Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 255. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
very ambitious project and very nice plans hehe hopefully we can succeed.. looking forward for it Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
bank for tokens?
something like wallet serviceS? or have interest on it?
i'm looking forwarrd for this token. hope its success
Activity: 36
Thus is very promising project the development is amazing it more accessible to the community.big thanks to the projectand more success..
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I think that this giving away program is a big benefit for the people..
Activity: 215
Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in investments in order for the project to start?
Activity: 18
would withrawal be a in a real time value (depending on capmarket currency value ? )
Activity: 54
it's a real interaction between fiat and cryptocurrency, good projects are made to make life easier
Activity: 294
It is the first universal bank and thats the true unique,looking forward to this project..i hope it will become successful
Activity: 93
The most important thing in this project is that, dealing with
both crypto currencies and fiet currencies. Will be a good project and hope to be a part of this program.
Activity: 177
I really believe in this project, I'm going to support it.
Activity: 69
Some token are legit, but not at all
fourtysevenbank have a strong team behind the project, this project will support many of language, i think invest at this token is a best choice for your future
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
This project gonna be successful but we have to wait for pumping up to the moon
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Many good projects I hope this project definitely will achieve success. Good luck with the project.
Activity: 103
This is an amazing project with great potential. Glad to be an early participant.
Activity: 280
a very ambitious idea on this project, we'll going to follow the progress of this project, goodluck devs
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
hmm so good project, need more improvement so can beat another token
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
Connecting the Fiat and Crypto worlds, good sustainable and profitable project, I am on board with you guys.......... Cool
Activity: 364
the very ambitious idea and everything is very clearly stated about the project. we'll be following progress on this project because definitely, it will be a success. Good luck!
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
CV proof..best project 2018
happy to joun with such a huge project with well talented team.i stii studing about project and at the end of the my project i hope ti unvest some money too.also hope to participate bounty Champaign becuse its a great oppertunity to get some free stiuff.good luck team
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Awesome project. Just signed up for the Airdrop. Looking  forward to join the bounty program.
Jump to: