Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FUCKTOKEN - Proof of Fuck Given [FUCK] - Reddit Tipbot Integration - page 14. (Read 53433 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 502
waiting to explode
An amazing name for the token! It's even funnier to see on the exchanges: fuck/btc or fuck/eth : )

It sounds cool but at the same time a dirty greeting, if the price is going crazy as the name suggests.

Our favorite pairing is FUCK/DOGE  Grin

Cheesy   Cheesy   Cheesy
Activity: 174
Merit: 101
An amazing name for the token! It's even funnier to see on the exchanges: fuck/btc or fuck/eth : )

It sounds cool but at the same time a dirty greeting, if the price is going crazy as the name suggests.

Our favorite pairing is FUCK/DOGE  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Dont know whether it would fly with all the exchanges though. Some may easily get offended by the ticker name  Wink

Some have been offended.   EtherDelta and Novaexchange didn't care about the name.
Reddit Tipbot Integration is definitely making this project standing out. It is really surprising to see a not-so-serious project getting real stuff done.

Thank you.  It's a great community that I'm happy to help out the dev with.
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Reddit Tipbot Integration is definitely making this project standing out. It is really surprising to see a not-so-serious project getting real stuff done.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
It is a very nice idea when you can just give someone a FUCK token. to all the fudders out there you send them some and tell do go FUCK token
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
dinkimole nokkalle...
Dont know whether it would fly with all the exchanges though. Some may easily get offended by the ticker name  Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 107
This is hardly a project that will "moon". Who would give fucks if they were actually worth something, 2ct is reasonable.

You can tip down to .0001 FUCKs.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
CMC Community
This is hardly a project that will "moon". Who would give fucks if they were actually worth something, 2ct is reasonable.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river
Check the current price here:

http://www.nozas.com/fuck_converter

oh thanks for that link - now I finally have an easy way to really rate my fucks Tongue. Hope it goes up soon - still holding them but thinking about letting them away.
Activity: 56
I feel like I now have no more fucks to give!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 196
Joined for Twitter giveaway see here -> https://twitter.com/zeroarmy_/status/910585666676908032

Since i missed first opportunity for free fucks
I hope to get Fucked Big Time Now  Grin
Activity: 392
I can't believe this is a coin, fuck coin, what da heck, the Crypto world is fucked up men, well I find a sense of humor in it, keep up the work. Fuck anything
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
This is amazing haha ! Well done to everyone. Let's try this out now that it's gone live  Grin
Activity: 243
Any furthet plans on the coin? Smiley This looks good !

The Reddit tip bot released just yesterday and you're worried about further plans? We should first utilise the full potential of the tip bot before asking for more. I'm sure the devs are constantly working and there are future plans.
Activity: 44
Any furthet plans on the coin? Smiley This looks good !
I have a question to the dev actually, what happened to unclaimed fucks? if I tip someone on reddit and he never claims it that is.

They will probably be burned after a year of inactivity.
Pages:
Jump to: