Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 257. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 10
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
This is a well detailed project, clear and concise, well done dev.
Activity: 28
A very exciting project, with a high potential for success, thanks to a very solid and well-prepared team with great experience in the financial and banking sectors. Happy to contribute to its realization!  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 167
good luck and get it i am looking forward to it. i can expect a lot to get this token and i will hold it so its value can be high
Activity: 165
Promising project gudluck devz
Activity: 35
I see a great project in this. The white paper is loaded! Website is awesome. The content is so informative. This will surely soar high. I'm with you all the way.
Activity: 15
A good project with a good roadmaps and innovative developers. Am ready to invest in the project.
Activity: 45
Although so many tokens are out now and it may be hard for the new ones to survive, however, having a token that would create a modern universal bank both for users, one thatwould be acknowldged by banks and other money regulatory bodies, will be very useful and attract many users onto the platform.
I am eagerly looking forward to the full project execution.
Activity: 24
Such a grateful to join this for free.. Thanks developers we fully support you then.. Good luck!
Activity: 187
Good project, success guys on this project, So glad to be an early participant. I am supporting FORTY SEVEN BANK Project.One of high potential project on my list in 2017.I love this project .Good Luck FORTY SEVEN BANK Team

Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
Fourth Seven Bank seem to have some very strong partnership out of the gate. Lots of new banking platforms these days, but 47 seems to have the right mix of partnerships and experience to ensure success.
Activity: 3
I have said to myself no more ICOs till next year however reading  your project whitepaper is has made me to think again.... Unlike other white paper of several ICOs I have participated this year,  This project white paper is more detailed and the level of experience of members on the team is also rich...  My research on this project has made me to reconsider my decision of no ICO till next year to let Fourty Seven project be your last ICO for the year. I hope the ICO well without any hitch and I will keep following the project.
Activity: 303
Great project. I will surely invest and support the project as I perceive the project to have a bright future.
Activity: 34
I'm thrilled at this project and cant wait!!!!!!!
Activity: 126
hi DEV,
joined the bounty. i think this a good project.
Good luck for DEV!
Activity: 154
which Counties target for this project?
Activity: 238
Instead of getting up at 6 am and waiting for the ICO to open to fight for your participation... you can normally get the same ICO tokens at an earlier time by going to https://www.fortyseven.io/. Trust me I've done it.
Activity: 448
hello dev,
great project, joined the bounty.
good luck!
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I wonder how soon I`ll be able to have a Forty Seven card? Sounds almost incredible when I think that I`ll have access to both my funds and crypto using a single account
Activity: 19
Count me in! Great project. Will be following
Jump to: