Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 246. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
Wow goidluck for making too many effort on this project!
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Looks promising!! The idea is great, and very hoping I can make it into the community! I hope I'm not too late for the air drop.. thanks dev!
Activity: 91
Merit: 11
Fully details and clean roadmap with Powerful Team.

It is a very promising project ! HODL & go to moon .!
Activity: 43
Forty seven bank will change world financial industry, be sure
Activity: 25
Impressive project!!!well detailed project dev..!
Activity: 69
I hope this project can success and the developer could be someone that can be trusted. I like this project.
Activity: 86
 I'm hoping for the success of this one
I am sure that you will succeed!

Activity: 72
I think  is clearly one of the best projects of 2017. Looking forward for more updates
Activity: 300
Merit: 108
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
FORTY SEVEN BANK is great project, don't miss it guys!!
i support you FORTY SEVEN BANK, successful
Activity: 672
Wow, cool presentation, looks like a very promising project
Activity: 154
It's powerful bank union planning.
All bank final will turn in to this industry .
Dev Team work Hard.
It's really big market!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
i waiting for the this great project . keep it in the road map so our people always connect you . always update and connect . Good luck to you and more power to your project dev.
Activity: 101
Hello iam spyfox,, youre the best
Activity: 28
This is one of if not the best project i have gone through so far, wow you guys are really doing a good job here, thumbs up devs
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
Globe-dex.com
Promising project with financial management, hoping it his a successful one
Activity: 66
Well, another look promising project to be involved but this one seem very interesting, I like the concept although there are a lot sprouting crypto cards now but this ones looks good and reliable. Goodluck and hoping this project will achieve success.
Activity: 98
I like the project and more when it is very well prepared, with an attractive design and with a certain dose of uncertainty. I'm sorry I can not donate anything at the moment. Very good luck and keep going !!!
Activity: 59
this project will really ensure the customer assurance but this project many same of other programs but this one is really good and secured Goodluck
Activity: 32
i joined ... Great work
Activity: 56
even though i had no intention of writting this comment but your website really catch my attention. to me this is one of the few ICO i have seen that give alot of detail about the program. the management board have good and traceable background, the goal and objective are spelt out well. however, i hope your bounty programme will be transparent because many ICO have turned to making use of participant and always coming out during after ICO with flaming excuse. I wish the ICO well and I will keep following the project

Thank You very much for Your feedback.

Yes thank you
Jump to: