Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 256. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
47 I'm coming!

I'm always late.
I don't know why, the traffic is so crazy nowadays, man :|
Activity: 128
Good luck dev. I will support airdrop
Thank you
Activity: 102
Merit: 100
Nice project dev
Activity: 145
I have question dev. Can i Participate using fiat currency?
Activity: 108
Nice project. Would you also like to have translator for Tagalog language?

Goodluck to everyone then!
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
good project, hopefully the future becomes a big and promising project,
Good luck !
Cool Wink
Activity: 336
Nice project.Lets support this and work as a team. a good opportunity for everybody.goodluck!
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/
hey,
hopefully, this is going to be a good platform project as in the members who work on this project and their vision of making this project as a best one. Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
An excellent project, a very relevant idea for today, I am sure that you will succeed!
 Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
An excellent project, a very relevant idea for today, I am sure that you will succeed!
Activity: 56
Another promising and great project.  I'm hoping for the success of this one. Kudos to the developers and to the team behind this project. Keep it up and good luck.
Activity: 79
Good luck dev. I wiil support airdrop
Thank you
Activity: 166
This is a very ambitious idea. If they can make concrete steps consistently it might have a chance. I'll be following. Good luck!
Activity: 128
Great contribution to cryptocurrency world.  Thank you for creating this dev. Good luck all the way!
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 7
Wow devs you made an awesome token. You a complete publication of it. I think this 47 bank will going to click into public because the devs are transparent. I like the pafe and you road map. Your project is deserve to be support and i think this 47 bank will become successful. Thank you devs for sharing your success to us.
Activity: 406
The Forty Seven Bank is a technological breakthrough in the world of finance .  The introduction of cryptocurrencies in bank will lead to a noticeable reduction in cost of the payments, will increase the transparency of transactions and make them more secure.
Activity: 210
Merit: 112
This is my high quality comment! Grin
Activity: 532
Dream of the Great
It's great that you created such a project in which you are going to unite financial worlds. I hope you are recognized by all international financial organizations. This is a worthy idea and a worthy project.
Activity: 252
i will support this project... see you to the moon
Activity: 92
if Microsoft relies on this project, for me it means that it is very good.
Only the translation into Spanish would be lacking.
Good luck
Jump to: