Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 247. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Excited to be a part of this project. It really sounds like a great one. I hope we get listed on exchanges quickly Smiley
Activity: 88
A nice concept of project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
I think that it is a very interesting project.
I hope to be able to disclose quick progress etc. as we are expecting future development.
Activity: 35
I must really commend you guys for the effort you've put into this project, honestly it's really promising judging from the road map. Keep it up!!!!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
are your tokens exchangeable? when will they be on exchanges? and which ones?
Activity: 95
Thats good project i will join and supported
Activity: 88
Cool project. I'm glad to be part of this
Activity: 1344
Immediately it is difficult to say whether the coin is promising ... in the market so many different things from thousands break out into leaders only dozens .. I very much hope that Forty Seven Bank will be one of the promising and dynamically developing tokens. Good luck to all of us
Activity: 52
i joined ... goodluck
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
Nice project, to follow very closely. Good luck
Activity: 56
Feeling good about these. Ill gather my full support for this. Worth sharing. Maybe a liitle more information about the project would do. Thanks dev
Activity: 112
Project is very promising.Happy to join the project.
Activity: 87
Desperately waiting to see a bank that offers common ground for both crypto and fiat currency users. this will be a link between decentralised and centralised banking system. thumbs up to the team driving this project.
Activity: 252
How will you compete with similar cryptocurrencies or projects? I like your road map it says it all about your project and future plans. Hope this project will running well. Good luck!
Activity: 73
Looks promising boys.....to the moon
Activity: 299
Merit: 102
Good project. I hope this project succes and up to the moon
Activity: 181
I have been looking for this all these while, bank are now understanding the effect of Cryptocurrency in the world now, if bank can come with this kind of idea, I bet you, bye bye to fiat money.
Activity: 61
, good luck Ferry happy your projects...!!!Thank you very hard projeck here,
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
It is a very nice idea but having angel investor will make it really
Activity: 268
My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...
Great project with lots of potentials. I am whole in support. Ride on...
Jump to: