have to read the whole business idea very well once again.
Activity: 4
Activity: 252
Will this implemented using ERC20 tokens or other blockchain technology?
The project I expected with great enthusiasm. I hope that you will earn a long term for a successful ICO investors.
Activity: 98
Interesting project... Any time frame on the ico? The coin specs itself inspires confidence.
Pages:
Jump to: