Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 215. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
sinogilee
Thanks your airdrop
good news
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Very interesting project. The airdrop is different and good
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
The market of algorithmic crypto trading strategie
The developers did a good job on this project,a great idea which is good for investiruya and investors,I would like to be a part
Activity: 86
I really want to use your product. Do not stop
Activity: 50
Hello Dev,  interesting project. Is your ico still on?
if yes, please how do I partake in the ico.?
Activity: 50
Hello Dev,  interesting project. Is your ico still on?
Activity: 47
i join very nice project
thnkkss
Activity: 275
universa
Good luck to the Project Dev God bless
Activity: 36
companies like microft xb are partners and supporting this coin...i think its a good coin with good project ahead and off course with a good team..
Activity: 36
Nice write-up and project idea. Looking forward to seeing the results.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
the banking niche/industry is still very much green and as such there are lots of new entrants into the system. I believe that the whitepaper has all relevant information that will guide buyers on taken the right decision. wish the team good luck
Activity: 616
Merit: 105
i like roadmap good project
Activity: 119
Will have a cost those bank services?
Activity: 37
I really hope I'm one of the winners. This is so exciting. How are the winners picked? Based on the quality of their bitcointalk message? I hope not.
Activity: 60
Great roadmap, i see potencial here. On my radar for sure. And if you need beta testing or translations please PM me.
Good luck with project.
Activity: 3
wow your website and team really caught my eye. looks like a solid team with a good drive. looking forward to see more from the team
Activity: 224
One of the project that is Being most watch now.. And, everyone is excited about this. Good luck for the project Wink
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
Great project, the greatest hurdle in the monetary transaction will be overcome by this project. This project for sure will click globally as it can eliminate the needs of monetary conversion (example euro to dollars with a huge fee). This for sure will make a big difference from previous ways of transaction from one border to another border.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
Best of luck for you project.
I wish you all the best.
GO DEVS....

seems to be a brilliant blockchain enabling  solution that allows to facilitate banking services.  Will you provide an API to those services?
Jump to: