Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐ [ANN] FunTimeCoin-Win the EuroMillions with Masternodes⭐⭐ - page 4. (Read 2545 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 2
Hi, is your company already officially registered? After all, the lottery is such a type of activity that you must register and buy a license, right?
Activity: 201
Oh, I want this masternode. Where can I buy it?
You can find team members in a discord. I think they will explain to you in detail.
Only the discord? There is no telegram chat?
But the telegram channel is less secure, Discord is ideal in this regard.
lol why do you think so? Telegrams are more popular, more users use telegram than a discord.
As far as I know, the discord is one of the safest and most protected instant messengers. It is not as popular as a telegram, but I find it unappreciated.
Why do you think so? It depends on the countries, in Russia Telegram is generally prohibited.
If we talk about the factor of security and privacy - discord is the best option.
Each messenger has its own advantages and disadvantages. I think Telegram are safer than Discord
copper member
Activity: 83
Merit: 0

Hello. Did your project manage to collect the minimum required amount of funds during the preliminary sales of tokens?

Hi Vlone,

Pre-sale is still on however we have secured enough funding for approx 50 lines per week so far of the Euromillions for the next year. Anyone running a Masternode each week will receive a share in any winnings in BTC.
Activity: 130
You can find team members in a discord. I think they will explain to you in detail.
lol why do you think so? Telegrams are more popular, more users use telegram than a discord.
As far as I know, the discord is one of the safest and most protected instant messengers. It is not as popular as a telegram, but I find it unappreciated.
Why do you think so? It depends on the countries, in Russia Telegram is generally prohibited.
If we talk about the factor of security and privacy - discord is the best option.
Activity: 139

Hello. Did your project manage to collect the minimum required amount of funds during the preliminary sales of tokens?
Activity: 10
copper member
Activity: 83
When will there be news about the project? I have not seen messages from the team for a long time.

Hi, I'm sure we replied to people just yesterday but feel free to ask anything you need to know? Our block rewards have now gone up and the pre-sale investors are enjoying good rewards at the moment along with the possibility of additional Lotto wins each and every week.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Activity: 68
⭐⭐ WEBSITE is now live!!! ⭐⭐
Click below to visit

Great site design, everything is done with style. Good that you heard our requests
Activity: 201
When will there be news about the project? I have not seen messages from the team for a long time.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
Where can I discuss an interesting idea with developers and creators? Please give me a contact. I do not want to write it here, as competitors can take advantage of this idea.
You can find team contacts in the discord channel.
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
Where can I discuss an interesting idea with developers and creators? Please give me a contact. I do not want to write it here, as competitors can take advantage of this idea.
Activity: 81
Hi, how was your token pre-sale? And when does the main sales phase start?
Activity: 90
An interesting, and most importantly, a unique project, but I think it needs to be slightly modified in terms of advertising and media in general, since advertising is the engine of the success of new projects.
What is the cost of your Masternodes?

Hi, we have the below options available directly from SimplePOSPool https://simplepospool.com/account/presale

Full Masternode 10,000 FUNC = 0.35 BTC
Staking package 1,000 FUNC = 0.035 BTC

What's the difference? Can you please briefly explain?
Activity: 240
Hi, do you have any partnerships with other companies or projects?
As I understand they have a partnership with the European Lotteries
Perhaps the team needs to enter into partnership agreements with other companies related to the cryptocurrency industry? This always positively affects both projects that enter into such agreements.
Hi, maybe you have already entered into a preliminary agreement with some exchanges?
It takes a little longer than you think. This is a painstaking process that requires a lot of time and money.
Why do you need money for this? There are exchanges to which you can add currency for free.
For example?
Need to look at the coinmarketcap website, but I think most exchanges have the ability to add currency for free.
Activity: 106
Hi, maybe you have already entered into a preliminary agreement with some exchanges?
It takes a little longer than you think. This is a painstaking process that requires a lot of time and money.
Why do you need money for this? There are exchanges to which you can add currency for free.
For example?
Activity: 97
Activity: 139
Pages:
Jump to: