Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 4. (Read 58076 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
We will be using ERC20 standart. Afterwards when we will start offering services, there will be an ecosystem on the website where You will be able to send and receive various cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Luckily I  invest more than ok could afford to lose..but it would have been nice to have got something more than experience for my money but it's crypto baby
Activity: 119
I am all happy with project technicality ... prob is .. their ico strategy .. with more than 18months away from licensing.. pricing of ico @$3+ per token has hurted so much sentiments ..
copper member
What's is your experience using traditional banks? What would you like Forty Seven to deliver? https://www.facebook.com/477375525972573/posts/677446005965523/
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
It seems they do not want any more exchanges. The project is slow, I think that their development of source code is needed more than ever. They have good products that will surely be more successful. For a long time I have not seen any significant move in terms of whether the project came into operation or important cooperation.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start! We need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world! Offer to take part in ICO!
Yes, the idea of this project is interesting, and many are waiting for implementation. But what ICO do you mean? As far as I know, sales have been completed. And now everyone is following the development of the project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start! We need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world! Offer to take part in ICO!
Activity: 48
What's the chance that Ambit could payout in BTC and not ETH? The reason I ask, is that there are some "rumblings in the marketplace" about ETH.
Activity: 205
When btc gets etf accepted, it will take much more time it to be implemented. Ofcourse it will rise the price, but the real bull run will come when ETF is in tact .
I mean in ico we have 9 millions tokens after you make it 5 millions and now we have 3millions on coin market cap we’re is 6 millions tokens ?
Ok I know but are you Burned other tokens our what happened ?
Activity: 10
We need photos without data stamp.Can you send them again?
This will be last one and we gonna send you tokens.
You need to send photos without data mark/stamp on bottom.It's finally condition.
tell me how to understand this.
Activity: 207
Where is the latest update? It's been almost a month since the last update.
Disregard I see the medium post
Keep doing what you do. I'm excited to see the project blast off
Activity: 109
It was not my intention, but I wanted to comment it so that between forty seven, I have nothing to do with that project, it is only interest as an investor that I am, to inform you.
copper member
I’d like to share with you some important information about our API and it’s possible use cases. https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/forty-seven-api-and-white-label-use-cases-d4b48fb5de4d
 that was the plan. We added Hotbit, and other exchanges are just waiting to be confirmed when more exact info is known. We will be listed for sure, - we just need to wait. No exact time frame, but in near future.
copper member
Check out the latest news from Fortyseven: https://www.fortyseven.io/   
Activity: 61
Going to buy some now was thinking about it in the ico but it’s a bargain now. Feel sorry for the ones that bought at ico but they are the true believes of this project that gave them funding to start so well done. Hopefully one day you’ll be rewarded 🔥
Activity: 22
I bought about 5000 FSBT in ICO
Around 24 ETH
i waited for exchange to buy some )
99% of ico drop when introduced to exchange
Some of them 0.0006ETH as well
Activity: 30
I bought about 5000 FSBT in ICO
Around 24 ETH
Activity: 25
Eventually if this happens - all assets will start to be recognised by their real value. So FortySeven will be much more valuable, because our project is very unique 😊
Pages:
Jump to: