Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 251. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I see great team and strong partners, this project has the potential to go far...
Activity: 306
Merit: 10
forty seven seems to be an awsome project to invest in.. Good luck to be sussessful in future
Activity: 60
In 2019 will You be able to provide loans in crypto? Short terms only, for example.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
what a bold move in making digitized banking system. I am looking forward to it. Good luck
Activity: 35
This is goooood!!
Am still new in this cryptocurrency business and looking to grow, and what better way than with a bank.  Grin
Well, lets go all out together.
Activity: 214
Hello.
Good project.I’m waiting for more information.
I hope this project will be success.
Activity: 39
looking forward to the user-friendly financial services that you have to offer! cheers Smiley
Activity: 406
wow good project & nice concept good luck..

Activity: 56
Really awesome project! great ICO concept fully detailed including roadmap and whitepaper, I will support this because it looks promising and interesting and also have a huge potential to succeed in the future on crypto, I'm glad to be part of it.
Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.
Activity: 568
Acquainted with your wonderful platform. is described rarely in a clear and detailed manner and produces the most favorable impression. I do not recall the last time a project that could compare with your importance and creativity. the idea of a universal bank connecting cryptic and traditional payment means is excellent. good luck to your cohesive and professional team Wink
Activity: 40
I think everything is perfect about this project whether it may be whitepaper or roadmap..I see everything is great and also team is amazing & also seems to professional!
I'm eagerly waiting for further info related to this project..
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
Connecting financial worlds can link us to people we care because we can hasten the help during a financial crisis in the family where sometimes time is the essence to save a life.  Good luck to you people on this project.
Activity: 91
connecting two worlds between cryptocurency and financial, the roadmap very completly. your bank will become the biggest structure that corresponds to all the requirements of regulators and the EU Payment Services Directive 2 (PSD2). We will comply with Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policies in order to guard against agents of the “grey” market.

success dev..
Activity: 102
What a program, i can tell how excellent you guys are.
Activity: 112
A great project with so many people's attentoin.
Activity: 109
This project seems to be very interesting and road-map is really amazing...The team seems to be giant, qualified and also professionals!
I'm eagerly waiting for more updates to come...all the best team!
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
Nice concept , nice design and AIRDROP ? I love it , good luck
Activity: 68
Forty seven bank has a special name, must be special in financial industry, good luck
Activity: 56
Amazing , nice concept,  realy i hope to be part of this project
Activity: 252
Want to know more about your ICO, and why Bitcoin Exchange Guide marked our project as worthy and safe for investment.
Jump to: