Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 216. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
On-boarding & cashing out from crypto to fiat is one of the major obstacles to broader blockchain adoption. This is a problem quite a few startups are looking to solve. As a dual national with European citizenship, this looks to be one of the more interesting ones for someone such as myself.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
checked whitepaper ,  it is absolutely stunning
Activity: 148
Interesting project! Goodluck!
Activity: 46
If this project could really make a change with regards to providing financial services to the people, then this will click. Good luck!
Activity: 76
Hi, guys!Great project. I hope for his success. How would you prove that you are better than competitors?
I think everything will be fine. The best project so far has not seen.
Activity: 86
Thank you team for your project! Good luck in development and promotion
Activity: 84
Nice project.I wish you succeed!
Activity: 105
Hi, guys!Great project. I hope for his success. How would you prove that you are better than competitors?
Activity: 3
brilliant idea. I suppose the biggest hurdle will be getting past the regulators considering the recent tightening of cross borders transaction. Good luck!
Activity: 12
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Great job on the graphic design, this project looks serious and the look&feel of the branding and marketing material is crucial, so good job there. Crossing my fingers for your success. Good luck.
Activity: 224
I am waiting for a good signal from this project. Maybe I will invest in the future if it succeeds
Activity: 15
Nice project. Join your airdop! I wish you success!
Activity: 36
It's an interesting project, i'm waiting to see if it will succeed!
Activity: 6
интepecный пpoeкт
Activity: 99
i’m join.
go to the moon!!!!
Activity: 12
I love the uniqueness and dynamism of the token. It's worth promoting and hodling
Activity: 9
Looks promising .    Good luck for the project.
Activity: 25
Looks promising ! God Work !
Jump to: