Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐ [ANN] FunTimeCoin-Win the EuroMillions with Masternodes⭐⭐ - page 10. (Read 2545 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 2
How many masternodes are sold at the moment and when will the lottery start? I want to participate!
Lottery is played every Friday, you can see the results in this thread.
Every Friday? What time? Where can I buy lottery tickets?
copper member
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Very cool that you do not have to wait for any development. The project is already working successfully.
And what kind of development is required? Devs directly said that there is no ingenious technological idea here, but nevertheless it really works already at the initial stage.

Hi, it is a syndicate coin based on the EuroMillions Lotto, there is no need for anyone to be waiting on the development of some big project. It is a light hearted breath of fresh air in this Masternode space, everyone with a Masternode or a shared MN slot has a right to a share in the prize every week it runs. At the moment there is enough funding for at least 8 tickets (48 lines) per week for at least a year so getting in now gives you huge long term potential.
copper member
How many masternodes are sold at the moment and when will the lottery start? I want to participate!

Hi, it is not an internal lotto, it is a syndicate based on the EuroMillions Lotto which runs every Tuesday and Friday. Buying and building your Masternodes entitle you to a share of the prize money for as long as the syndicate lasts. It is already up and running, no waiting here  Wink
Activity: 201
This is one of the most popular lotteries in the world, right?
There are a lot of gambling people, the lottery has always been a successful business.
Very cool that you do not have to wait for any development. The project is already working successfully.
And what kind of development is required? Devs directly said that there is no ingenious technological idea here, but nevertheless it really works already at the initial stage.
Activity: 236
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
I quote:
EuroMillions is a lottery that is played across nine European countries. Draws take place on Tuesday and Friday evenings with a minimum guaranteed jackpot of €17 million, which can roll over up to an impressive €190 million.
Activity: 144
Activity: 107
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Hi, do you have any partnerships with other companies or projects?
As I understand they have a partnership with the European Lotteries
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Hey. Do you have information about your average client? In such companies it is important to know.
Activity: 207
Hello, is your wallet created only for iOS and Windoes operating systems? Or for Linux also?
Hello, for Linux also, you can find it on the first page of this thread. But i dont know for Ubuntu or Mint, or may be for both.
Activity: 240
Hello, is your wallet created only for iOS and Windoes operating systems? Or for Linux also?
Activity: 299
Guys, I have an interesting idea that concerns the bounty campaign. Are you planning a signature campaign? I can help you with this.
Activity: 200
Hi, do you have any partnerships with other companies or projects?
Activity: 139
⭐⭐The voting results this week were clear, each MN received 18 FUNC from Fridays winnings and wanted the prize money to be spent on Tuesdays draw. So here are the tickets for Tuesday:⭐⭐

You have a very beautiful and well-formed thread in terms of marketing. It attracts and touches.
Activity: 130
Hi, will you be running a bounty campaign? I would definitely participate.

Yes there is an Invite Campaign currently running until the 17th May
Where will this campaign take place? And when you will make an announcement, where we can find out details?
copper member
⭐⭐The voting results this week were clear, each MN received 18 FUNC from Fridays winnings and wanted the prize money to be spent on Tuesdays draw. So here are the tickets for Tuesday:⭐⭐

copper member
Hi, will you be running a bounty campaign? I would definitely participate.

Yes there is an Invite Campaign currently running until the 17th May
Pages:
Jump to: