Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FUCKTOKEN - Proof of Fuck Given [FUCK] - Reddit Tipbot Integration - page 11. (Read 53433 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
I don't think steemit would allow it because they have their own currency.  We can look into it though.

maybe now it's possible with the smart tokens they're creating Wink

any reason for FUCK to be delisted from nova?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Make sure to vote for FUCK to be listed on Radar Relay.  They are considering adding us and put us on their list of potential tokens.

Here's the voting document, takes 5 seconds to vote and is free:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftWDWsQpbY5ybXk0fxveMutGKYpdG7pLfkaJuJVSMviOd6dQ/viewform?usp=send_form

Done, nice neat clean Gui as well, like the look of the exchange. Keep posting that next couple days Shwifteey and be listed there in no time!
Activity: 174
Merit: 101
Make sure to vote for FUCK to be listed on Radar Relay.  They are considering adding us and put us on their list of potential tokens.

Here's the voting document, takes 5 seconds to vote and is free:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftWDWsQpbY5ybXk0fxveMutGKYpdG7pLfkaJuJVSMviOd6dQ/viewform?usp=send_form
Just emailed NovaExchange.  Make sure to send them an email at [email protected], the more attention we bring to this the faster they will resolve it!  This exchange has been a nightmare to work with.  Can't believe how unprofessional they are.

I also sent them a mail. They are very unprofessional, its absurd.  

Same here, but a little too late for me. Luckily didnt have too many there.

Edit: On the good side for Fucktoken I cant wait for this saga to be over and this token completely off Nova so we can move on to better pastures and get listed on a decent exchange (at this stage every exchange seems decent in comparison to the way Nova has treated holders).
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Just emailed NovaExchange.  Make sure to send them an email at [email protected], the more attention we bring to this the faster they will resolve it!  This exchange has been a nightmare to work with.  Can't believe how unprofessional they are.

I also sent them a mail. They are very unprofessional, its absurd. 
Activity: 6

Any idea why they reopened trading??? I thought they were delisting?? Are they expecting everyone to sell?
Activity: 174
Merit: 101

guys just sell them there, transfer bitcoin, and buy from another exchange

Buy orders are non existant, and the ones that are there, are ridiculously low

Yeah market just went on it. Whatever was happening with the buy orders, stopped

yeah I just noticed! That is really horrible of NOVA!! Maybe disgruntled costumers are the one who are attacking them, rightfully so.

Nevertheless, I suggest you fill those buy orders asap and accept the loss, before someone else does. Because Fuck-old is worthless.

Isaaq yes, unfortunately I now have Fuck-old stuck in my ether wallet...! My mistake for thinking Nova done the right thing and switched the token before indicating it was time to withdraw.

Don't give up, contact Nova see if they're willing to give you the new ones. You don't wanna be stuck with some old fucks like you're in a retirement home (sorry, had to)

Hehehehehe Smiley noice
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Yeah market just went on it. Whatever was happening with the buy orders, stopped

yeah I just noticed! That is really horrible of NOVA!! Maybe disgruntled costumers are the one who are attacking them, rightfully so.

Nevertheless, I suggest you fill those buy orders asap and accept the loss, before someone else does. Because Fuck-old is worthless.

Isaaq yes, unfortunately I now have Fuck-old stuck in my ether wallet...! My mistake for thinking Nova done the right thing and switched the token before indicating it was time to withdraw.

Don't give up, contact Nova see if they're willing to give you the new ones. You don't wanna be stuck with some old fucks like you're in a retirement home (sorry, had to)

Activity: 294
Merit: 251
I think Steemit users would be happy to give a FUCK. The internal currency of Steemit (STEEM/SBD) wouldn't really be in competition with it.

There may be an issue early next year since they are releasing their own ERC-20 like tokens on the Steem blockchain.

But they may be really against it

This exchange is such a joke... My God. Even the info section, look what it says: ''Coins that is marked for delisting will be removed from Novaexchange tomorrow Monday, ERC20 tokens that is marked for delisting will not be removed yet''

0 logic, makes no sense... And fuck is not on the list above, for the coins to be delisted 31. of October, meaning it will be delisted today?? And we get to withdraw FUCKOLD. Wow. Developer, can you please pm them as well, this is such a joke.

Yes very confusing on Nova it has on the wallet the 'delisting' symbol to advise to get coins out now. I think they are making the buy orders perhaps in btc to solve it, as someone earlier in the forum mentioned they would.

Hi Isaaq : If the btc exchange for it its avail thats great news and a fine solution, but its then picking up the same amt elsewhere for same price which would be a struggle today
This exchange is such a joke... My God. Even the info section, look what it says: ''Coins that is marked for delisting will be removed from Novaexchange tomorrow Monday, ERC20 tokens that is marked for delisting will not be removed yet''

0 logic, makes no sense... And fuck is not on the list above, for the coins to be delisted 31. of October, meaning it will be delisted today?? And we get to withdraw FUCKOLD. Wow. Developer, can you please pm them as well, this is such a joke.
I just tried withdrawing, BUT YOU WITHDRAW FUCKOLD TOKENS! Sorry for the caps, but DON'T WITHDRAW, THEY DID NOT UPDATE THE CONTRACT, as I thought so. Again, YOU WILL WITHDRAW FUCKOLD TOKENS!! I will pm them on facebook about the issue asap!

You're RIGHT! BASTARDS! BASTARDOS! I edited my post above adnanefs, very dissapointed their news section says to withdraw Erc20 and states the FUCK wallet is being closed but its still the old token
I just tried withdrawing, BUT YOU WITHDRAW FUCKOLD TOKENS! Sorry for the caps, but DON'T WITHDRAW, THEY DID NOT UPDATE THE CONTRACT, as I thought so. Again, YOU WILL WITHDRAW FUCKOLD TOKENS!! I will pm them on facebook about the issue asap!
Pages:
Jump to: