Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 2. (Read 58076 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Did anyone get his token? I'm still waiting for my payout and nobody from fortyseven is responding to my mails and chats (homepage). I smell scam..
Hey. What kind of token do you mean? If this is about a bounty program, then it was a long time ago. And everyone has already received the FSBT.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Did anyone get his token? I'm still waiting for my payout and nobody from fortyseven is responding to my mails and chats (homepage). I smell scam..
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Results and only the result of the work. This is what the community needs, from projects and from this project. Do not be a project that disappoints. This is already too much.
I think this is the main reason that the capitalization of all cryptography has declined. Too many disappoints. You did not just collect money. Come on, guys.  Already everyone has bored tiredness. Sad
Activity: 109
Hi, so there is some delay in our blog, because we was working on redesigning of it. As well as we will try another way to work with medium, to engage more people. So the new article will be on Monday.
Activity: 109
Max you are full of shit. First you was saying months ago its to do with exchanges there no volume. Back then it was around 2 usd still. Your ico was a joke why sell tokens at that kind of price if you knew the price would go down so much until you obtain a lciencse.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
To be fair the entire market is as it is the above chart is a good example. We all just need to hold what we got or buy a little more to bring down our average cost per coin of what we are holding. IMO selling into this bear market is the worst thing I could do. I would rather hold on to the coins I have and wait for market recovery. Which for sure will happen, just no one knows when but it will come of that you can be sure.
Yes, man, you are right. Hold coins, this is the best we can do today. Any project that has the potential will be able to perform well in a growing market. And the FORTY SEVEN BANK has a certain potential.
Yes, it seems to us that time goes slowly, but we know that it is not so.
Activity: 243
To be fair the entire market is as it is the above chart is a good example. We all just need to hold what we got or buy a little more to bring down our average cost per coin of what we are holding. IMO selling into this bear market is the worst thing I could do. I would rather hold on to the coins I have and wait for market recovery. Which for sure will happen, just no one knows when but it will come of that you can be sure.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
I can assure, none of the team is selling. The funds are locked - 180k FSBT. You can even see that in CMC, that circulating supply is little bit lower than actual supply.
Yes, it's good, and it can help keep some peace of mind. But this does not affect the price if the project does not develop properly. The person from above wrote, that crypto for crypto, is the sphere in which there are no problems. But if this integration into fiat, this is a very high bid. And it's tempting. Therefore, everyone is waiting for development, which will connect the crypto with the real sector of the economy.
Activity: 28
Hi! We have a business proposal we want to send you. With this, we would like to ask for your marketing email address.
Activity: 48
I can assure, none of the team is selling. The funds are locked - 180k FSBT. You can even see that in CMC, that circulating supply is little bit lower than actual supply.
Activity: 210
If you want to have fun with an exchange that is bot heavey... In what ever direction create a spread of 1.. I just did on another coin and so far froze all buys and sells for over 1 hr now...
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Where is pump? Price is same since last 30 days and volume is fake. Just spend watching 10 mins watching order and transaction at hotbit you will understand
If this is a pump, It was a dump past week. Same score, 1-1.
copper member
Activity: 224
Do you agree with FIAT system? Read our new article and let's discuss it in the comment section on Medium! https://www.facebook.com/477375525972573/posts/693015287741928/
Activity: 252
I'm talking crypto to crypto pairing NOT fiat to crypto.... so if it cost you 1 eth for 1000 token .. regardless of whether the eth cost $100 or $1000.. it should still be 1 eth for 1000 token
I heard 1000 papers sent for FCA licensing... The FCA in its history has only approve 3 and they were to big powerhouses like Coinbase.. Now if buy the hands of Jesus, Buda, Allah Gaia and Brahma does get its license.. yes fsbt with be in the top 5 cryptos .. But what happens if it doesnt get they license as should be expected
Activity: 280
Sapien and bnk, what announcements?
Also you are not taking in account that all of this market is very low, would you be makeing these arguments in the bottom of dotcom bubble..
For 2018  ALL  token/coins that extended it ICO , delay delivery have taken hits of over 80% NONE have recovered yet and going back to the beganing to 2018 are still in the 80% or more loss. The biggest example of the is Sapien(SPN) at a 97.2% loss…BNK with a 90% loss. FSBT may recover and prove to be the exception to the rule.. BUT let me further example why inspite of any annoucement and positive news FSBT still has that new impossible battle uphill. Case in point parkgene and BNK both since have had major annoucements that have not budged the numbers..SO LET THAT BE A LESSON TO ICO NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANE EXTEND ICO EVEN IF THE MARKET HAS BTC AT $1 AND ETH AT $,002
Activity: 98
 i would definetly hold till 2019, because without the license price movement will be much slower, rather than with it. Because then we will start offering services, and token will be needed for developers to release their applications.
Activity: 252
Its not about the volume but about the volatility. We have a low supply token which means its very liquid. So some eth can rise the price significantly. Other coins/tokens need much much more to achieve this.
In ICO you say we have plans join to Binance exchange and a lot of other thing but now you just on one exchange I think because not have different between them Hotbit Idex  Some exchange and different name and can you tell me how much volume we need for price be 1 dollars ? Any way we will see what to happen I hope what you say be truth
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Price is dropping because people cannot withstand the recent eth price drop. Please wait till we have a license how it is stated on the roadmap ans then afterwards it will start to grow significantly.
The package of documents persists of thousands of pages, so everything would be completely correct.

I saw a huge dip on the price of FSBT why people are into a panic to sell their stakes this has a good team behind it, that is why it has become one of the successful ICO in the market today, there were a lot of ICO that could not even reach their softcap, give it a chance wait until the SEC approval and see where we go.
Yes, it will be one of the decisive moments. If they succeed, it will increase the community's faith in this project. And of course, this will affect the price.  I really like what they want to do. I would like to use this service. And for this, I'll wait.
Pages:
Jump to: