Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 3. (Read 58076 times)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
Price is dropping because people cannot withstand the recent eth price drop. Please wait till we have a license how it is stated on the roadmap ans then afterwards it will start to grow significantly.
The package of documents persists of thousands of pages, so everything would be completely correct.

I saw a huge dip on the price of FSBT why people are into a panic to sell their stakes this has a good team behind it, that is why it has become one of the successful ICO in the market today, there were a lot of ICO that could not even reach their softcap, give it a chance wait until the SEC approval and see where we go.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Per Max we are in negotiations but that line has been used too many times. I've seen coins come out after this ICO and they have been listed on binance. Hello admins any thoughts?HuhHuh?
I want to encourage new money into this project but I'm not going to end up with egg on my face. I'm holding over 6k fsbt so that should tell you how I felt about the ico
Activity: 189
I need someone to better explain why the FCA would approve a EMI or PI license given the new regulation and requirements
The FCA has only granted 3 license to any crypto linked entities...
Activity: 243
Price is dropping because people cannot withstand the recent eth price drop. Please wait till we have a license how it is stated on the roadmap ans then afterwards it will start to grow significantly.
The package of documents persists of thousands of pages, so everything would be completely correct.
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
Activity: 266
Can’t we apply for binance community token this month? There will be no multiplying vote this time. If we lose we will get some attention at least.
Activity: 112
Sinals shows that Bitcoin down to 5200 first week in September.  Difficult to buy more without money
Expected, BTC in early September
Specifically, from September 4 to 6, bottom 5k3 will be formed and reversed
Activity: 266
Hello, is Forty Seven Bank still in business? What happened to James on the Forty seven site? just curious. I put in 1.1 ETH awhile back so I could receive a card, and of course the whole market is down, I guess we just HODL?
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Yes I totally agree. Only have to look at previous price explosions can take from 2 weeks to just over a month and prices can go crazy.
Everyone is seeing the ETF's as the next catalyst and with good reason. All the while so much progress is being made in so many areas of crypto and blockchain. I cannot see a future for money without crypto and blockchain, no chance what so ever.
I agree with you. This new technology has its own, so far not much, reflection in the real sector of the economy. But it grows. And the implementation of such projects is in demand.
But the results of the work are needed. This also affects the interest of the community, and as a result of the price. Which is getting lower and lower.
Activity: 48
Yes I totally agree. Only have to look at previous price explosions can take from 2 weeks to just over a month and prices can go crazy.
Everyone is seeing the ETF's as the next catalyst and with good reason. All the while so much progress is being made in so many areas of crypto and blockchain. I cannot see a future for money without crypto and blockchain, no chance what so ever.
Activity: 247
Looks like fiat is keeping better value and has maintained value we don’t seem to be slipping in an uphill trend ever
Whoa glad I was able to pick up these tokens at 4 bucks a piece now am I able to purchase more at that price
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I guess I should say how do you keep a person in believing a token is better than fiat when being in possession of one continuously looses value does not maintain value but slowly slips down and down in value. There really has not been any upticks for the value here.  Any achievements to bring this token into any other direction but down.  There should be no need for pictures of offices pictures of what your doing just plain action and performance. Implementation of product and fulfilling your banks infrastructure is definitely important but as value of tokens lost, is there funding beyond the token to reach your banks future goals.
Activity: 119
Luckily I  invest more than ok could afford to lose..but it would have been nice to have got something more than experience for my money but it's crypto baby.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Opening a Bank Account Online Has Never Been Easier, read our new article about the first product we plan to release!Discuss it in the comment section on Medium! https://medium.com/fortysevenblog/opening-a-bank-account-online-has-never-been-easier-11c1e99ced38
This is exactly what we all expect to receive from this project, this is an univer- sal multi-service. This should simplify manipulation, multiple accounts.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start! We need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world! Offer to take part in ICO!
Yes, the idea of this project is interesting, and many are waiting for implementation. But what ICO do you mean? As far as I know, sales have been completed. And now everyone is following the development of the project.

Indeed, this project has been completed and already has an exchange, and we are waiting for the next development, even though the price is down but with the team still working then I am sure the price will rise and live.
The project is also under the influence of the bear market, but we need to wait, as the project is good and the team is working on its further development.
copper member
Activity: 224
 Opening a Bank Account Online Has Never Been Easier, read our new article about the first product we plan to release!Discuss it in the comment section on Medium! https://medium.com/fortysevenblog/opening-a-bank-account-online-has-never-been-easier-11c1e99ced38
Activity: 81
Didnt they already delay it 2x times?
What did You search that it didnt find us?
Activity: 84
The price is still very volatile, because of the low sells. But don't worry, - the market overall has been low this year. Lets wait for the decision about ETF. Patience is key to success. Licensing is also not so far away, and new exchanges also - we will announce everything when more information is available.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start! We need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world! Offer to take part in ICO!
Yes, the idea of this project is interesting, and many are waiting for implementation. But what ICO do you mean? As far as I know, sales have been completed. And now everyone is following the development of the project.

Indeed, this project has been completed and already has an exchange, and we are waiting for the next development, even though the price is down but with the team still working then I am sure the price will rise and live.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Additionally Ladies and Gentlemen - our blog will be updated each week and we will have atleast 2 blog posts in it. I will inform everyone when that happens.
you will able to exchange fiat to crypto inside the banks application and website when its live.
Pages:
Jump to: