Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FUCKTOKEN - Proof of Fuck Given [FUCK] - Reddit Tipbot Integration - page 12. (Read 53433 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

By the way all, please read Nova Exchange news: BUT YOUR FUCK TOKENS ARE STILL THE OLD ONES!! <--- Edited after I withdrew them Sad *sad*
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I think Steemit users would be happy to give a FUCK. The internal currency of Steemit (STEEM/SBD) wouldn't really be in competition with it.

There may be an issue early next year since they are releasing their own ERC-20 like tokens on the Steem blockchain.
Activity: 174
Merit: 101
I don't think steemit would allow it because they have their own currency.  We can look into it though.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
just see the roadmap for the next month about Fuck token bot development on twitter
whether in the future we can send and receive fucktoken with our twitter account?
maybe same like changetip bot ?

Yes, next up is developing the Twitter bot.  We're not sure how long this will take because we'd like to find a way to link your Reddit, Twitter etc. accounts to one wallet address.  We'll probably need to build a back-end platform before the next bot, and after that bringing on all of the other social media bots will be easy.

wow... having FUCK bots on all medias would be amazing. specially twitter
imagine having it linked to steemit as well?
it could be interesting...
just see the roadmap for the next month about Fuck token bot development on twitter
whether in the future we can send and receive fucktoken with our twitter account?

Yes, next up is developing the Twitter bot.  We're not sure how long this will take because we'd like to find a way to link your Reddit, Twitter etc. accounts to one wallet address.  We'll probably need to build a back-end platform before the next bot, and after that bringing on all of the other social media bots will be easy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 252
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Got the reply:

http://pokit.org/get/img/b840f099e5c5abf33a3c4ef59c1b8b4d.jpg

Let's hope this saga ends well.

Awesomeness, hoping. Looking forward to this token getting on more exchanges, and know the devs have done some great work applying to a bunch lately
Activity: 44
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
It sounds like they are washing their hands completely of erc20 tokens?

I have sort of been following the problems at Nova but as I was never affected I didnt pay close attention. Would someone mind quoting or giving a quick summary of what happened and is still happening with Nova? Who is still affected and what tokens do some of you have stuck over there?

This way new people coming to the thread wont have to go back and figure out the history of an issue that is still very current..

Thanks,
Jay

Good news guys:

I don't get it completely.
how does it work? why are they doing it?
and will they reopen wallets so we just send our FUCKs to nova?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
Good news guys:

I don't get it completely.
how does it work? why are they doing it?
and will they reopen wallets so we just send our FUCKs to nova?
Activity: 44
Price action at Nova, but can't put sell orders any more... Someone bought for a grand and some more... I talked with Nova's guy this morning (before this buy on Nova) on facebook asking about the wallet issue, he was answering the same thing as last week, "we're working on it". He mentioned that they will maybe offer BTC for all erc20 coinholders on Nova on the current token price on other exchange, so hopefully they do that... We should press them more with it.

Anyone heard with them in any other way lately? Cheers!
Activity: 574
Merit: 502
waiting to explode
Activity: 59
Don't give a FUCK  Grin
After reddit tip bot , NEW FEATURES COMING SOON.
Is that true that the devs will implement a new feature soon , called Proof of FUCK.
And that means that you will get rewards every time you have sex..  Shocked
Can the Devs please confirm the news, couse this will make the coin mooooon soon . Grin
 Cool

Sorry to squash the rumor, but no Proof of FUCK.  We are adding more features to the tip bot soon and beginning development on our next set of bots.
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
I noticed the roadmap doesnt start at the beginning. I think people might be happy to learn that this token began with a generous airdrop and presale, followed by a wildly successful ICO.

Activity: 40
I still get flabbergasted at the ultimate potential upside this project has, its unfathomable almost.
Such big words lol. I jokingly agree. Love the name though.
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
I still get flabbergasted at the ultimate potential upside this project has, its unfathomable almost.
Updated ANN post, links to follow.
Activity: 574
Merit: 502
waiting to explode
Anyone knows what is happening with FUCK tokens on Novaexchange?... wallet is still on maintenance... Anyone knows if novaexchange will do swap old FUCK to new FUCK soon?  Huh

Just read the last 2 pages of this thread. Answer is in there somewhere.
Pages:
Jump to: