Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 253. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Providing safe fast  and friendly prject looks  good idea. It has a strong strong concept for crypto world. Goodluck and hope for the success of the project
Activity: 2408
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
Sound like a very solid project. Think I am in  Cool
Activity: 742
Merit: 11

Wow, I am very suprised. Your indeed a project to the community.Job well done. Thank you for letting us to join your project.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
The project looks good... Great idea and backed by good team.. Worth investing
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
This looks a promising project to be involved and seem very interesting, I like the concept although there are a lot sprouting crypto cards now but this ones looks good and reliable. Goodluck and hoping this project will achieve success.
Activity: 14
This project looks so promising
Activity: 406
FORTY SEVEN BANK looks like promising project. looking forward to participating on these activities
Activity: 8
Will love u follow through on this project.
It's a great 1.
Swifts for payments....
Which swift is this?
Good luck every step of d way.
Activity: 644
wow what a interesting project !!! I'm mostly like to see the success of this project
Activity: 212
“The Internet of Sovereignty”
when would be your detailed roadmap be available?
Activity: 294
Yes
Complete the tasks
Activity: 210
Wow very interesting project...
I will help you to post and spread this to the world...
Gudluck to this project.
Activity: 158
It's an amazing project with great plans in the ICO presented. Good job dev.
Activity: 36
nice project.. very interesting..
going to support this to the moon..
Activity: 10
Great project.  It has a great potential to develop in the future.  Best wishes
Activity: 3
Great one FORTY SEVEN BANK project... like this is a good job. Allways help & Get your success.... good luck.
Activity: 122
so idealistic and a helpful project that you made, looking forward to project evolve and much more improve in the nar future and i wish this project will last long ,probably and have a big success. goodluck dev.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
Powerful team with beauty girls is working hard to build a success I continue to support you guys good luck  Cool Wink
Activity: 56
This project will increase the financial market and it's an amazing news.After reading white paper I hope to join the ICO.Good luck development team. Wink
Activity: 308
Fourty seven bank is a great project and it has a wide scope about future banking. I am glad about a part of it.
Jump to: