Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐ [ANN] FunTimeCoin-Win the EuroMillions with Masternodes⭐⭐ - page 8. (Read 2545 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 2
Already have news about the exchange? When will the coin be added?
What do you think about conducting an IEO? I think this is a great idea for your platform and for investors also.
In general, this idea is quite interesting, but it requires considerable expenses. And there is no certainty whether this will be justified.
It seems to me that IEO is too overvalued. A similar situation was with the ICO a few years ago.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
What do you think about conducting an IEO? I think this is a great idea for your platform and for investors also.
copper member
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Oh, I'm already looking forward to winning the lottery. I'm lucky I know it   Wink
Hey, can you share with me then?  Smiley

He could come join us and share with us all  Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Oh, I'm already looking forward to winning the lottery. I'm lucky I know it   Wink
Hey, can you share with me then?  Smiley
copper member
What is the cost of your Masternodes?

Hi, we have the below options available directly from SimplePOSPool https://simplepospool.com/account/presale

Full Masternode 10,000 FUNC = 0.35 BTC
Staking package 1,000 FUNC = 0.035 BTC

It is quite good and relatively cheap pricing. I think over the purchase.
After how much time the purchase of masternode will begin to make a profit?
If you buy lucky masternode and win the lottery, it will bring you profit for the rest of your life.
What is the chance to get the win?

As long as you keep your Masternode running you will share any prize money the syndicate wins each and every week it runs. Currently funding is at 8 tickets per week for at least the next year so you buy a Masternode now you can sit back and cross your fingers every Friday night!
Activity: 144
Activity: 107
Activity: 201

Hi, we have the below options available directly from SimplePOSPool https://simplepospool.com/account/presale

If you buy lucky masternode and win the lottery, it will bring you profit for the rest of your life.
What is the chance to get the win?
Activity: 236

Activity: 201

Activity: 106

copper member

Activity: 163
Activity: 130
⭐⭐Our biggest ticket purchase so far is below for Fridays Draw. We are gradually becoming a bigger and bigger syndicate!!⭐⭐

In addition to that our website will be live later this week and our banner ad for MNO will also go live just before the final week of Pre-Sale when rewards jump up for all those early investors!

⭐Good Luck to everyone and remember your MN is your ticket and you can join from anywhere in the world⭐

Wonderful news, I want to participate and try to win. My friend advised me to take part, because the project is new and not so many participants, respectively, there are good chances to win.
copper member
⭐⭐Our biggest ticket purchase so far is below for Fridays Draw. We are gradually becoming a bigger and bigger syndicate!!⭐⭐

In addition to that our website will be live later this week and our banner ad for MNO will also go live just before the final week of Pre-Sale when rewards jump up for all those early investors!

⭐Good Luck to everyone and remember your MN is your ticket and you can join from anywhere in the world⭐

copper member
Hello, why are winning tickets paid in Euros? Due to the fact that the project is focused on Europe?

The winnings are in Euros but all Masternode holders will receive their prize money in BTC
Activity: 97
Hello, why are winning tickets paid in Euros? Due to the fact that the project is focused on Europe?
Interest question. This is probably because the project team is from Europe and the project is registered in Europe.
Activity: 81
Activity: 139
Hello. To participate in your lottery I need to install your wallet on computer?
Activity: 106
What kind of data protect methods would you make for API trading?
I recommend that you get acquainted with the technical documentation of the project (Whitepaper). It is not long, but after reading you will find all the answers to your questions.
Pages:
Jump to: